All things considered, her brother took finding out he was a rape-baby pretty poorly

All things considered, her brother took finding out he was a rape-baby pretty poorly.

>that boy was beneath you

Mark saying this bothers me more than it probably should, though I guess we have zero context on what kind of boy she slept with

Probably some total asshole given Terra's "daddy issues streak"

Without elaboration I took it that he just came gunning for Mark in a fit of rage and wrecked his house a bit, that's not really that bad.

Terra is literally a princess. The daughter pf a galactic emperor. Most boys are beneath her. Most likely he was some punk "bad boy" though.

Based on her comment, and the picture in the back.
I assumed issue was she slept with a Non-Viltrumite.

As the princess of a small species, i think idea is she should have banged a Viltrumite to boost up gene pool, not weaken it.

I don't think it was even a human she fucked, but a straight up weird shaped alien

oh shit didnt even notice the picture in the background cudos to you man

I figured the picture was just someone she knew, could even be a chick since I figured if Mark was really livid about the relation it wouldn't be hanging there.

>and beside me and on top of me and behind me

HIYOOOO

Implying that Terra wouldn't hang it there ESPECIALLY if Mark was mad about it.

Bitchy teens work that way.

Looks like some sort of cat-flower-man.

How did this end?

With a sensible chuckle

That's a pretty snappy comeback considering how upset she looks

Comic characters are all incredibly witty and verbose because they have infinite time to spend on their comebacks.

Man, I want to kill my sister's boyfriend or drive him off.

Well deadline but that's still days compared to not missing a beat at the moment

Shit, I'm a few issues behind, gotta get back to that and see if Mark's 140 issues of suffering finally ends on a high note. Because fuck man, that guy's life is just such shit.

Aren't the Viltrumite genes so powerful they basically overwrite all others, and any full grown crossbreed is virtually indistinguishable from a full blooded one? It's been awhile since I read Invincible, but I remember that being the case.

What about a Viltrumite chick? How'd Mark feel about that?