We Bare Bears

youtube.com/watch?v=FTw5G2N7UXw

New Ep came out

Baby Bears Cant jump!

>ha ha ha they formed a stack like tsum tsums so funny
>the white one sounds autistic how progressive
>what, actual humor and plot? That might be too intense for our audience
>but we can make an episode where a guy traps a girl on an island because hes an evil sexist cis white male
Fuck this show

can someone rip it

After the disasters that were loosing ice and I am ice bear, I've really been pushed away from this show, and the baby bear shit is only good/acceptable when it's a backstory thing, their random adventures aren't fun and it's very obnoxious half the time.

Then to remember that a writer said they were having a hard time coming up with ideas a few seasons ago, for fuck sakes.

>Then to remember that a writer said they were having a hard time coming up with ideas a few seasons ago, for fuck sakes.
Holy fuck this is the most bare bones of SOL shit, what kind of horrible unimaginative writers did CN get that they cant even write enough stories for this shit?

can omeone put the Ep on MEGA

Why would you even want to watch this boring shit? Its just bad and not even watchable in a dumb way

Is the storyline with Ice Bear and Dimitris´ daugther still going on?

Or Even MEGA user & we bare bears is AWSOME

>but we can make an episode where a guy traps a girl on an island because hes an evil sexist cis white male
spotted the autist from the last thread

>calling out obvious sexist shit is now autistic
Really makes you think

Please someone rip the episode?

>& we bare bears is AWSOME
A snorefest like WBB isnt good in the slightest. Also learn how to spell awesome you underage faggof

>calling out obvious sexist shit
apparently any time a bad guy is male it's sexist

No, but when hes shown as being evil for wanting something as attention from a woman who treats him like shit then yeah, thats sexist

No he's evil for keeping her trapped on an island against her will just 'cus he wants some, and hoarding supplies and literally trying to kill babies.

Woah, found the incel.

Being a rejecting cunt who refuses to give up her goods after all hes done for her shows what an ungrateful bitch she was

Please someone rip the Ep already

somebody rip the episode already

Why are you so angry

please someone put the Ep on MEGA!

He's autistic

Because i hate this awful shit existing and ruining CN. Look how its inspiring similar SOL shit thats getting made

Nah its a nice show

>Nah its a nice show
You have to go back, its the animated equivalent of pic related

they should rename it to the remarkably trivial adventures of 3 frisko homos
how was this greenlit when your average episode is one of the following
>the bears get a cloth bag
>the white and brown one get a new iphone
>the bears lose their bag
>the brown one gets a burrito
What is the appeal of this show?

Your the one wanting a safe space more then anyone for wanting to get rid of a show that triggers you

This show isn't too in-your-face about any sort of motives (coughstevenuniversecough) and has nice animation and cute storylines. IDK what you people have against comfy stories about bears living in the current year doing whimsical stuff kek.

Wanting absolute shit thats ruining animation isnt wanting a safe space, its wanting cartoons to be good again
Im sick of unfunny and boring SOL shit taking over CN, to the point that its all they have for their upcoming shows

>Hating absolute shit thats ruining animation isnt wanting a safe space
Fuck, its too early for me to think properly

Sure buddy, your safe space is somewhere out there

References, like the John Wick parody episode.
Also the origin stories are great.

It's a children's cartoon that children find entertaining, are you a child? If not, fuck off, you're not the target audience.

imagine being this mad about cartoons

>target audience fallacy
Kill yourself, that doesnt excuse it from being terrible. If a shows good it should appeal to all ages
>hurr you shouldnt be mad at animation getting worse, just say nothing and let them shit all over the industry like a good bitch

for the most part it's just comfy TV like Chalkzone, and Time Squad, not amazing, not awful, just a toon to watch for the noise.

There's nothing terrible about it, you're just expecting way too much from a cartoon that is effective in entertaining kids. You're acting autistic as all hell. This isn't fringe or something, it's not meant to be complex and thought provoking, it's a cute show about 3 bears living in the city ffs.

>Chalkzone, and Time Squad,
Those were actually good though. And leave it to idiots to excuse something being dull shit for being “comfy”

>There's nothing terrible about it
The humor, art, plot or lack of their off make the show objectively shit. Its perfectly justified in hating it, you have to be autistic to like or defend this shit
>kids like it
Is that why it's fucking failing and hardly on?

Also
>having expectations and standards is now expecting way too much
I hate millennials

time squad has things that are not remarkably boring to sit through

Do you sit there and do Roger ebert-style reviews for blue's clues as well? Analyse the undertones and motives of toopie and binoo?

>comparing WBB to preschool shows like blues clues
Way to help your case user

Well you seem to be very interested in the philosophy of children's cartoons

Not philosophy, just have the expectations of wanting them to be good. Youre proving my point even more, user

Please someone upload the episode

Its a comfy slice-of-life show I don't see anything problems with it, its cute and chill

>Its a comfy slice-of-life show I don't see anything problems with it, its cute and chill
Its because people dont like dull unfunny SOL crap, and its negatively impacting CN by starting a wave a new SOL shows similar to it

you're tenacious, I'll give you that

I'm so glad I'm not an emotionless middle class californian and can avoid this crap without missing anything.

Yeah but i still like it

It's so nice we're not in /trash/ for a change.
There's second part of the story in S3 and I'm sure we're gonna see more in S4.
I think what appeals to me the most, is the way the bears are trying to show you that the best things in the world are free, and all you have to do is just start appreciating them.

Oh, also Ice Bear is the best bear.

>Dimitris
you mean yuri?

Still no MEGA?

responding to random posts is retarded

Dude fuck off already

nah Sup Forums isn't cool anymore maybe in /trash/.

mega please

MEGA for new ep where

I have the mega

then post it