God damn do I hate going to a "liberal" campus. I see crap like this everyday and if I laugh at it...

God damn do I hate going to a "liberal" campus. I see crap like this everyday and if I laugh at it, I get shunned for having my own opinion.

What campus user?

FSU here, haven't seen this faggotry....yet

You do realize the safety pin thing is what gays do to tell other fags that they want to be fucked up the ass hard

pick it up and throw it in the garbage so its visible to people who walk by

Wear one and call one of the other fags wearing it a nigger, that'll show them.

No name state school in Southern commiefornia.

Take all the pins so they have to keep refilling it. That way they'll spend al this money on it thinking people care but almost nobody actually wears it.

Faggot we might go to the same college, are you right by a high school?

Take eight

pin them on your chest as a swastika

This

This, keep stealing them and start a safety pin company selling them back to liberals for 10 cents each

Yes, my school is in San Bernardino.

Pick it up and throw it away.

>I see you're wearing a safety pin, I can talk to you?
>sure, what's on your mind?
>a-anything?
>yeah
>we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. prove me wrong, protip you can't, libtards btfo.

my fucking sides

>value diversity

Ironically, they hate diversity of thought. They only care about skin color and what hangs between their legs.

Holy bait. Faggot do you take Political science? Do you know a Professor Kazanjian if so? If we go to the same school that's kek worthy. Didn't know this school had people who go on pol

They're basically saying that if you don't wear a pin you're a racist.

way to go

Take all the pins or leave pol forever.

They are about to double down on identity politics with the new head of the DNC, a race baiting, black muslim politician.

The Democratic Party is done for.

I have heard of that professor but, I am studying computer science here. I don't usually come on Sup Forums. I usually stick with Sup Forums and /sci/.

>Put safety pin on lapel
>Wear MAGA cap
>watch SJW heads explode in confusion

S M U G

>o shit we just lost because white people are pissed off
>I know what will make us win! Piss off white ppl more!

Yeah we do then, if I ever see someone Browsing I'll say say hello. Also, I didn't see those pins today but I'll think about just throwing them all away

>I see you're wearing a safety pin, I can talk to you?
>sure, what's on your mind?
>a-anything?
>yeah
>I'm scared for the future of the white race, what if the brown people take over?

It's like they chose this pic in purpose.

Oh no shit blood, you graduated from Redlands high?

Are they universities or kindergartens?

fascism and communism always said they were just doing it for love and diversity and other bs too!
love you to death!

Just remake the container/sign to say "wearing this safetypin means you are a racist." Make like 20 of them and put them all over your campus. The meaning will get confused

I remember when some brits wanted to start doing something similar as a show of solidarity with us Poles and other immigrants after Brexit.

Poles almost unanimously told them, gently and with the greatest love, to cut that silly shit out. Thankfully the idea died before spreading even more faggotry around.

>using a butterfly to symbolize your "love" and that you're a "safe space"

rly maeks u think..............

Well that explains it

I just laugh at commies now
TV as a whole can disappear I wont care.
Movies I love but are so manhatin n shitty now im losing the love

Fucking newfags in this thread. It was a brexit false flag.

Jesus at least Boomers had Love Ins. Don't let them be not the worst generation ever guys holy shit.

Put a bin of "free tampons" on the table next to it.

Pathetic children, the lot of them.
"Optional" exams is the worst, like holy shit, you are so butthurt and assmad that the Don won that now you don't have to meet rhe same educational standards as others.
Fucking hell, this is what happens when a generation is raised beleiving that everyone is a winner and when that inebitavly doesn't happen they turn into a crybabies.

Kek. Do this OP.