Matthew 6:18

Low-level government intelligence officer here.

What if I told you we had a specific plan for Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general?

Something that would earn you guys a place in the history books easily?

It involves memetic warfare.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYFIzEMixZw
youtube.com/watch?v=kVeAPd1GZ30
youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go on.........
And post proof obviously

go roleplay somewhere else

Get out of here LARPing faggot

Id say you was full of shit but id believe you.

Wat do?
I want a qt 3.14 as payment.

God damn fucking roleplayers need to take this shit to /vp/ where it belongs.

>gov trying to use Sup Forums
Fuck off LARPer, we do what we want. You caqn't control chaos

>What if I told you.jpg
Inb4 404

Obvious B8.

SAGED

Sup Forums is a government experiment in memetic/cyber warfare conducted by fringe elements of the U.S. Government.

What if I told you we need your relentless, incessant spreading of memes in order to demoralize and defeat ISIS?

Assume larping until proven otherwise

Literally no reason we should believe you

So wait, you tellin' me you retards made ISIS just to make us meme magic them out of existence

What if I told you 4/pol/ is a self-sustaining memetic weapon research lab that can't be matched by any government on the planet?

Entirely by accident, moot created a structure that ensured only highly contagious content could survive, and was very difficult to game.

Now I can well believe the CIA/FBI might be studying this place.

>What if I told you we had a specific plan for Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general?
Then I'll have to shitpost and say this is FAKE AND GAY OP also JIDF has already been here. GTFO

>I already got my place in memetics.

The snake find his place under the sun,
Now need money in his pockets

Eh fuck off, no one's personal army- especially government

BEST TIMELINE.

We are truly blessed. Praise Kek and praise our God Emperor.

who knows about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=eYFIzEMixZw

i started decoding some of it

'wew'

>low level
Opinion descarted

i would want to know who what where how and why because I'm a curious person

NYPA
newfag

Is it related to the "new pepe" that's about to roll out and replace the old stale ones?

>Something that would earn you guys a place in the history books easily

No.

what if I told you that it all leads to the removal of the jew?

Implying the government hasn't had complete control of the site for over half a decade

oh please...

look at the channel i posted above

inb4 everyone claims larp but thread still gets 300 plus replies

whats going on here ?

It's going to happen

>What is neetdom

That doesn't even make sense.

Sup Forums is older than ISIS

DEATH TO ALL FANATICS!

What have you got in mind?

blarp

youtube.com/watch?v=kVeAPd1GZ30

what if i told you you're a fucking faggot and you should kill yourself?

>Matthew 6:18 New International Version
> so that it will not be obvious to others that >you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is > unseen; and your Father, who sees what is > done in secret, will reward you.

wut?

Yaaa we already know our power levels now give us jobs faggot

We've seen the things you guys have accomplished with trump. We are also aware of Russia's attempts at subverting this place for the Kremlin.
They've done a pretty fine job at it.
Our hope is the U.S. and Russia can team together to defeat ISIS. That can only be done through mockery and belittling of them.
Make no mistake. Without this place trump wouldn't be anywhere near the presidency. This site is a powerful battleground of info.

Is the LARPing meme going to kill the CTR meme? I'm seeing it in every thread now.

We will not surrender!

stop being a christfag you dumb nigger

I would learn from you, then use it to destroy you and everything you love. Go on.

youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4

MEMES

Money talks faggot

Will it rid us of the nigger, muslim and leaf?

People in that part of the world don't have any respect for memes.

i'd still call you a faggot, faggot.

stop LARPing you fucking queer

This is /pol, tell the audience what it really wants to know. Does it involve the Jewish Conspiracies?

I believe this. We've apparently become important enough for the motherfucking UN to spend money on researching us.

K.....keep me posted

Nice proofs you have too

>we've got hollywood

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Good Lord

It already happened. Sup Forums has made news many times before

A government can make use of Sup Forums without having created it.

Ok, let's assume our memes will demoralise ISIS. What makes you think, we won't use these same techniques on whatever else we want?

>Low-level government intelligence officer here

Oh good, a receptionist doing an internship at a welfare office (while being 5 or 6 years into a 4-year sociology degree) wants to roleplay on Sup Forums, to impress their friends on leddit with screenshots of edgy replies

why haven't you been doing this before? get fucked LARPing faggot

witnessed

>demoralize and defeat ISIS

this is the single most pathetic thing I have ever read in my entire life.

What if i told you we are already at memetic warfare and depending on wether you are on the peoples side or on (((their))) you should fear us or not. We arent people doing this for money or selfinterest. We do it with commitment all the time all day without getting tired and you cant infiltrate and swing our oppinion because the ressourcess used to do that would be better used to create a new force all together with which you still cant target us because we arent an institution but people everywhere without any location to target. The memewar went on for millenia from before the pharaos. But now we know how the war is fought. War... has changed

Reported to the ADL, wow I didn't believe the rumors but you all are fucking DEPLORABLE

The UN are faggots. That just needed to be said.

underrated

I'D FUCKING LOVE IT AND I KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME

do you even know what you've done?

I don't even think the """CTR""" are the people LARPing. The ones shouting "GO CTR LOL" are LARPing because they don't have anything relevant to say, or they don't have an argument. Pretending as if some super secret force is actually here to derail our precious meme factory, on one board might I add.

>Sup Forums is smart
>muh russians
>muh isis
>lets go fight another war overseas for the jew warlords

You are either ctr, or a fucking retard. Whatever the case may be, i recommend that you go ahead and kill yourself because you add nothing to society. Thanks, have a good one. :)

I don't know and o don't care forget it all God help me. I fail at everything my life is horrible why am I even doing.

we need to meme a nuclear strike into reality

It's not even matter

I'm finished

Jew nigger

I'd say you're fucking retarded

Does it involve recurring integers?

Can those goat fuckers even read english? I sure as fuck can't speak hacka-lacka

It lied. I'm not even meant anything I said end it all

Special Smith agent of LARP

The main problem is Islam, not ISIS. You cannot resolve everything with Russia.

>implying we would help you fucking shits

Larping aside, all US government agencies are a fucking embarrassment, a joke, and a disgrace to America.

But, user, fighting the scourge of Islam will be much like fighting the cancer of Social Justice. Sit behind your keyboard and churn out memes for no other reason, if you please, than the lulz. For those that wish to do it for the sake of taking the piss out of those Mohammed Rimjobbers, it will be an added bonus.

*blushes modestly* Oh it's nothing, dangerous allies were always dangerous anyway.

>thinking a bunch of sociopath pedophiles can outsmart Sup Forums in terms of memes

The trick of Sup Forums is that in order to understand and manipulate us you have to be redpilled. If you're redpilled, you will agree with us. Making your job nearly impossible to do.

Wat

>What if I told you we need your relentless, incessant spreading of memes in order to demoralize and defeat ISIS?

What if I told you we need you to IRS audit/prosecute/ruin the lives of Randi Harper, Chelsea Vanvalkerburg, Anita Sarkeesian, and John Walker Flynt/Brianna Wu in order to mobilize our memetic might?

Hey, CIA, if you're dragging this fool of to torture, please shove some things into his dick.
Say, a file, electrified wire, a super hot chili, ants.

we don't care, most of this is ironic anyway

Breaking a larper: 101

Well done lads.

I'm listening

>Russia subverts Sup Forums
Literally what

Clearly bullshit, ISIS wI'll burn itself out if funding were to get pulled.

I KNEW SHE WAS REAL

>I fail at everything
You didn't fail. Look at all the reptlies you got.