Angelic #6 Storytime

Will this title go the way of Cry Havoc?
Will this title gain a new audience?
Will the adventure continue for real?

Remember to bump while you're reading, thank you!

>local cuckflare outage

>send help

Toldya!
t. Caspar

Image Expo appearance when?
"Worst" case scenario: Eisner/Ringo/Harvey nominations when?

Again, remember to bump.

>Any ideas of where [A]ngelic's headed next?

read bump

This is a pretty conclusive issue, not sure were the story can go from here.

Same universe, different place and characters?

I don't see it discussed much so if it does return I don't see it going more than another arc. Last two issues have been kinda meh though and Qora is a murdering cunt.

I'm surprised it's even having a sequel.Doesn't seem good enough for a sequel and everyone's a jerk in some way. I just don't feel comfortable with how they unilaterally branded 6+ billion people as slavemongers like there wouldn't be several billion people willing to let the AI do whatever the fuck it wanted just or the entertainment value of a sapient AI merely existing. The AI being so evil basically proves the humans right about not trusting it too.

I missed an issue or two. Who did Quora murder or are you referring to the AI and the bird? Her logic of it should have threatened her instead is pretty stupid since noone that immediately opens up with threats is somebody you should trust.

the bird.

Ah. I'm gonna assume the birds are smarter than they look which was inferred but not conclusive in this issue. I figured they were more akin to dogs than actually sapient.