So, Sup Forums

which option do you chose?

Well, as a studying Paramedic, I would choose to drive gently through the crowd, still inching further, till they finally get the picture that I am an ambulance and save the mans life. All life is precious, even if they are dirty kikes sometimes.

I save the jew because I love money more than I hate jews, and I really hate jews.

This

As always, mercy is the virtue and the vice of the white man.

Douse that make you a double jew or a double nigger?

I'd mow them down, and take the shekels. win/win

>they will not move for anything
you will just make their deaths slow and painful as you inch your massive vehicle over their feeble bodies

Well, I guess that's their fault for being retarded, but I guess they really dindu nuffin too.

I let the kike die, and then run through the BLM protestors.

Idk lad I thought about that as I was typing it. I think I might been one of (((them))) after all. I should kill myself.

sire, you are a wise man

Looks like I'm marrying into the tribe.

Shalom bitches

>Jewess waifu
>Rich as fuck
This really isn't a tough question.

mfw

thank you based deutschkun

let the merchant die. People need to start thinking long term, take one for the team.

>"and gives you enough money to last you 5 lifetimes"

/smallprint
but only as long as you stay as a slave husband to his daughter, being a mindles husk that lets himself control in every aspect of life, providing fresh blood for their rituals and being a foreskin farm, also, 6% interest rate over the course of the entire marriage that becomes active on the day of divorce
/smallprint_end

it's ok, this "problem" is just a test to see how much Sup Forums likes/dislikes jews
it seems we are growing more pro-jewish by the day
i just hope it's for the nationalist jews actually from Israel and not the globalist ones ripping off other countries for Israel
I hope one day every jew in the world will live in the country they fought so hard for in the past century

MULTI-TRACK DRIFTING

Fuck yes
Deport all diaspora today

If I was stuck in the ambulance driver job I would run them over, if I could move on and do other stuff I would wait.

If stuck in ambulance driver why not get connected with such a powerful man.

If I can have upward mobility then I would let the kike die and eventually become chairman of that hospital.

Either way I still eventually get rich, and if you get rich you can marry and waifu you want.

>Bust through nigger crowd
>"Swerve"
>"Loose control"
>Accelerate
>Swerve in intersection
>Flip Ambulance sideways
>Nogs dead
>Kike dead
>"They came at me with a gun!"

Save the kike because I am a sellout and can be bought for the right price.

If you have an autonomous car in this situation, you die.

best option right here.

call the police, ask for advice

>Jew being thankful
>Jew letting his daughter marry a goy

Not in real life.

Break the jew's neck and ram the niggers, go on cop chase and commit suicide by cop

i thought they were still calibrating their systems... i remember a thread on this some time ago
there were slides where you had to chose which option the automaton car "should" chose and shiet

Truer words have never been spaked

stop in at a cafe, avoiding the blacks in the street. leave the siren going so nobody tickets you.

Run over the Googles, backing up to hit any I missed, and then stab Soros with a scalpel.

get out and run away

You are the jew of jews

totally should have put this smallprint in my pic

I'd do "the approach" we have often enough seen in those vids, in which the people driving through the blocking people, have come off scott-free.

In easy terms, get close. Get closer. As soon as they try to surround you, or start kicking at the vehicle, floor it. Besides, if my jewish father-in-law can't get me out of prison for such an easy case, I'd be worried either way.

Rather, how will we ensure that we will get that money? Oh, and his daughter.
No, really. He IS a jew. I trust them as much as I would trust my cat to leave alone any kind of flesh on the kitchen counters. (For the record - mr mittens can't even be trusted with "not" sneaking into the areas of the house, which are off-limits to him, should we ever forget to lock them. Now imagine it would be food.)

Drive the long way around them. He still dies, they still lose, I still keep my job.

Also barrel roll

i wonder if people will start modding their cars mad max style (spikes, flamethrowers) to frighten these "protesters" if they continue with the highway blocking bullshit

>I love money more than I hate jews
This is literally how jews think

>black people at a BLM protest

>Implying the jew would deliver on his promises

Call for an emergency airlift due to civil unrest

I do this too, and make half Hebrew babies with his daughter.

we're all greedy fuckers in murica, $$ + qt plz

Id lose my job. Small sacraficeto get rid of a kike and blm protestors

I would take the 10/10 jewess and use 3 lifetimes of my money to undermine the same globalist kike that gave me said money.

That's the Jewish way.

>(For the record - mr mittens can't even be trusted with "not" sneaking into the areas of the house, which are off-limits to him, should we ever forget to lock them. Now imagine it would be food.)
wtf I hate mr mittens now

Drive around the BLM cunts

>lose your job, no more funding for useful idiots

or

>lose your job, get a criminal record and go to prison, probably get betrayed and called a conspiracy theorist if you try to tell the truth.

Not really a option senpai.

>wtf I hate mr mittens now
Let it be known then, that we are always VERY ANGRY at sir fluffykins, if he commits such acts, and shout at him in LOUD, VERY ANGRY, GERMAN VOICES. It worked well the first five years or so, but now that sir fluffykins is thrice that age, well, he's gotten too smart for it! He just waits for his chances, and takes them - instead of obviously lingering around.

"nothing can happen to you when you're with (((us))) goy ;^)"

wrc style. they'll move. probably.

Flip the ambulance onto the BLM protestors while killing the globalist kike at the same time.

Dont do that..
We dont know who the guy was, and a four year old is now without a father.

This is something that should move us, not something we should laugh at.

Pretty much this. Never got any formal instructions from the company I work for but this is pretty reasonable. Time is tissue after all.

Wait so the jew gives me money for killing the apes?

Easy choice desu

this is probably the correct answer desu

>telling Sup Forums not to laugh at something
senpai...

also this hasn't got anything to do with that story, it just served as inspiration
this is a completely hyphotetical situation

Sup Forums isnt about laughing at everything, there are certain events that inspire our cause, and this is one of them.
We use to see events like this and bring people to justice.

>our cause

wew

fucking

lad.

it might not be about laughing at everything
but you're a newfag for thinking anything is off-limits here

yes i agree he deserves a costanza

Shitskin morality norm

I hit every single nigger I can, slit the kike's throat, abduct and turn his daughter into a basement cum bucket.
I don't need dirty money.

i'd rather take the money and fuck a jewess

what did you mean by that
not wanting torture is immoral?

well looks like there are some dead dindus tonight oh well nothing of value lost

if i didnt get anything though id run over the crowd and then take the long route to the hospital

>tell them there's an oppressive (((white))) shitlord in the back and that he called them a nigger
>get out of ambulance
>walk home

>All life is precious

Prove it fegit.

>run over crowd
>save kike
>wait till kike pays my bail
>pretend to marry her 10/10 jewess daughter but then let her go because I'm ugly and boring and her dad forcing her to marry me is kinda sad
>continue not having a job and shitposting on Sup Forums while buying expensive things

Plow through them then back up and do it again.

I didnt say it was off limits, Im saying you retards think this is /edge lord/.
Its no wonder this site is a fucking joke now.

wait for him to die then run them all over

I get to kill a dindumuffin AND I get a 10/10 cutie? Is there even a choice to be made here?

Run over the protesters
Then pull over citing mechanical issues with the vehicle due it the engine being clogged with dead protester body parts
Protesters dead
Jew dead

Sup Forums wins again

I'd let him live, then use the money he gives me to fund anti-black, anti-hispanic, andi-Muslim and anti-Soros protests.

I don't know why you faggots think there is any other answer than this.

Better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

CRASHING THIS AMBULANCE

NPBP

it's all satire goy, so yes, it is a joke
got a problem with that?

omg Im triggered of course I have a problem

Germans fucking crack me up.

>getting paid to demo derby some niggers
I cant pass up this offer

Even saving one single jew is treason.

>I love money more than I hate jews, and I really hate jews.
This

This is the only right answer, besides maybe crashing the ambulance into protesters, killing everyone involved including yourself. Sacrificing yourself for your race is noble.

>taking money from the jew
>loving money more than hating the jew
>becoming the jew yourself

My ancestors are smiling on me, user. Can you say the same?

In the end, we're all jews.

Buy them McDonalds :D

>My ancestors are smiling on me, user. Can you say the same?
Considering his ancestors are jewish I'd say so.