ITT: THAT happened

I’ll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Octavious is like in his 40s, even he shoudlnt settle for that dried out prune

He married her for her inheritance, dipshit.

Otto is a cornucopia of fetishes: amazon (Stunner), midget (Anna Maria), mature (May). Truly, /ourguy/

He did have feelings for her at least later, even tried to spend time with her on Christmas but Peter was a dick about it

>dried out prune
More gmilf pussy for me.

You mean gilf?

Aunt May has some nice legs.

Source or fuck you.
I cannot believe that got past DC editorial

Will they cast Jason Alexander for Doc Ock?

That was in the KFC crossover where Colonel Sanders' Earth-3 counterpart opened up a chicken place to commit crimes and Sanders has to stop him.

Wow, had to forget the context for a moment to get that.

>The Arctic is tiny in comparison to the United States
This bothers me more than it really should, given the immense retardation of this page.

The boot is really making me lose my shit

>THAT happened
go back to any other website

This franchise has two giant robots that somehow shrink themselves down to tape deck size and a combiner team where a helicopter and a motorcycle somehow manage to be scale size limbs for a fire truck robot. I can believe the arctic could be tinier than the US and Italy while in robot mode because of all that.

Now the real question is what happens to all the people on there?

>he hasn't read based Transformers vs GI Joe by based Tom Scioli
sad desu

Unnnfff, she should've kept being Aquawoman

Man, there sure are a lot of "Oh, fuck, THAT happened" moments that involve Spider-Man.

>Italy is bigger than Africa and Australia

Proportions aside, this is fucking cool

What inheritance? May wasn't that well off. Otto was better off starting off his only company and making money off that.

youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8

At first I thought the "shield" on the right was Asia, since it's the largest continent, but it really is just CONUS, isn't it.
You yanks really love sucking your own dick, don't you.

>not knowing the story
lurk more

Aunt May had just inherited an island with a nuclear power plant that Ock wanted

Remember that time Lois became black for a day?

>that time Norman Osborne cucked peter with Gwen Stacy
>that time their aged-up children came looking for revenge
>that time Peter was retarded, revealed his identity and as consequence targeted by the Kingpin, leaving her Aunt May dying and instead of taking it like a man and accepting the responsibility for being a little that he is, sells his love, marriage, and future daughter with Mary Jane to the literal devil himself just so his ancient decrepit Aunt can live
>that time Doctor Octopus switched consciousness with Peter and he dated a midget
>that time Peter met a girl who was bitten by the exact same spider he was and all they could was fuck around whenever they were in close proximity
Good times good times.

You forgot the time Peter killed Mary-Jane with his radioactive Spider-Semen.

Yeah, suure.

"Pangaiden" is a pretty cool name DESU

stunner also counts as bbw

It’s funny how the Spider Totem stuff looks so benign now compared to the later stuff in JMS’s run.

>that time Peter got his fucking eye ripped out and eaten

read comics

ZERO
MEDALS
unless you're Aussie or something in which case get fucked bogan

>and then actually died and gave birth to himself

Sauce?

Speaking of Nightwing comics...

Shut up, Byrne.

>asbestos man later died of mesothelioma

They should put this in Man of Steel 2.

I always thought the booty shorts and pixie boots were an odd choice, even for the era.

He looks like a blue team pyro.