Carson turns down consideration to be part of Trump's cabinet

>Carson turns down consideration to be part of Trump's cabinet
Say it ain't so, Sup Forums. I thought we were in the best timeline?

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/798562994821087232

Other urls found in this thread:

biography.com/people/ben-carson-475422
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carson just wants to chill in Florida bro

He was supposed to make our education great again.

He had one of the most stressful jobs you can have for working probably 80 to 100 hour weeks every week for the last 30+ years. I don't blame him.

Didn't need the for*

He realized he has zero qualifications for the job, but unlike Trump he had the character to pass on it.

>wanting a guy who doesn't believe in evolution to be in charge of education

Sleepy Ben, why? Why have you forsaken America in her time of need?

Good. He's a creationnist. They're like the special needs students of religion.

I guess he has a lot of sleep to catch up on

He probably forgot there was an election and thought it was a prank call.

I think Dr. Carson knowing that America is safe is getting ready to enjoy his retirement.

THE GRAIN BEN. WHERE IS IT?

he probably got pissed because trump appointed a white nationalist

turned down =/= missed the call becuase he was sleepy as usual.

He will be embassador to Egypt

he can't believe Trump didn't made him the vice

There's more to education than explaining how he and Michelle Obama can exist side-by-side at the same point in history.

Year ago
>hey guise i wannabe president
Get offered a gig now
>woosh that shit looks hard

KEK

>65 year old man wants to take it easy

he did his part, let him enjoy the time off, he deserves it

He always said he just wanted to be a part of the equation in the electoral process.

Now he rests.

Do not disturb him

Anyone who believes creationism should be taught at school is a retard in my book.

>Jeb already expatriated to France

>wanting a hardline creationist that believes the pyramids were used to store grain during the times of Joseph
I want Christcucks to leave.

DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN

Why not make him the Surgeon General?

Damn, I was hoping he'd uncuck our school (((curriculums))).

He did a hell of a service to the the cause though, he deserves to rest.

I'll take creationism over the liberal version of evolution.
>All animals evolve except for humans which are all equal.
>Animals evolve by changing to their environment always. A brown bear that moves to the cold north will digivolve into polar bear cause that's how evolution works in my liberal fantasy land. Survival of the fittest, animals dying because they were too weak to survive? Nah my fragile childlike mind can't grasp that.

What did he read Sup Forums?

Fuck I liked him

Bobby Jindal would be much better as Secretary of Health than Ben Carson.

I really like Ben too

IGNORE DISINFO
IGNORE "THE NEWS"
AWAIT AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE EMPEROR

Surgeon General isn't technically a cabinet position, so it might still happen

>A brown bear that moves to the cold north will digivolve into polar bear cause that's how evolution works in my liberal fantasy land.
no that's how it works in creationist strawman land

Has anyone heard from Jeb!?
I'm worried about him...

I agree but you misunderstand that "fitness" means the ability to reproduce and pass on your traits. If you don't have children you're considered to have low fitness or a gamma male, beta male, etc

too sleepy for the cabinet

he's a fucking neurosurgeon dude

Wish he got put up for surgeon general

GOP might think they can run him for House, Senate.

(((((they))))) will make this out to be a protest by old Sleepy Ben.

As if it's proof he is offended by Trump being president.

the writing on the wall

>I agree but you misunderstand that "fitness" means the ability to reproduce and pass on your traits. If you don't have children you're considered to have low fitness or a gamma male, beta male, etc
Yes, your fitness to an environment depends on how successful your genetic line is. If most of your children survive (or should I say, more children of yours survive than other genetic lines) because you were born with a random mutation that benefited you in your environment, and that mutation was passed onto most of your children, then your genes will spread over others who don't have that mutation.

Evolution of species is a harsh and compassion-less thing that liberals don't understand.

He is perfect for the job.

>I thought we were in the best timeline?

I am.
No idea what timeline you're in.

How do you reconcile the cognitive dissonance that Ben Carson is smarter than you while you call him an idiot?

Damn. Having Ben in charge of the FDA or being the Surgeon General would've been amazing.

Oh well Sleepy Ben.

This.

They want to prosecute Trump for offering Carson a position in exchange for supporting him. Carson is taking one for the team because he's a true believer.

Oh well.

Sleep tight, Sleepy Ben.

Yep. The statement that he turned down a job is true, and that the job is with the cabinet that is indeed with Trump, but you know things are phrased like this to push the idea that he refused BECAUSE it was Trump.

>post yfw he negotiates a billion dollar deal for ancient Egyptian grain imports

Sleepy Carson, pls don't leave us!

>he unironically fell for evolution hoax
People can't be so stupid
>France
Oh wait they can

Trump is about to abolish the Department of Education. No need to for a DH

It's not about "le creationism fairytale" you fedora-tipping faggot. It's about removing cultural Marxist shit like teaching kindergarteners about gay anal sex, which Based Ben would've been perfect at.

He wants to be governor of Michigan.

Don't forget to polish your fedora edges, you blind angsty retard.

this, it's just like the Veep search

>Pence endorsed Cruz, surely he will never work with Trump

Too bad, it would be good PR to have a nigger.

He wants ultimate power

The good Doctor will HEAL America.

Can't he be the surgery general or something?

tell me what qualifications specifically trump doesn't have

that would be dope.

He could win Detroit and change demographics forever. Millions of kids have graduated from the Highschool named after him in Detroit. He would easily win just because of black + name recognition.

I hope he gets our meme's in his dreams.

>Cutters
>Educate others
Might as well get a carpenter to teach statistics.

You can trust Fox News Goyim :^)

Blacks hate him cuz uncle Tom n shiet

The WOKE party best party

Ben Said he didn't accept the offer because he doesn't have the experiene

lol stfu

>thinks Ben is smart

He was an affirmative action led school applicant and hospital hire.

Fucking cuck IT DIDN'T HAVE TO END LIKE THIS

>claims to not have experience for cabinet

>ran for president

the fedora meme is some very effective jewish propaganda

>One of best neurosurgeon's in the world
>Cutter

This better be bait, m8.

me on the left

Damn, Trump really could use as many people he can trust as possible in his cabinet, Every one of them that turns him down just adds another position that's going to be stuck being filled by someone from the establishment looking to stab Trump in the back.

He was an accomplished neurosurgeon.

Please give an answer to that user's question without deflection please.

What did he accomplish? His one big surgery - he was assisting on.

Can't put my finger on it, but something makes it look like Carson is sleeping.

F

Based ben

He has no recollection of that h appening.

He earn some rest give him a break.

Good night Sleepy Doctor.

Damn you get triggered easily. Back to your safe space /r/the_drumpf, we dont want your kind here

Is Chris Christie Italian? He's from Jersey and looks like he just strutted off the boat from Palermo but I've always wondered cause his last name is "Christie"

Are you retarded? He lead the whole surgery moron. And he did other ground breaking work such as bringing back the hemispherectomy.

>muh evolution meme
Its dead man.

Are you retarded? He seperated twins joined at the brain. What great accomplishments have you had that give you any right to judge Carson's?

"Chris Christie" was his pro-wrestling name. He used it for so long that he ended up just keeping it. That's also why he's a giant fat man, he used to be a big heavyweight star.

His mom is Sicilian and his dad is German.

t. One of the few white people in NJ that isn't Italian

>jewish propaganda
Everything unfavorable to you isn't jewish propaganda, bucko.

Fedora tippers are/were(?) a real thing. People who see themselves as super intelligent rebels. They had highly bible thumping parents, so just being a little bit more knowledgeable about useless subjects got these pseudo-intellectuals this incredible high. Dressing with fedoras and other cool looking bits of clothing made them feel cool, except they forgot that fedoras and these other outfits were cool because cool people wore them, and they don't really work the same when you're a obese/lanky pasty teenager with angst issues.

How about you go ahead and read this and realize that you're not only talking about someone smarter than you are, you're likely talking to several people who are in fact smarter than you.

biography.com/people/ben-carson-475422

I've separated triplets. Shit is easy, dawg.

So what happend to Krispy Kreme that Trump dumped his ass?

>Aha I was only pretending to be retarded
Simply ebin, you are master troll. King of Sup Forums. /ourguy/. What a sad and unfulfilling life you must lead, you sack of shit.

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded, honest!

I know you're trolling, but I am interested in what you think nonetheless. Please tell us how you think he's unqualified.

I am literally the CEO of a company that makes something you use every day. I am most likely the smartest person to ever visit this board.

Sleepy Doc must has done his job here.

He must now return to his home planet.

Goodbye Doc.

We will miss you.

You truly... wuz a kang.