Wally is The Flash again

>Wally is The Flash again
>Roy on drugs again
>Superman has Trunks again
All is right in the world. DC must love me because they made my Valentine's day.

Finally the curse is over

You can thank John's for that directive.

DC said they wanted to cater to 40 year old men and after trying the whole diverse thing they decided to get back to the 90s people. To no one's surprise, those are the people with money and willing to buy comics they like.

And Snyder is gone from the movies.

We only need to readjust the batfamily timeline and give Bruce the about-his-40s status and bringing back conner and give Tim his cynical edge again and everything would be as the new 52 worst changers were a bat dream (with some nice additions, like the newly formed RHATO team)

So when is Diana gonna ditch the sword and shield?

>DURRR DC BE GUD AGIN
How quickly you morons forget

Yeah but that's not comics

Bendis taking over
Robinson on a half dozen books
Williamson, Tynion and Venditti suck so much combined dick
Orlando writing the worst Supergirl ever
King writing Batman autistically

>I HATE CHANGE!

Teenagers don't buy comics, they read free webcomics like homestuck

That's just sad. Get out and meet some girls, man.

>bringing back the silver age flash
>change

Good one Dan.

>hurrr durr this show made for 6 year olds is silly!
>hurrrr DC superhero girls is to girly!

You will never get pussy

i'm a massive wallyfag but do you guys seriously thing that he's gonna stay the main flash/barry's gonna stay powerless? if you do i got a bridge to sell you

If that's the case why this board bitched about comics being to dark?

Zack Snyder ruined Barry image so possibly

How is it not change?

Because the target audience of 40 year old manchildren are, well, manchildren.

Why only Superman got trunks but not Batman?

Batfags are too edgy for them

You’re delusional

Pretty much all character fags are.

Flash War will probably end with Wally taking up a new name Nightwing style.

When they give him a wide, richly colored belt he doesn't really need the trunks from a design standpoint.

Can’t wait for some Desperate Contrarians to start going on about how Bendis has always been great, his writing is just too smart for the average Marvel audience

>Being mad about a cartoon when you're at least 10 years older than the target demographic

wew lad

Oh fuck off. That's a clear double standard. Batman can bypass "muh iconic" so easily and there's no valid reason for it. Trunksfags are literally scum.

He's literally the creature of the night. Visually he's always cloaked in darkness. Trunks on him aren't necessary, although like the oval they look better, because visually he's almost always in shadow. Now putting unnecessary lines on the costume, or making the cloak purple, that is pointless and stupid. But I wouldn't expect any less from the people who thought taking away Supes' iconography was a good idea.

Of course not but this is way better than him literally not existing/being mentioned

purple cape is dumb, it should be blue

Batman got rid of them before Superman did. And batfags aren't as autistic as supesfags.

Tim Drake is also alive