Ava's Demon

File Too Large edition
imgur.com/a/i17Bq

avasdemon.com/

wait like 2 months for an update, and then the first two updates back form hiatus are basically the same page twice.

we get it, fish lady is getting her memories back.

But how do you really feel, user?

so do we have a track record of the stuff ava has manage to break?

I want to fuck that Fish

I feel that if you take a 2 month hiatus, the story shouldn't move at a snails pace when you return.

gold > purple > red > silver

I agree, the gold one is the best

>Ava's Demon
>not moving at a snail's pace

let me have my dreams user!

The only good things are the art and its not as slow as outsider.

Pretty shit update. But have we seen the dark purple and gold dresses before? Also everything about nevi is a downgrade from the multicolor patterns we saw while she was background in gils follower planet scenes.

it feels like michelle is less concerned with moving the story and more with how many character designs she can come up with for one person.

We need these outfits for the fighter game.

I’m in trouble guys.

I think Maggie’s the character I look forward to the most. Do you think she’ll be happy to know this?

>In place that should handle highly demanding data downloads
>Still takes fucking forever to load on both sites
>turns out the only update we get is a single page with a lot of dresses

She really should have said this would be a short update rather than the last one. Because compared to that this is nothing.

More like she's more concerned with everything looking pretty rather than the story. Why else would she illustrate it in a painted story board fashion? Then again, she might not realize it but most people are here for the art and not the story/characters so in the end.

She'd probably just mock you and call you a pervert.

Unless your hot.

Although fishy it doesn't follow her color scheme really, though that's fine. I wonder when she wore it. It looks rather fire themed so I wonder if it was at Wrathia's wedding or something like that involving her?

>beta fish gets cucked

POTTERY

This one looks nice.

>literally a beta

what's with the necklace?

She was envious of the pearl necklace that Pedri gave to Wrathia.

lewd.

>hook wrapped around
The double cross is real

lionfish

beta fish

shark armor I think

Anybody recognize this jellyfish?

>this is bait

shinyness makes me think more of a sardine than a shark

Yeah, Michelle referred to it as a shark in the patreon.

I like her boob coverings

i like the vegas showgirl look

I think Michelle just designed a bunch of Nevys and couldn't decide which one she liked best so she worked all of them into an update.

It reminds me of how the gems in SU will sequence through all their previous forms when reforming.

This!!

>NORMIES GET OUT

Nah. Maggie's a bitch.

Yeah

post memes