Is Violet adapted child

How come blonde aryan strongman and redhead thicc cheesecake produce black haired lanky sticc

Why do you think Edna is so familiar with Bob?

she still has blue eyes though

>lanky sticc
Give her time

Hair dye.

I liked her more at the beginning of the movie, they ruined her at the end.

All the good genes went to Jack-Jack

She's the first child of the stretchy woman. There's going to be some wall resistance.
>Violet inheriting enough stretch powers that she's born like a long strand of toothpaste.

They were actually gonna explain the hair in the original script (which was way different than what we got) but just kept it for whatever. Guess she would’ve looked too much like Sue.

Hair dye, she's a painfully obvious goth girl stereotype.

Only Helen has the means to take Bob's supercock and survive.

>goth
you mean emo?

Whatever.

So was it gonna be explained that it was dye?

One word. Descibes the whole subculture.

Edna has her ways.

>it's another 'how does into genetics?' episode
come guys

>not a single cuck joke yet
huh....that's oddly good

>implying Edna hasn’t invented some device to solve this problem

PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE, LUCIUS

Blond and red hair are recessive traits. Genes for black hair are more likely to be expressed since black hair is a dominant trait. Plus violet would have two X chromosomes from her parents, ensuring black hair, while Jack-Jack and Dash get their lighter hair because they have Y chromosomes.

Violet's hair is too straight to be a nigga's baby.

>adapted
Stop using Autocorrect and get literate you nigger

The Ednafags are implying Helen was cucked. Somehow. I’m not sure they know how babies are made.

But where would the alleles for black hair be passed down from if both Bob and Helen express recessive hair colors?

Unless they’re saying Edna is the father, which, come to think of it, actually makes perfect sense. I would not be at all surprised if it turned out Edna had a dick, actually.

If Violet dyed her hair then what do you think her Natural Hair Color is?

Also I'm surprised no one has tried to draw Violet with Blonde or Red Hair.

Is Helen a redhead or a brunette?

I think redhead

Auburn, more towards the reddish side of brown. Auburn hair is a mutation I think which makes it less common
Violets hair is either brown or blonde

That's because the father is Edna

strawberry blonde

>Is Violet adapted child
If you're going to shitpost on an English-language forum, please learn to spellcheck.

Because Violet is adopted.
Simple.

Imagine how fun it'd be to manhandle her tiny body.