PEPSI is going down

PEPSI is going down

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=grubhub&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=NYSE:GRUB&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgecRozi3w8sc9YSm9SWtOXmPU4OIKzsgvd80rySypFJLiYoOyBKT4uHj00_UNC6ryquLNkrN4AIcE5ro8AAAA
forbes.com/sites/dividendchannel/2016/11/14/pepsico-enters-oversold-territory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't buy those PEPSI product. Sell your shares

- Get more /fit/
- Teach the libshit they don't control anything anymore.
- Indirectly help the white race
- ???
- Profit

What did pepsi do?

so is this fags biz

google.com/search?q=grubhub&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=NYSE:GRUB&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgecRozi3w8sc9YSm9SWtOXmPU4OIKzsgvd80rySypFJLiYoOyBKT4uHj00_UNC6ryquLNkrN4AIcE5ro8AAAA

Poo'd in the consumer loo

Companies are retarded. Youd think money would be enough to destroy PC bullshit for the kikes but the kikes drank their own propaganda

Good they need to fire her fast I love kfc but I won't eat it till she's gone and I hear a sorry

Gonna have to stop buying quakers oats. Other than that i dont buy any of their pigswill any way.

im gonna miss taco bell so much

Actually it already recovered, too bad you idiots keep spamming outdated graphs to try and prove your faggy boycott is making a difference.

That's retarded. It's always stupid when they say shit like that and get involved, it'll only hurt them.

They won't, but if Coke just says "We'll accept anyone's business, Coke for everyone!" It'll make them look like retards.

I mostly avoid pepsi anyway.

>alienate a large market so you can slightly pander more to a market you already have

How is this dumbass a CEO

Need to get it to break $100

>woman
>ceo

The CEO needs to be fired

was that really her response? jeez, what a meanie. My feelings are hurt, and the only way I know how to handle that is
1. protest in the streets at night
2. throw things at police and ambulances
3. buy all offbrand for the countless camps I have to stock for the next year

Guess we'll start with 3 and see how it goes from there. I've already started restocking.

oh well it just begun. we can break them if a lot of people get in

You guys need to meme this a hell of a lot harder to make a difference. They're just calling it "oversold territory."

forbes.com/sites/dividendchannel/2016/11/14/pepsico-enters-oversold-territory

the only thing I ever bought of these products was a Lipton icetea. Don't even know what most of these are.

Literally the only tough thing I''ll have to give up is Rold Gold. But I can move to Snyders
>Taco Bell
I don't eat that shit anyway nigga
>Pizzahut
Welp I have to stop ordering wingstreet wings from them and rely on more local chains.
>Applebees
I don't think I've ever been to a applebees
>KFC
Gross, I'll stick with Chick fil A thanks
>Golden corral
Never been there
>Panera
When you have a Kneaders you don't even need to glance at a Panera
>Arby's
>Food
>Ihop
Way better places to get breakfast in my town anyway
>Wild wings
Theres not one for like 20 miles.
>Hooters
Just go to a strip club nigga
>Quiznos
Thos still exist lol?
>Papa johns
Dry heaving
>Quaker brands
Don't eat any of those anyway
And last but not least pepsi's soft drinks

Lol their all trash anyway.

im a vegetarian. these dumb fucks have no idea how much i can not spend on corporate products.
thnx. i saved the infographic

gonna miss muh dew 'N doritos doe

Muh oats
Oh well, I'll buy off brand

btw is the board of this company jewish or something?? usually you dont have to look far before you start seeing (((((their influence)))))

probably the same shit anyway. I tried at least 5 different oat brands and they're all the fucking same, no difference whatsoever.

>alienating your primary consumer base of obese republican americans

>crashing this company with no survivors

Boycott this shit. Fuck this whore

>END THEM

Incase anyone is retarded. Lays is Walkers in the UK

The only ones I ever get is Brisk, KFC and taco Bell. Fucking KFC is the only chicken place in town

Fuck em. I spent about 30-45 on pepsi every month.

They should be paying me to drink that shit.

Guess its a good time to buy some water filters from infowars. Start drinking coffe and tea.

I wish I could, but my roomate's dad works at Pepsi, and often brings a bunch of free shit to the dorms.

if its free or stolen it doesnt matter

What a dumb cunt, how she's a CEO is out of my reach, holy fuck, women really should not be leaders.

>telling half of the US population not to buy your goods

Did Pepsi work with the CIA to introduce crack cocaine into African American communities???

I'm sad because I love pepsi but this shit is ridiculous. The good old days will have to live on in my memories... :(

>stop buying ruffles

Sorry man, these things are better than sex