Anybody has Alan Moore's address?

Anybody has Alan Moore's address?

Other urls found in this thread:

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Atom_(Charlton)
pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Beetle_(Charlton_II)
pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Question
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>making black rorschach figure before a good walter figure
FUCKING DIE DCC

I'm here for the shitposts, so have a bump OP

These toy sculpts are fucking disgusting.

It's weird that they left the pin blank, right?

I can't wait!

I mean, after the Watchmen beat 'em up videogame and the Watchmen fucking TOASTER he could hardly muster a fuck about toys, right?

So where's Bub?

No penis, no buy.

>forgetting the dr manhattan condom

>has
"have"
The correct tense is "have"
If you ESL dumbfucks are going to shitpost at least learn English first.

>ESL
What? Also curb your grammar nazism

English as Second Language

Read as: I'm too dumb to learn another language, so I'm gonna try to make myself feel better by shitting on others who aren't.

Mixing up has and have isnt shitting on english, calm down

Not that weird, they want to sell it outside of the US and the smiley face image would mean they have to pay royalties, IIRC.

What and ugly face, I get what they tried to do but they over did the face-blotch, should have just been blotches over his eyesand the rest random, also you cant even tell this is black rors save for the hands and only fags would drop the gloves for hands

I dont want to buy it anyways because thats giving money supporting dumb shit like black rorschach, and it comes with johns dumb OC character since its sold in a two pack with mine

There has been Watchmen figures in the past you know?

Posting the other figures announced

honestly if i i was moore it would just be funny to me how fucking far DC is going to strip mine everything i've written.

it's also super depressing but ya know

I've heard of Y-fronts but...

At least Moore has made probably the most money of any comic creator before or since, while in an earlier era he would have gotten much, much less while they bleed his work dry.

Quick, someone try to verify if the info is true in all this (if it's true that it's not just those guys that are PD but also other Charlton characters in the 60's):

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Atom_(Charlton)
pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Beetle_(Charlton_II)
pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Question

And then tell Moore that to see if he'll put them in LOEG to make fun of the Watchmen situation

Where is my Bombshells Harley & Ivy statue DC!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?

yeah he only got where he was because of how everyone else before him got fucked. I read an interview in Comics Journal where he talks about how good the deal is for Watchmen, it's fucking painful

Goddamn that joker design is horrible

Looks like FRANKface

There's already been a Ror Play Arts Kai. Personally I think PAKs are pretty fugly but it's still better than whatever this is. Plus there was that statue DC released a while back.

Certainly not Zack Snyder.... :)

Bruh look at this dude

This has to be a joke.

It's no good without also having a time machine to off him before he gets into comics.

I haven't kept up with any recent Moore news since Jerusalem got published but has he said his thoughts on Doomsday clock so far? It feels unnecessary but I am enjoying it a lot.

Posting the rest of the figurines announced today

>Best couple figs
Nice

This some sort of Manga batman?

What a friendly looking guy.

Those are designed by Gerard Way

This is neat until you get to the legs.

I'd buy that just for the Joker Fish costume Harley.

These are nice.

That Joker looks like the Jojo from Jojolion

Just call him Gappy dude.

Those come in color too, they are getting posted later

...What's that glob of white substance for?

gun smoke

Harley looks nice in green wink wink

This series is such trash. They clearly want to emulate Funko Pop figures, but don't understand the concept of "make it cute". These eyes are horrifying.

Poison Ivy with a white-green-red color palette? How novel!

>take extra heads
>place on SHF body kun/chan or figma Archetype Next
>???
>profit

>Have to literally label her Jokers Daughter
The absolute state of that shit run.

She looks nice with that color palette

Damn, the tattoos are awful but well applied. The rest of the figure is a really great Supergirl design. Who did it?

>Manhattan with briefs
So that's how he'll be appearing in Doomsday Clock then? Johns misunderstands another aspect of Moore's work, nothing new.

And this is just sad. Rorschach looks like a fucking juggalo.

>trampstamp Supergirl
I believed Sup Forums when they said DC was better than Marvel

>Funko pop
>Cute
yikes my dude

As someone that's tried free hand on miniatures tattoos are super hard.

Don't get me wrong, I despise Funko Pops. But you can tell they're trying to go for "cute" with big heads, big eyes and simplistic bodies.

The design came from the Gotham City Garage digital comic that ended I guess this or last week

Then they no longer look Timm style.

That Batman costume is pretty slick.

Honestly I'm glad I'm not a Batfag otherwise I'd be penniless from buying all these statues.

This should be a batsuit for next Arkham game.

Ah I see someone at DC's modeling department started watching Duncan's how to paint series.

>the tattoos are awful but well applied

Was t bashing the application or technique, just the fact that they’re on this character at all. Also not waifuing Supergirl, it just doesn’t really make sense for her to have successfully gotten them unless they were done under a synthetic red sun or with a kryptonite tattoo gun. And then they still don’t really make sense.

What a disappointing book. The art made me revulse. If the focus of your statue line is attractive women, don't put shit art in the comic adaptation.

What killed the book besides the shit-art was the shit release schedule, for a digital comic to have a chance of success it have to be weekly, making it bi-weekly it just killing it since most people (if not all) that buy that type of comics aren't made to wait that long for short of a story