Our first Cartoon crushes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y21VecIIdBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or your first waifu whatever works

How many threads of this topic are you going to create?

I used to think it was Misty from Pokemon, but I stayed up all night and watched some Blue's Clues at 4 in the morning and it brought back some memories.

>Mfw this is the first thread i made in months

>Not having a non-human waifu
Why not just date a real girl at that point?

>Implying 3d can top 2d

>Avatar
>Kim possible
How were these girls allowed to be showcased on kids channels?

Suki and Mai were always my favorites for some reason as a kid.

Misty

Patrician taste user. Dawn and Misty are best girls.

Even though i agree , she isn't Sup Forums

neither is misty and yet here we are

Which of these girls (if any) did you crush on as a kid, Sup Forums?

how newfag are you.

DBZ is and will always be Sup Forums
so is original digimon

Clover (Feeding episode) , kim , XJ9

>tfw still remember my first childhood dream where I held hands and kissed Misty

Damn, I miss those times. Simpler... Happier times...

My weakness for this type continues to this day

I'm somewhat amazed by the fact that I didn't turn out to be a total fucking loser

None of them really

children?

>posts on co
>not a loser
pfft, whatever, virgin.

My pharaoh of hallowed descent

Way better mermaid waifu bot reporting in.

>tmw i remember the lewd dream i had with the witches of winx club when i was like 8
Weird times. It atleast confirmed i was straight early on.

Sweet Sixteen and never been kissed. Fresh for the taking.

First it was Jessica Rabbit, then Jessie and Red Monika. But somewhere along the line I just stopped being interested in red heads.

I'll grant you, ever going to Sup Forums when I was young was a mistake, from there on it was only downhill

I imagine your dreams in their disenchantix form.

Canʻt even remember my 1st, so Iʻll just throw out a random one

No. It was the first season and i remember it was a make out session with the white haired witch.

Was really lewd

Darcy was the best of them

80's version

Same. I honestly don't know how someone could remember the very first female character they liked

EW

THIS

Good taste my friend

Not him but Sedusa is top tier, I can't believe it took me so long to realize it

The songs you grow to like never stick at first

I've always had a thing for MJ as a character. I liked that Peter got a win and she was just a gem.

It's one of the reason ASM fucking suuuuuuucks now. I can handle Peter and MJ being apart but not at the expense of her being made into a cunt.

I wanted to see what was under his loin cloth so bad.

kay

Krillin may lose a lot, but he wins in life.

She wasn't the first but she is the one who made me realize I was a sub

>MJ
>White
>Red hair
WTF?!

Looks ain't everything user.

Misty got me into tomboys

She's also a cunt.

It was hardy apparent that she was a tomboy.

I never quite got Shego. I always thought of her as an evil clone of Kim Possible though it was obvious that she wasn't.

>Tenchi Muyo!
>'girly show'
Pick one my man.

nigga you gay?
Azula is for making her slave to your dick and turning into a loving perpetually pregnant stay at home wife!

>She's also a cunt.
Watch the show. She's grumpy but most of her episodes revolved around her sacrificing her own happiness for Arnold in some way, e.g. reuniting Mr Hyunh and his daughter by giving up her Christmas gift, getting him to San Lorenzo to find his parents and getting him the festival float.

I am literally gay actually

All these Misty plebs falling for the inferior redhead waifu. Disgusting.

yo that's a sexy ant

>Tenchi Muyo
pretty much the literally staple Harem anime to kickstart the trend, what did you saw as girly in it? even the protagonist is a dude, was it because He had pretty much only women around him? Card Captors is shoujo stuff though but man if I didnt watch the fuck out of it, I mean after all I was already watching PPG by then

>Card Captors is shoujo stuff though but man if I didnt watch the fuck out of it

That takes me back. Card Captors was my jam (even though I was too young to notice the English dub was horrifically edited and cut the number of episodes in half)

>Lived in this fantasy world for years because of my crush on Misty.
>pic related
>Shared in a cringe thread
Just fucking end me.

Please tell me I wasn't the one this autistic.

I... don't think I can understand this level of autism. I'm so sorry, my guy.

>years
You're gunna have to explain that. You lived with that in your head for YEARS? Are you still living there?

goddammit

Pretty sure that tart was wet a majority of the time.

Everyone was wet, hot nurses in skimpy uniforms were around ALL the time

Shit, you're autistic

I really don't know how you expect me to remember my first, OP. I can barely remember what I had for breakfast this morning.

However, if I retrace my steps as far back as I can, I end up with Toph. I found the concept of a blind tomboy interesting. And no, I'm not a footfag.

It's odd, though. I preferred CN to Nick back then so you'd think it would be someone like Gwen or Raven. Never much cared for either of them, though.

Sailor Moon was protagonist - so its lame to like her.
Sailor Mercury too fragile. Sailor Mars too harsh.

And Sailor Venus was introduced too late.

>implying

Don’t know why

I hear they got the beach episode past the censors by creating really provocative outfits for the girls and then dialing it back to what we eventually got. Sadly, these pictures have never been released to my knowledge.

Always and forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y21VecIIdBI

Why is she so perfect?

>Never a femanon edition

no, dogs.

cutest girl ever.

Holy shit, I thought this cartoon was some kind of fever dream I had and didn't actually exist

2002-2004 Toon Disney was the best.

Still in love with her nearly 20 years later.

>their songs actually were better

there was a period of my life when I thought I should like everything that was green because that was my favorite color.

Yeah although I still enjoyed Toon disney from 2004-2006 during the early Jetix era when Jetix didn't take up too much of the channel, but by 2006 I stopped watching because Jetix was eating up too much of the schedule.

>Hate the Chipmunks
>Watch the show just to see her
>Realize you will never be a child again and your crush on this character will only get weirder the older you get

I'm fucking autistic Sup Forums

I've somehow always been connected to green
>Green eyes
>Mother always gave me the green toothbrush
>Love nature
>Favourite characters always have something with green
It's weird

I had a similar relationship with the letter "e". My favorite animal was the elephant because it started with the letter e.