Tfw born in 1990

>Tfw born in 1990
>Saw the rise of the internet, memes, shitposting, video games becoming mainstream, an era before capeshit becoming big, the WTCs being destroyed, the war in Iraq happening and we were the last generation to basically have face to face conversations with friends outside
>Still somehow get lumped in with the underage, post-00s who are vanity obsessed social media addicts who only care about chasing invisible likes demograph

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
cooey.8m.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because generations.

And this is why I hate Millennials.

A bunch of whiny nostalgiafaggots. Please neck yourself, nobody gives a fuck about "M-MUH SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS".

I'm 31 and even some of my friends are borderline SJW liberal retards, and we didn't even get that kind of shit education in school.

Because the world loves to put people into groups

"generations" are just a way to lump in together and monitor how the mass brainwashing has had effect and how it's evolving during the decades. probably a way to "confirm" the progressive ideology

>born in 1990
>Saw the rise of the internet
you where too young for that

1990 is pretty much the deadline for getting to "claim" you remember great america. Anyone who was

people have an AWFUL perception of time.

Not totally true, he could have been using dial up when he was 8-9.

I was born in 87 and was playing floppy disk games when I was 4-5, and started playing hello neighbor online when I was 12.

Stop caring so much?
Such a typical millenial cry-baby.

>>Born in the 80s, saw all the same shit you did.

>>Didn't own a computer until I was in high school.

>>Still lumped in with 00's tumblr-kin.

>>Welcome to the party

I'm not talking about equipment but the tone of the internet. 90's internet is nothing like 2000's internet which is nothing like current internet.

2000's internet was the 90's internet until 2006~

haha
got that pic from wizchan right?

There's really no difference. Most people our age are SJW snapchatting instagram retards too.

>Born in 83
I can assure you that you didn't see shit faggot.

2006 was the end of the internet

>Still somehow get lumped in with the underage, post-00s

You don't get lumped in with post-00s since that's Gen Z.

Just because you dislike the younger portion of your generation doesn't mean you're not a part of the same generation.

Deal with it, you fucking whiner. I swear, Millennials cry about being Millennials more than any other generation whines about their generation.

>using sysreset instead of building your own custom mIRC settings and scripts.

I was born in 82, I'm either lumped in with all the millennial tumberltrash or they just ignore that iI exist.

u mad?

People older than us are doing the same thing too. Lesson here being that most Americans are just worthless assholes. I'd say slightly over half.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

Old Usenet sounds amazing.

everything changes so fast now

Nah I used sysreset for a while out of peer pressure, but then came to realize it was just an overly heavy mod that served no purpose unless you were a fileserve faggot.
>muh hentai

I mostly just went on IRC to coordinate gaming with some fellow local social outcasts. So I didn't really need much in the way of scripts at all.

>born in 1991
>some pretty bad ass rap music was released in that year

83 here thank god i'm not a fuck millameial

I never really used IRC, I was on AIM for the longest time though. All those free X hours diskettes, free storage media.

Why have I been so overwhelmed by laughter and sadness at the same time from looking at this pic?

I know the feel. 91 here

have some more.

>you just realized ebaumsworld and break.com (big-boys.com) sill exists

That's how stereotypes work. Been happening for centuries and will continue for just as long.

You just gotta put up with that shit. Just some old fucks who are bitter that they're gonna die soon and you've at least got a bit longer than them.

Late 94 here. Bwahaha I bet you had to experience dial up fool. At most I might have had it for a year, don't remember.

I don't remember where I got it, I've had that screenshot saved for about the last 10-12 years now

www.dolekemp96.org/

I had all the instant messengers and in the late 90s was introduced to IRC somehow (can't remember what steered me there). Started connecting with the local IRC crowd. The only thing anybody had in common there was that we were all outcasts. Fags whose daddy kicked them out, ex cons, 12 year old computer hackers, the village bicycle (yeah, I had my ride).

It was fucking magical.

That's why I love Sup Forums. Same sort of crowd.

I had dial for 3 years and I was born in 93

It didn't become affordable to my parents till 05'

95 here I remember dial up very well and always thought sponge bob was shit.

Soldat! Holy shit I remember that game

What are you talking about? Post-00s aren't millenials, the oldest of them are 16.

Gen X: Subjected to the eternal hellfire of being bossed around by Boomers who never retire and managing millenials who never grow up.

At least your popular culture is comfy and no one really places the blame on you for destroying society.

>born 1990
>never understood mirc, never will.

shit I think I had dial up now that I think about it.

Fucking this.
>therideneverends.jpg

it's too late you're already autistic.

Pffft. '84 here and Sponge Bob was the bomb. Maybe you were too young to appreciate all the adult humor in it.

>I drool a lot in my sleep and mouthbreath
fuck your right user I am autist.

Memes started on IRC. It's glory day was sort of lined up with the glory days of personal webpages. (Late 1990s)

So people would make ironically hilarious web content that lined up with real life happenings or just representative of inside jokes and stuff and share the urls with each other while having the bantz.

Back when Video Games required an actual video player.

1986 here

gigi pets
yo yos
pogs
super nintendo
big ass square tvs
dial up

god dam i miss it soooo much......

like The Hamster Dance

Fuck that shit.
MEAM BRASIL

RONALDO AM SCORE GOAL!

KTHKX!

cooey.8m.com/

everything felt different up until about 2008.
the days and nights lasted longer and everything felt more comfy.
music, games and movies were way more enjoyable, also drugs and alcohol were 1000x better.
im hoping donald trump will make the universe comfy again.

Comalies knows whats up

To tell you the truth I wasn't on Sup Forums at that time, but I miss the atmosphere of the itnernet during that time

You were falling down the rabbit hole and you didn't what you were going to find

Sup Forums isn't the same crowd at all. It's all normies now.

1988 here
anyone remember b0g.org or fugly.com??

Basically anybody who was a teenager on time for the early days of the internet can tell you; Social media is what killed the internet.

It made the internet accessible to normies. Or as we called them back then "FUCKING FAGGOT ASSHOLES WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO USE A FUCKING COMPUTER"

If you don't remember the "I love you" virus you haven't been online ling enough.

I've been here since 2004.

Anyone here remember win-nuke?

84 here, same thing.
The Oregon Trail generation will be forever lost to the sands of time.

Also playing starcraft on battle.net

>turns 17, world feels different pls trump halp
Sorry, m9. Welcome to jaded, shitty adulthood.

you have died of dysentery

I was on battle.net since it's Diablo 1 origin breh.

TK Hack FTW.

Was this the inspiration for Sex motorcycle?

I remember that shit!!! I was like 11 or 12 or something

Yeeaaahhhh boi!!!!

It's not just him, 2008 is when things started to go down hill online.

The best was you could basically run yourself into a pack of mobs, town portal back to town, and if you used the TK to cast TP right on top of somebody while in town it would teleport them to your previous location in the dungeon and topkeks would ensue.

>2006
>jesus christ I've been here for a decade

What happened to my life

'91 here. We still had that shit on our crappy public school macs around 2000-2002.

I remember the glory days of grade school. Booting up an Apple //e with Moon Patrol, Number Munchers, Odell Lake, Loderunner, the list goes on and on.

HAH LOSER!!!

laugh all you want but your here forever

Faggot

I hated the Apples at school mostly because mine was a Commodore 64 house so the IIe felt like such a peace of crap.

Hopefully by this time next year I'll finally have a life

well
im cancer
came here to check out Sup Forums from all the fuss
moved to Sup Forums after Sup Forums became a cesspool of trap threads shitty ylyl and gore being recycled OVER AND OVER AND OVER
that was in 2012

you are here forever isnt just a meme

I remember when we upgraded to Macs. I think I was in 4th grade? Cannon Fodder, man. Played the shit out of that against my friends.

that's what you think

yeah, Sup Forums is nothing but the same shitty trap and dick threads Sup Forums feels the most like classic Sup Forums to me.

fuck off 80s fag

If your first home console was 16 bit you have to go back.

We are in Europe, meaning we got it later.
I was born in 92 but since I was here its like i've been born in the 80's because Poland was so behind. I still remember living without the internet.

u just jelly cause I be stylin on you.

Sup Forums was essentially neutered. Sup Forums /s4s/ and /r9k/ combined are a very loose approximation of what it used to be like

>mfw it was an xbox360
>mfw my country is 10 years behing everything the west countries do

we literally had tamagochi commercials and furbies a year ago here

95-fag here. My parents had it easy. All they had to do was teach me how to use a TV remote and a microwave! And I still live at home, 21 year old NEET lmfao! Im a useless piece of shit. Cant even ride a bike. I dony have my permit and i cant do my chores for shit cause i doze off. And I have dandruff because my dad used to make me wear his hats and he had dandruff.

The cancer face never fails to make me smile

How can your parents have failed at teaching you how to ride a bike? What the actual fuck?

That's like.. fucking basic... There's children who grow up in the ghetto whose parents are strung out on heroin 24/7 who still manage to teach their fucking kids to ride a bike.

But the internet you connected to was already a simi-mature entity by then.

My dad gets pissed off whenever i dont do something exactly how he thinks i should so he gives up after a single try each time.

There was just nothing good in our lifetimes. It was all shit. And the worst of it? Other Millennials, who you raised.

i have the same thing but i still know how to ride a bike ffs....

That's fucking Gen-Xers for you.

Does anybody actually like or respect Gen X other than Gen Xers themselves?

I'm pretty sure their parents all suicided after realizing the monster they created.

I dodged a fucking bullet. My parents are boomers by like 4 years.

'77, here.

I miss the "good ol' days".

1986 master race here

People say im 'clumsy' i guess

GET OUT GEN X
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE