Thoughts on this political cartoon

Thoughts on this political cartoon

THOSE FUCKERS

Alan Moore is DC?

No, Alan Moore is the cake

But that's Alan Moore holding the knife. Does that mean Moore is stabbing himself? Or is DC Moore and the cake?

Alan always made stories with rape in them, but he never had his story raped had he?

The knife is Geoff Johns

So Allan Moore is inserting Geoff Johns into himself

He wants Johns inside him

Good times. Good times.

Wait so Alan Moore is the cake and he's being stabbed by DC. But DC is Alan Moore. But if DC is Alan Moore then the cake is also DC. But does that mean DC and Alan Moore and cake are one and the same?

It's explicitly stated that for the purpose of this particualr cartoon, Alan Moore is DC and the cake is Alan Moore. Are you dumb?

So what you're saying is, I'm Dave Gibbons?

I made this when some retard said that Johns was doing Doomsday clock just to piss off moore after being called a Racoon.

If the cake is Alan Moore, and Alan Moore is DC, then the cake is DC? But if Moore is DC, why does he hate DC?

No, the $4.99 is Geoff Johns' never-before-seen twin brother.

I always suspected Kelly was a Sup Forumsmrade.

The cake is Alan Moore but Alan Moore is DC.

So is the cake is stabbing another cake, or are they one and the same cake?

Read the next issue of Doomsday Clock to find out! In stores soon!!!

The political cartoon is an ad to get you to buy Doomsday Clock?

>fuck off, creatively bankrupt, eating garbage you dumb racoon

What

So DC (Alan Moore) through Geoff Johns (Knife 1) as well as superhero comic readers (Dave Gibbons) are giving Alan Moore (cake) $4.99 (Knife 2). Well that's pretty nice. You can get some good stuff for $4.99. Like a McChicken sandwich, fries and a drink.

So, what I'm getting from it is that Watchmen is garbage and Johns is a raccoon eating that garbage.

Typical braindead Johns fan

>fuck off, creatively bankrupt, eating garbage you dumb racoon
Raccoons eat garbage. The implication of that comic is that Johns is a raccoon whose eating garbage. He's writing Doomsday Clock, drawing from Watchmen. If Johns is a a raccoon eating garbage, and that garbage he's eating is Watchmen and he's shitting out Doomsday Clock, then Watchmen is garbage.
Congratulations. You played yourself.