twitter.com/FizzTheHuman/status/964471583065587712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek, funny stuff OP

Good work, OP. I have a heartly laugh

Fuck, why did I laugh so hard at this?

I laughed

I got a chuckle from it.

>Do we even do this here?
Sup Forums should, seeing original content and making OC should be an accepted past time here. Those "Draw an animal" threads were a delight.

Oh shit, I got a way better response than I expected.
A buddy and I have this whole Skeletor and Beastman bit we do, I have material for a ton of these

Good, skeletor is one of my favorite fictional characters, so i love seeing actually funny content starring him. Thanks for keks OP

Good job on not taking the lazy route and copypasting the 2nd and 3rd panels.

I haven't really done much else that's all that funny up to now, but here's something I did for my profile pictures around Christmas

heh

He'll be working at Marvel within 2 months

I like it. I would like more please.

change the font i cant read shit

I know that's just a jab at Marvel, but it is kinda what I'm working toward

I agree, we need more OC threads

Mine isn't really Sup Forums but I've been working on Krillin the Galactic Patrolman, a buddy cop story with him and Jaco

I did too, for some reason I burst out laughing. I think it's just the total subversion of expectations.

>Do we even do this here?
Well there's the How's Your Webcomic threads, /hyw/, but they're kind of a cesspool of namefags. They could seriously use more people to drown out the namefags and dramafags but that seems unlikely.

Hello new reaction image

>Is it funny to anyone else?
Very funny to me.

Something I made is a reaction image
I really made it

You've done good.

You suck, OP. Don't let anybody else say otherwise.

I laughed and that's much more than a lot of current webcomic content creators can do

i was feelin pretty down today but this made me laugh, kudos OP

this is redit tier

Funnier than it had any right to be, not bad.

I think you're right, and I think I want more of these.

Hehehe!

I like you, OP. Keep up the good work. Can you draw Megatron and Starscream?

I can sure as hell try

I think I have another in me, if the thread holds out. Hang tight.

Gonna bump with some other Sup Forums stuff I've done. I'm bound and determined to deliver before this disappears

Let's inspire OP with some examples of top-tier comedic material

I have Black Panther tickets for 7, but I should get it done with enough time.
I sure as hell hope so

Don't put your life on the backburner just for us user.

Prioritize. Real life always takes precedent. Always.

And I'm gone. I don't think the joke is as strong in this one, but it's much more expressive.
But you guys are great, I've never had anything I've done get this much of a response. I'm definitely gonna start doing drawthreads and requests and shit

your art is better suited to short, small panels humor stuff. Less so for splashes/pin-ups/action it seems

this is pretty funny, at least assuming you don't actually think vaccinations cause Autism

but Man-E-Faces is a Heroic Warrior, not an Evil Warrior

otherwise pretty funny though

I think you've got a point. I'm working on it, though. A lot of what I posted is older, I think I'm getting better.

Stay in the goddamn drawthread, ya goofball.

You confused Man-E-Faces with Triclops mate

The joke may not be as strong, but the expressions on those faces are great, and it's good to see Mer-Man. Hope to see more of these, and more of Skeletor's minions.

becoming a source of memes is truly the life goal of any person

Would his joke work as well if he substituted in Webstor or Evil-Lyn and had Skeletor think it was "Webster or Evelyn?"

>becoming a source of memes is truly the life goal of any person
who lacks an original sense of humor

Shit
On the bright side, I already have one in mind to address it

I would go with Webstor because Evil Lyn can be used in a lot more sketches later on. No sense killing her now. But this is a gag strip so it doesn't really matter.

t.person who made an impact on the internet by not making a meme

I don't know why but I love Skeletor's shitty feet in the first panel.

>Opinions? Is it funny for someone else?
It's good, but i think that the first panel could have get a little more work on, it looks a little bad compared to the other panels and maybe if skeletor had looked / acted more autistic, the punchline would have been stronger. Keep up the good work user!

>Try to make a vocaroo of this because I feel like I've got a pretty good Skeletor
>It's been thirty minutes, I can't do the final panel without losing my shit

Fuck you OP, your comic is too perfect

Its funny. But it can only work with certain characters. Skeletor definitely seems like the autistic sort with his blind rage.

Good work, OP. Made me chuckle

I also liked the first one because the joke is genuinely hilarious when Skeletor, a skeleton with no circulatory system, claims to be a vaccination autist, but he actually is kinda autistic so it's like WTF. OP was not a faggot today.

Second one the joke kinda sucked though so he might be a one trick pony.

OP should turn Snake mountain into a special ed class. Beast Master should be their handler

I want more, OP
When are you gonna start your comic series

I think you definitely need to work on making more expressive poses and just making your art livelier in general. is awesome though.

I guess I've started at least one. I'm gonna work on the follow up as soon as I get home

This better be here tomorrow morning - I want to voice skeletor with my shitty skeletor impersonation

Post it, shitgoose, laugh or no laugh.

This
And bump for
I want to hear the perfection that is OP's first success

That was really funny.

Man-E was good though.

Not bad, op.

My only suggestion is fix your handwriting. Make it a little clearer. Maybe find a font that looks hand-written. As it is, this is kind of hard to read.

I meant Beastman. I'm as bad as OP

>I'm definitely gonna start doing drawthreads and requests and shit
Please don't. That place has enough mediocre people drawing for it.

That's exactly what I've been working on, I think I'm coming along with it. Practicing, at least.
Alright, settling in for round three. I think I have a much stronger joke for this one.

When have more whiny cunts. Please kill yourself and reduce the number

There

...What?

It's supposed to be a direct follow up to the first, I hope it makes sense I'm not sure the joke holds up as well as I thought it did

Took me a moment. Not bad.

You turned a mistake into a masterpiece you madman

I think I'm retarded guys. I still don't understand

The joke is that
1. Two-Bad has two faces, they confused him with someone else
2. The guys who were upset about it didn't even know his name
and 3. Skeletor, despite being dismissive earlier, is really torn up by this.
It's really not all that funny spelled out

Shit, that's a great follow up.

AH FUCK! I forgot about Two-bad. He was the one that was two monsters fused in the middle right?

Also, too-bad he's dead.

Looks like some people have been vaccinated.

They're both me. So is I completely forgot about the guy

it made me chuckle, which is more than i can say for most comics

I hope you don't get discouraged because I didn't it at first. This is actually quite good

Nah, it's all good. It'd take a lot to bring me down right now, I've never had anything get this much attention before.

Pretty gud. Speaking of Masters of the Universe, I heard they're making a reboot?

Yeah. By Sony...

It was funny i liked it!!!

Bretty good.
- That messy style of drawing is good. It fits with the setting and jokes.
-- with addition of the irregular shapes of panels which enchances the "mood"

I like this! It's good fun!

That punchline is really retarded but it made me smile a bit so you've clearly done something right

OP let me know when I can bookmark snakemountainfollies.com

Honestly I'm more surprised by the fact Beastman has kids.

Made me chuckle though.

>Mistakes into miracles.

It's shit OP, these people are jesting

Why do I keep seeing He-man online recently? Is this some weird viral marketing scheme? Cause this comic's a fuckin' weird one.

Goddammit OP
Ya did good

Dubbed your comic for funsies. I'll do the others over the next couple nights. Keep it up user, I'm really diggin' these!

twitter.com/FizzTheHuman/status/964471583065587712

Fuuuuuck
This was pretty good. Are you the user that kept posting about dubbing it or do we have a little contest on our hands?

>Manuel Faces
Jesus Christ.

Make a site for your comic, OP! I'll be following you.