Who is gonna win?

Who is gonna win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/duU2JuTmVXw
youtu.be/8TFAGAyLzcg
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/senator-armstrong-mgr-r-vs-omnidriod-incredibles.612941/#post-43952444
youtu.be/T_U2OTUfYEM
youtu.be/cw1kBPZjbyg?t=3m21s
youtu.be/cw1kBPZjbyg?t=15m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=_wH6_YTGwRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Targeting All Might's side hurts him; targeting Mr. Incredible's back helps him, point Mr. Incredible.

Are you retarded? All might may be injured but bob is still old and waaay past his prime
All might can straight bop that boy in one hit.
Point All Might you faggot

All Might so thoroughly outclasses Bob it's not even funny. The only way Bob could win is if circumstances caused All Might to go past his time limit.

It's interesting to me that these two stories plus One Punch Man all have intentionally-designed settings in which the top superpower is just plain super-strength (going by Syndrome's files ranking Mr. Incredible as the most dangerous super, if I recall correctly.)

Not even the full flying-brick ensemble, just super-strength. Okay, for One Punch Man, it's the whole "no-limits" thing that matters more than exactly what form it takes, I suppose, but still. It's like that's THE cultural image of a Superpower.

Is All Might basically as strong as low tier Superman ?

youtu.be/duU2JuTmVXw

Bob is like a fucking Chad. All Might is the true virgin here.

Are they gonna use shitty 3D animation, good 2D animation or shitty 2D animation?
Also, All Might probably beats Bob, unless Bob's less cinematic feats stack up better than AM's aaaaaaanimeeeee feats

Mr. Incredible because My Hero Academy is shit.

To be fair Syndrome isn't exactly unbiased when it comes to his former idol.

Watching him beat the shit out of bakugan was so cathartic

All Might was having so much fun.

He's like Dick Superman.

AM's pretty busted but we've never seen Bob take a real thrashing so who knows how durable he is.

The Commander > Mr Incredible > All Might
Sky High > all

>Who is gonna win?

Wall Might.

Doesn't really matter if All Might hits him the same way he finished the first Nomu fight. It might not kill him, but it's definitely All Might's victory if he punches Bob into the stratosphere.

Bob is straight up in a lower weight class.

The robots we saw were able to hurt him and wear him out, while we've seen All Might able to take massive explosions while standing still.

>we've never seen Bob take a real thrashing
The omnidrioid almost killed him.

All Might seems to be way faster and hit harder, and can do more with his superstrength.

Nobody does because they have to listen to the faggot unfunny narrators and their grating voices.

youtu.be/8TFAGAyLzcg

Could Bob beat Noumu?

All Might outclasses Mr. Incredible, although he might have a chance due to how fucked up All Might's injuries are

pre injuries All Might would wreck him

Well All Might has more than just super-strength, he's got the speed as well.

So not only can he splatter you but can do so before you can do anything to react, which makes it twice as awe-inspiring/intimidating in terms of a superhero.

And OPM isn't even a hero, he's a parody in a series that is trying too hard to be a legitimate setting now.

well that and Mr Incredible is basically the only Super who has a noticeable amount of durability beyond human norms

And he married the only woman with the metahuman physiology required to take his Incredick

>going by Syndrome's files ranking Mr. Incredible as the most dangerous super
He's the only Super with some level of invulnerability. Most of the Supers could been killed by some guy with a gun.

There's alot of heroes in Marvel and DC that are renowned despite being able to be killed like that.

Mr Incredible is like Luke Cage tier, All Might even when almost fully drained of his power, and about to be defeated, he was able to unleash a punch to knock out someone essentially in his same tier with his last gasp.

Fuck, I hope DB doesn't do United States of Smash before the anime gets to it.

...they shouldn’t fight. They should team up and have a manly handshake.

I second this Art Fags get on it.

Throw in a tag team with Goku and Superman

I think he's more like the Thing from Fantastic for in levels of strength, as for durability his old age put him down pretty low like you said Luke Cage tier.

>The Sense of Right Alliance

I like Bob and all, but he's not anywhere near All Might's weight class.

All we need now is Lightning McQueen and Shrek to finish the team.

It's not just that Mr. Incredible is super strong. Several other characters have an above-average strength-rating on those lists, like Meta-Man. It's how strong he is. He punched a 200-ton mech hard enough to send it flying dozens of meters. He bench pressed a 300-ton locomotive a dozen times in a row as part of his reps to get back in shape. He overhead pressed a 2,000-ton mech to keep it from crushing his kids. He shrugged off gunfire, being within inches of lava, being hit across a city block, being within a meter of what looked like a 2,000-pound explosion, the list goes on. Anything short of anti-tank weapons are just an annoyance to this guy and he's strong enough to arm-wrestle DCEU Superman and have a decent chance of coming out on top.

Seriously, those feats were incredibly ridiculous if you actually look at them in context.
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/senator-armstrong-mgr-r-vs-omnidriod-incredibles.612941/#post-43952444

>what looked like a 2,000-pound explosion
*2,000 pound BOMB explosion. What was Syndrome using it in that tiny thing anyway, antimatter?

I say All Might matches Hulk and had he not gotten injured like he did he would be above him like TAS Superman Level.

Frozone has above average durability, both according to his ratings and per the final battle where he gets launched a dozen meters and hits the ground with a thud and is fine. Meta-Man did too, and so did presumably everyone with super strength (like Thunderhead) because it would be necessary to survive their own exertions. It's an open question if any of them had enough durability to be relevant even against blades and pistol rounds (though, as noted, the majority didn't have superhuman durability at all)... but none of them were even a fraction as tough as Bob.

Lliterally does not explain where he gets the 2000 ton mark from.

>Well All Might has more than just super-strength, he's got the speed as well.
You can't have one without the other. If you can lift 100 tons you can achieve a ridiculous launch velocity just be pushing against the floor with your legs. Because you presumably still only weight around 200 pounds (well an inhuman 560 pounds if you're All-Might, but still, not that much compared to your strength).

The Omnidroid sinks in lava, meaning its density is greater than 3,400 kg/m^3 (even back when its armor was way thinner), and its a 12-15 meter sphere. Scaling it is actually fairly simple. That gives us an internal volume of 905 m^3 or thereabouts, and a weight of around 905 m^3 x 3,500 kg/m^3 = 3,167 tons. He's lowballing.

>pitting two morally good characters against each other. No consideration for a peaceful resolution, must end in absolute defeat, even though that in itself may defy everything the characters themselves stand for.

Death battles are retarded

that's basically what I meant, like plenty of Supers had enough that the thrashings they'd regularly get wouldn't incapacitate them too badly, but Bob's probably one of the only ones who could tank anything above a .22 caliber bullet

Owchie wowie my nigga

As an aside I like the music

youtu.be/T_U2OTUfYEM
youtu.be/T_U2OTUfYEM

Mr Incredible is more durable but weaker everywhere else

Mr. Incredible isn't the most powerful super, he's just one of the few who's still alive and was dumb enough to blow his cover.
Meta-Man was easily the strongest but he died via cape.

Nice Faux Autism.

But Lava displaces itself around objects anyway. It "Sank" because the Lava was displaced.

If it was 2000 tons it's claw arms wouldn't be able to displace that weight in that terrain period and it would have buried itself in the jungle mud AND the volcanic rock.

who would win debates are for retarded children

Average Tank cart is around 60 tons I wouldn't call his Strength weak either.

This isn't a real DB fight, why are you guys acting like it is?
>Why would you know that user?
Because I spent like a minute and actually checked an episode list. Next one is Sup Forums related, actually. Can't post it here though because Global Rule 15

Doesn't this Prove
Wrong? I mean he's doing resistance training on 60 ton cars.

How does he go from 60 to 2000 tons when the point of resistance training is to be a high weight for your body.

A feat like that is pretty average for a super hero, honestly.
Marvel heroes do that pretty easily, despite how retarded the writers might be (I don't think they realize how relatively small 100 tons is.)

Is he even more durable? We don't really see him tank hits from other supers, and he was really struggling against the Omnidroid despite his durability.

I always saw bob has having the Durability to match his Strength. Nothing outstanding, but enough to stop him destroying himself.

Right, that's kind of what I assumed too. He's clearly durable as fuck with no clear weaknesses, but I don't think I'd call him invulnerable.

Specifically we have seen him get cut and physical trauma harms him, so I don't think he has superhuman durability outside of what naturally goes alongside his strength.

He DOES have a Dangersense though.

didn't he pull like a shit load of those in the movie? it takes half of the weight in PSI to pull a tank cart.

Physical trauma can hurt you when you are super-tough, it just takes super amounts of it, like giant superhero killing robots made by some ginger faggot.

Yeah but the Giant Robots are not doing anything Amazingly special, and not 2000 ton like the retard on the forum suggested.

All might has super jumps, Bob can barely stop a train (in his prime)
This one, like most of them, is retarded, but for stupid reasons

Oh yeah, for sure. But what I'm getting at is that Bob's feats aren't really all that spectacular compared to your average super strength meta human, mostly thanks to him mostly lacking sources to pull from.
There's a film theory video that goes over some of his feats, if you're willing to put up with Matpat's videos.

He did, but to be fair, we have Humans today who can pull train cars on tracks.

>it takes half of the weight in PSI to pull a tank cart.

That's when the tanker is full, like user over here said strong men competitors ca do this at an average PSI of 1,200 to 1,400 pounds, Captain America Level.

Honestly I'd just put Bob at Spiderman level strength, but with a heavier build.

>Matpat

AUGH... OK user hit me with it. I can take it

Ah I see this is all very educational.

Pulling is not as hard as lifting.

These are the two points of the video that are relevant to Bob, as far as I remember.
youtu.be/cw1kBPZjbyg?t=3m21s
youtu.be/cw1kBPZjbyg?t=15m11s

Is this really confirmed?

Absolutely not.
See Next episode is Raven vs. Twilight.

sounds about right maybe a bit higher like Colossus. in terms of strength anyways.

That's what I mean't. Same Strength class, but obviously higher due to build.

Honestly Colossus always to me seemed stronger, but I forget his strength is just a side effect from his durability, it's usually the other way around.

I don't think that One Punch Man is parody. It's a subversion more than anything else. Genos is the bad ass "Demon Cyborg" and gets his shit wrecked, King is a fraud, Fubuki and her orginization are pathetic, Tatsumaki graduates from Tsundere to Yandere and back instead of becoming nicer in regards to her sister, and despite killing multiple Dragon and possibly God-Level threats, Saitam isn't even S-Class, even after defeating Awakened Garou.

>Spidey is literally weaker than everyone in this picture.

Its played for a comedic effect, so I'd call it parody.

It was initially but not so much any more.

>OPM isn't even a hero
Hey now. He's a hero as a hobby.
>Genos is the bad ass "Demon Cyborg" and gets his shit wrecked,
What makes me laugh about Genos is that in any other story he would be the protagonist. With his broody back story, frequent power ups and attractive face.

>Old Bob vs ANY version of All-Might

Bob loses

>Prime Bob vs weakened time limit All-Might

If All-Might's timer goes low enough he can punch him into orbit, hard to see Bob taking the fight no matter the situation.

actually Peter usually holds back on his strength a ton normally, he's lifted an entire subway train over his head before with minimal effort when pissed off enough

>in any other story he would be the protagonist. With his broody back story, frequent power ups and attractive face

Hasn't he held up a building at one point?

He supported it, but yeah it's still an absurd feat.

All MightO.

And that's why it makes me laugh!

I generally consider things like the Superhero Movie or Meet the Spartans as parody. I think OPM would qualify as straight action with comedic elements.

Why in Nip english so weird? Seriously, instead of One Punch Man it's WanPanMan.

Parody is a humorous deconstruction, it doesn't have to be trashy.

Because their language isn't roman based and uses a completely different phonetic structure?

The Japanese shortened name Wanpanman is a play on the long-running children's character Anpanman, wanpan being a contraction of wanpanchi ("one punch").

Why is All Might so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=_wH6_YTGwRU

>Anime not winning in DB unless its against:
>DC mary sues
>Nintendo nostalgia
>Paid advertisements for fake anime

>>Nintendo nostalgia
Wait, which one is this?

Gaara vs Toph
Technically Pikachu vs Blanka, considering Ash's Pikachu is anime

What are some Death Battles that you'd watch?
I stopped watching before Hulk vs Doomsday, but I'd come back for Carnage vs. Alex Mercer

>considering Ash's Pikachu is anime
If you're going by that logic then that was anime vs anime considering Blanka has appeared in the Street Fighter anime movies.

Pikachu is a video game species, absolutely.
But Ash's specific Pikachu, just like Ash himself, as a character, is for all intents and purposes an anime creation, and all of his feats are from the anime.
>But Ash is from the games!
No, Red is from the games. Ash is based off Red's design and origin, but that's about it.

>But Ash's specific Pikachu
Was it Ash's specific Pikachu or did they just pull feats from it.

link and all his gear vs cloud who had basic materia