Hi pol, Argentinian Federal Intelligence Agency here...

Hi \pol\, Argentinian Federal Intelligence Agency here. I just wanted to tell you we have been watching what you've done (electing Trump, bringing Clinton's pedophile network to light, bringing Soros to light, Brexit, etc) and my superiors are very impressed with your powers so they told me to come here and ask you if you are interested in joining our agency as foreign assets.

So basically we would just need a meme you did, your names, and a social security number/credit card info, so we can check everything is in order and you can start working as a secret spy for us.

Payment is 120k a year for starters, i myself make 900k a year with no high-school diploma, and im just like 2 levels above what you would start as (Operational Front).

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/24/jeremy-corbyn-power-sharing-deal-falkland-islands-argentina
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Argentinian Intelligence

I call it bepe
Is like pepe but finnish

That looks like a good one, i think we could work on destabilizing Chile with that one, i really look forward to working with you user.

By the way what are your thoughts on Malvinas?

I don't make memes but I definitely have a ton of skills that you would want, I'm one of the posters here that's highly, highly skilled at spreading censored information. However your offer looks like a scam. Could you show that it's not?

I'm an experienced poster here and I have extremely, extremely high level skills that can help spread censored information. However your offer looks like a scam. Can you show us it's not?

Jokes on you, OP, an Argentinian NSA equivalent posted here a few years ago

Hey I'm your long lost brother! Send me 500€ so I can pay my bank to send you 100.000€!

>argentina
>intelligence

>Federal Intelligence
please don't be this retarded

Hi Sup Forums, Chilean Intelligence here. I just wanted to tell you we have been watching what you've done (electing Trump, bringing Clinton's pedophile network to light, bringing Soros to light, Brexit, etc) and my superiors are very impressed with your powers so they told me to come here and ask you if you are interested in joining our agency as foreign assets.

So basically we would just need a meme you did, your names, and a social security number/credit card info, so we can check everything is in order and you can start working as a secret spy for us.

Payment is 120 empanadas a year for starters, i myself make 150 a year with no high-school diploma, and im just like 2 levels above what you would start as (Operational Front).

>Argentinian
>Intelligence

does not compute

we used to have a pretty good one, Batallio 601, we almost sunk a british ship in gibraltar, not to mention it was better at hunting down commies than any american one

I did the Trump meme that was me my SSN is 123456789 and my name is FoR Chan

>uruguayan
Province N 25

Wait let me try it
>argentina
>intelligence

Ok. I will apply. You can call me Brann the Death Witness.

No memes will stop the Falklands from being British.

Nigerian prince here. My evil brother stole my kingdom, please send money so i can take it back

>Argentinian Federal Intelligence Agency
Ooga booga bix nood muhfugga muh dick shiiiit

>120k a year for starters
no thanks lad I already make 400k as a chef at wendies, 10inch dick btw

>60%

>social security numbers
>credit card numbers
Here's a meme for you

It's British clay m8 we've been over this.

Send me a text with instructions then smart guy

you wish, you wish

So what, you ride llamas, go around and arrest people?

>Argentinian
>intelligence
something seems fishy here, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

here's a free piece of information though: The British are never going to give you the Falkland Islands. Ever. True story, got it from an inside source.

Sorry OP but if you try and enter a legitimate name and social security number Sup Forums automatically censors it

Franklin ****

That show was good, at least.

Was actually tempted to correct the skin colour in paint.

>it was better at hunting down commies than any american one

Ours doesn't actually serve our country, is kind of the problem.

Thats actually how i got my job, i am actually from Malvinas me-self, i help in conducting deep memetic operations in UK politics

This was one of our finest moments:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jan/24/jeremy-corbyn-power-sharing-deal-falkland-islands-argentina

We are positive we would've made it if it weren't for you meddling kids and your fucking Farage frogs

Wow! Christmas is coming early this year!

We conduct covert fringe operations in order to further the political and territorial interests of Argentina through the globe.

You can ride llamas if you think it may help your work, we have a very open-minded approach to workspace etiquette.

WE NEED TO STOP THE JEWS, ARGIEBRO. THEY WILL TAKE THE SOUTH AND THAT MEANS WE BECOMING PALESTINE 2.0
STOP WITH THE SHITPOSTING AND BETTER START REDPILLING PEOPLE HERE SO THEY CAN LEND US THEIR MEME MAGIC TO FIGHT THE EVIL PEOPLE OF MOLOCH.

>argentina
>white
wew
e
w

>destabilizing Chile
why tho

>destabilizing Chile
Last time your tried that it didn't end up that well for you.
I have the UK in speed dial if you want to try your luck, m8.

Neither does ours now, i meant back in the 60s and 70s

A FUCKING LEAF

meh, we could just put that target on the bottom of the pile if you want, we could destabilize Bolivia, how does that sound cordillera-bros?

SANTA CRUZ DE LA TIERRA COMING HOME

Im actually interested in the slight chance you're serious since im pretty much a nihilist.

Kik: cacecico

Otherwise just post some funny shit to amuse me

What about that pest problem we have in the south. What if we destabilize them instead?

I retweeted a rare pepe
Barron Trump
123 45 6789

fucking sperg

fake as fuck
But since Argentina is very close I'll bait, tell me more about this.

Hi Sup Forums, American Intelligence here. We don't know how you pulled off your white male coup. We would like to pay for your services at some other time, after we recover from our poor economy that we tried to prevent you from creating.

Nothing to lose, tiny chance of something happening, i dont get the problem.

ya cunt

oh shit franklin

I used to fuck one of your women regularly, chile. it was a good time. nice time.

This sounds like a way better offer than what that Nigerian prince was offering.

>and a social security number
>everyone on Sup Forums is american

nice proxy though

OP said he made 900k a year with no high-school diploma.

Somehow I don't think this is going to work.

>mfw jews are behind mapuches wanting to create their own state

hes talking in argentine pesos which is what like, 20 grand in real nigga money?

According to my official databases, we made that up years ago to scare the shit out of Chileans so they would stop pursuing Patagonian invasion.

However it does seem like 90% of the land is owned by jews.

I know its not much, but i could be making double if i had the diploma mate, real good opportunity for all you who actually have college degrees

What are your views on Malvinas?

Okay, I am interested, and will do it for half the price.

I am the one who made Spurdo Sparde first on reddit, my name is Jack Bellecker, and my SIN is 234789. My email is [email protected]. Please contact me with a confirmation email so I can know you've received my info.

falklands are rightful british clay, and no matter ho mcuh u shitpost you're never getting around our military presence there

you're missing three digits from your SIN

>t. creator of Gondola

You can't post SSN. Sup Forums blocks it. See

xxx.xx.xxxx

I actually work in Inteligence (AFI). You are obviously not an agent.

Hands off imperialist dogs, ist meine land

Its in Swiss Francs, most stable coin in the world. Not even Soros can fuck it up.

Sorry then, i thought you said you were a nihilist. We can't accept partisan people. Sometimes we have to work on recovering Malvinas, sometimes in mantaining Falklands under UK's posession.

In fact it was us that planted the idea to invade them in Thatcher's mind so we could coup the coup. Its a pretty dynamic issue and we can't risk personal affiliations fucking up our operations.

Look up bro, im in third floor, cubicle 4-D, im waving at you right now.

>PDI
>not ANI

If you're not LARPing, Malvinas is clearly Argentina's land

We don't work with emails, to risky. Im triangulating your position right now. We will leave a drop for you in your nearest Harvey's. You have to ask for a triple cheese-burger with no cheese and no condiments. It will have an USB drive inside, so pls don't bite/bite only around it.

Loyalty is worth more than money my friend

Great things are achieved when loyal men serve their country

I would never work against the United Kingdom's interests, you could offer me £1m per year for life and I wouldn't take it, hell you could offer me £1bn I would not take it. Why? Because I am British

Fuck off

Also nice LARPing faggot

any proof you're serious?
any little proof?

I'm a memer with no job, your offer seems like a fucking dream, sure is fake

If you are asking this question you are not ready for the job, everyone in this thread worth my offer has already found the steganographic info on the OP pic or the .onion urls hidden in my second post.