Watched it today again. The animation looks dated as fuck now

Watched it today again. The animation looks dated as fuck now.

The animation is fine. It's the textures and washed out color scheme that make you think it looks dated.

Needed to start a thread just to say that? There are other threads.

It really doesn't.

Are you retarded?

wow. i hate the incredibles now! oust the mouse!

Did you expect it not to?

>>Something made long ago looks old.

Holy shit! Stop the presses!

Is Sup Forums going to start hating The Incredibles based on the sequel

I mean, it's still a great film, my favorite from Pixar actually. I just thought it would look a little better.

Yes this will happen. If the sequel is anything less than universally stupendous then anons will come out of the woodwork to say that The Incredibles was shit all along.

the animation is superb though, some of pixar's most fluid and action-packed animation they ever did. Are you sure you're not confusing animation itself with the quality of models/textures and artstyle? As the models are quite dated now, especially hair (except for violet's, their hair all looks really static)

>Barely been surfing this board and I already detest it with every fiber of my being
>Visions of pretentious, obnoxious anons start to surface
I actually hate how fickle people can get here

I'm glad my favourite Pixar film left no room for a sequel and will hence stay pure in Sup Forums's eyes

It really doesn't, minus a few scenes. Still one of the best superhero movies ever. Best Pixar movie too.

>Dat Syndrome
>Dat music
>Dat final showdown with the Omnidroid
>Dat Frozone
>Dat family interaction
>Dat Kronus reveal
>Dat "I can't lose you again"

The whole movie is dated as fuck

Let me ask you something, does the sequel look different to you? If it does, can you do a side by side comparison?

>implying mouse can't order one about quest for wall-e's spare parts and their blueprints, meanwhile axiom humans meet the descendants of people who survived on earth 700 years ago.

Your mom looks dated as fuck.

The animation itself looks fine, it's the texturing and rendering that looks like 14-year old crap,

I'd argue Pixar didn't start getting their shit fully together until 2007 in that regard.

It is heavily based on early 2000s pop culture tropes, also the art style is pretty dated for example the heavy use of greens and browns.

I mean, come on, it's 15 years old. Wouldn't you expect a movie from 1988 to look dated in 2003?

Nowadays Disney with their Hyperion Engine makes even nuPixar movies look old.

The animation still holds up, it is just the quality of the textures

fag

>namefag complaining about anons
That's rich. Which boards do you think are better?

watch it in Blu-ray then, it looks better than DVD

honestly that's better than being a weeb

Actually I just rewatched Rogue One and the New Hope back to back. It's unbelievable how much better some of the New Hope looks. Cleaner, crisper. I think it has something to do with those filters they are using everywhere. Or maybe the difference between digital and film.
I'm not saying R1 looks worse or anything, but the eye notices the difference.

>teaser trailer for Incredibles 2 was all about the baby
>full trailer was mostly about Mr. Incredible doing stay at home dad shit without much action

it is a profoundly ugly movie

Family movie trailer consists of mostly jokes and only teases action scenes
...no shit? The Bob scenes are easier to pull out and put in a trailer, rather than showing plot important details

Incredibles has always been the most overrated Pixar film. I have no idea why people were demanding a sequel so hard given it's obvious no one has any fucking idea what the sequel should be about.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums