Black Panther tracking for $200+ million holiday weekend

Hear that? That's Sup Forums crying in a corner after being proven wrong

>t-there's no way this is making a billion at the box office. m-maybe $500 million at most
Sup Forums and Sup Forums retards BTFO so fucking hard

Why does everyone love niggers so much? What's so great about them?

Back to you go

why do you Sup Forums retards tug on your tiny dicks while thinking of rahowa? truly pathetic

I asked a simple question

>Peter Rabbit in second place

This is the most offensive thing on there

What holiday? When foljs say Holiday Weekebd i thibk one on friday or Saturday not a holiday three days before.

You're not fooling anyone ladderbro, we all know you were calling gadot a kike some time ago

>fucking Sup Forums retard, everyone else knows niggers are great
Why? What do you like so much about them?

don't worry retard I'm sure it'll fail in the asian markets like you've been saying for weeks

>Korea numbers are terrific, while emerging South East Asian markets have come out in force. BP is the top opening day ever for a February release in Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines and Indonesia.
>Even more impressively, the Wednesday Korea start of $4.7M is the 2nd biggest MCU/Marvel opening day ever — behind only Avengers: Age Of Ultron. It is also the 7th industry launch day of all time and the best ever for February. That translates to 422% ahead of Guardians Of The Galaxy, 251% bigger than Ant-Man and 77% ahead of Doctor Strange.
>Here’s what’s particularly notable in those Korea numbers: this is not a big Guardians hub, but it was a massive play for Doctor Strange. Disney smartly kicked off the global press junket in Korea last week — and the movie was partly shot in Busan. The market was clearly energized on Wednesday. On Thursday, unofficial estimates show BP keeping up the pace with $9.38M through today.
oh...

Stop calling me a retard and answer me. Why do South Koreans like niggers?

so is this ladderbro thing just you're new pathetic DChump insult since MCUcky and all the others failed so miserably?

>the black people dressed as apes hoot like monkeys for a minute straight
BASED MARVEL

I don't 'like' anything. I just don't hate them like you and the rest of the Sup Forums retards.

Sup Forums is super booty blasted about Black Panther and they choke back angry tears

it makes me laugh. :) BTW I haven't seen BP, I just like watching the racists chimp out

Would you rather be called one of the dozens of usernames you created for comicvine after being banned over and over?

Sup Forums is literally fine with the movie

How could it make money if all the white people are staying home like good boys?

Nice backpedal there

I still don't think this is going to do a billion but definitely in that 800m-900m range that Thor Ragnarok ended up in

Parts were filmed in South Korea

it's the middle of February and there's nothing coming out that anyone would be interested in until Infinity War

honestly $1 billion might be TOO LOW