Is this a joke?

is this a joke?
rt.com/news/366876-сanadians-call-states-secede/

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/revealed-americas-secret-war-plan-invade-canada-15359
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can my province join the USA?

>Democrats are literally never elected ever again without New England, new york and the west coast

btfo

what is your province? propose a secession

>trudeau is declared king of canada

While they are at it, ask for Hawaii and Alaska.

>king

That's a sexist term pal

>Alaska.
No way. They can keep all the blue states they want but they will not take Alaska. Alaska is the true last bastion of American freedom.

So Russia Today is making a news story out of tweets by some Canadian guy with no political power whatsoever.
That's top-tier journalism right there.

>New England leaving the country they had a hand in creating to a country they want to destroy
not happening

>NY or NJ
NYC is basically America's second capital and would never secede, and the rest of NY is solid red. NJ is cucked but they're blindly patriotic and would never entertain the idea of secession. Maybe the same with MA too

Can we declare war on Canada already?

Then they get colorado

It better (not) be a joke, because that satisfies the conditions for war.

Fuck you faggots. As a Nor Cal resident you are NOT getting our agriculture and water.

>Literally nothing of value was lost

California is a shit state, Oregon is a shit lib hipster state so is Washington and Nevada is cancer in every way possible.

Those states gone would remove almost 1/5 of the US population while causing very little loss in food production or anything of that sort.

How quickly would america decimate canada in a war anyways?

No plz, upstate New York went red

How long does it take to drive from the US border to Toronto?

I really hope Trudy accidentally causes a USA-Canada war and gets his shit blown to pieces by USA's superior firepower for this bullshit

I cannot wait for the United States to receive Canada's new mighty elongated cock in our ass to fuck us in the most painful way possible for the next four to eight years.

Oregon is Idaho 2: Weed Edition outside of Portland

nationalinterest.org/feature/revealed-americas-secret-war-plan-invade-canada-15359
Bretty quick. I love our military but you guys would completely shitstomp us

You wouldn't even know it had happened.

New England would never fucking leave
patriotism has always been high here

Can Mexico Join too? we have great backs and can work for less the minimum wage

It better be because I don't want to be forced to wage some kind of civil war in order to not be part of this shitty project.

That would lower the us gdp by 4 trillion dollars. also fuck up trade on the west coast. Make shit more expensive for Americans and prob reduce their gdp even further. Honestly im ok with that.

Yes. Yes that is a joke.

No offense Jean but our boy scouts and our coastguard would stomp you.

queeng

Not very progressive of you, instead of a cock I like to imagine Canada has an enlongated clitorous, wearing a tiny hijab.

Let me put it this way. The United States Navy has the world's second largest air force.

And then there is the United States Air Force.

I approve just let me leave first.

>nor cal water
>Canada

What am I missing? Isn't Canada the water king?
Is northern california so water-rich it makes Canada look twice?

ANNEX THE FUCKING LEAVES

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

>Nevada joining Canada
The liberal that made this map must realize how much military is in Nevada, this is an impossible map, not one state will ever leave.

>let them leave
>conquer Canada
>conquered territories can't vote

In a straight up tank vs tank war?
Completely
But why would Canada fight that way instead of bombing the bridges to your big cities and generally fucking up your infrastructure until you stopped bugging us?

I live in a red NJ county, can I stay?

Ocean County specifically.

>giving up land to a weaker country

>Russia Today
>Journalism

wew lad

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

>no aircraft carrier
You'd see american flags in place at every one of their military bases the next day.

>Canada
>able to maintain any kind of air power more than 2 hours after the war begins
ur fuked pal

Implying we wouldn't annex Canada fist.

>Air power

Why would we do that?

Longest undefended border in the world + we look and speak just like you
More like you than some of your own damn citizens

>adding more liberal shitholes
no thanks.
sell it to mexico maybe though.

REEEEEE, long island is republican

Fuck you bitch. I will purge this state of the filth myself. Besides 70,000,000 Americans depend on my state for water. You keep me in the union and bleed California dry and you will fucking like it puss boy

California here
I'm OK with it. We also need to increase prices for Internet use for the republicuck States

anons stop the fight. I understand that this is very unlikely to happen right.. But now, because Trump won you lot have to be aware of things like that, because it might be someones plan B. And as i said it is unlikely, but you shouldn't look at this nuisance as impossible. Therefore countering this kind of stuff in early stage is best.

We don't want those faggot states... send them back

Resident on the southern border here

how difficult is it by comparison to get into canada and vice-versa?

Canada doesn't need your water, not even a little bit.

>increase prices for Internet
I bet you unironcally think that would be a good idea. So progressive. California was a mistake.

Pretty sure the invitation would only extrnd to Baja just so Canada can enlargen their penis.

We want Alberta and Saskatchewan in return

>Giving a weaker country literal cancer.

FTFY

Why would we even use those bridges? We could simply invade through the massive amount of land we have touching eachother along with naval / areal means.

The real answer is that there would be a shitty missile exchange where the bordering US cities get fucked and all of Canada is gone.

Iran fell in 2 weeks so Canada will fall in 1

>implying Silicon Valley won't move to Texas if this happens

I'd be okay with this

All the cancer gone, we'd also be back to at least a 90% white country

>implying I care about some fat lazy redneck retards shitposting on Facebook all day long about muh jerbs

Get to work patriots.

>air power demolished
>supply lines and infrastructure bombed with impunity

At that point, you either submit, or try to wage a guerrilla war inside the continental US against not only the US military but against one of the most heavily armed civilian populations in the world on their home turf. Either way, Canada comes out of that war fucked.

Thankfully, this is highly unlikely to occur, and I hold no ill-will towards Canada. Just don't try taking our land.

>THE BEAR WILL LEAVE IT'S CAVE FOREVER

Lol if this were to happen, Canada would suddenly lose sovereignty to LA and New York.

They have like double our population.

In Soviet Canada, cuck annex you!

Please yes, good ridance to the cuckold states of America

>US troops face unexpected resistance at Capitol as Trudeau asks them to leave
about that quickly

Yeah, there's only like thirty million of the fuckers total, we have hundreds of millions. Plus they're all cucks, so it would probably last about a day or two, and look at all that land we'd have, and bodies to burn for heat.

We take Alberta Sasketchewan and Manitoba and Canada gets Oregon Washington and California?

>America's two biggest cities leave
thats just fucking dumb

this desu, south jersey stays america. the jews can go to canada

>rt.com
>stopped reading there

All adjacent locations majority white, conservative, with light blue climate classifications may join.

>They want to be annexed by Canada
>Not Mexico

Das rayciss.

that didn't go so well the last time we tried it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812

>calls them rednecks and retards
>would starve to death without them
hmmm.... Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

>forgot pic

Some higher ups in Sillicon Valley are supporting Calexit which is ridiculous.

Fine with me except we retain the pacific ports and we also get Alberta in exchange.

>Northeast joining Canada
over my dead body, I don't want to be Canadian

Things have changed considerably since then.

Is our assblasted west coast still mumbling incoherently about secession?

Just ignore them.

FUCK THAT, MAINE WILL NOT JOIN FUCKING LEAFLAND

Fucking scum holding that flag upside down.
They have no idea what its like to fight for that flag
they will never know the fear of a firefight in Vietnam.
where so much shit is flying through the air
you expect to die.
they will never understand what a relief it was to finally bomb Japan,
They Just don't understand what hard working men and women have gone through to bring this country through some of the nastiest shit the earth has seen.
All they can do is complain, they can stay up night after night with no work to go to, no body to care for, and they can complain about what's been given to them.
If they don't like it then take it away.
This country has accepted these whiny children far too long. Something must be done, there is a simple way to show someone what they have and that's to pry it from their hands. Don't give it back either. They will respect it, and they will miss it, but they will never again possess it. If you want to complain about something in this country fine, but complaining about the country itself, complaining about what's already been done. That's just wrong. The only privilege here is this country, and if you want to bitch about how we shouldn't have a democracy like a democracy. Then you can go to a country that doesn't have a democracy

Then we take it ALL back because we have all the nukes and a right wing, militant nation. We unite whites in NA and use our political unity and military dominance to drive out the coloreds. Liberals are death marched across the nothern reaches of Canada, straight into the now temperate Arctic (thanks global warming) to be used as slave labor constructing ports with to the newly colonized, tropical Siberia.

Oh, I know, but you can look at all the celebs that totally left after the election.

They wouldn't be able to make it. The second they were cut off from the U.S., they would be instantly replaced with new startups. Every company that didn't move, would be dead in a matter of months.

>give up awful land filled with degenerates to other country
>annex other country
>take back degenerate land as territory without voting rights

if china and russia only have one carrier why is everybody worried about war with them?

if shit popped off all they'd have to do is destroy that one carrier and they have no air presence besides on their home territory.

We have everything to sustain a first would class living here including oil. Go move to Nebraska leaf.

About as quickly as they decimated Iraq and Vietnam.

What the fuck, if this happened I want Alberta and Saskatchewan (maybe Manitoba but they're kind of fags) annexed by the US

Don't leave us outnumbered 50:1 by libs please

That's not true though. We have about 200 decent tanks, pretty sure that's more than the coast guard has kek. We also have a few pretty decent specific units (MUH JTF2) who would BTFO faggot coast guard who don't know shit about land ops.

in a real war you'd win instantly though obviously, we don't even have 1 nuke

But you'd be infecting Canada with cancer. It's kinda a win even though it's a loss.

hey hey guise we should only take Alberta, and sasketchewan, manitoba is basically crackhead central

where's my carrier?

if you couldn't take the stanley cup home in the last thirty years, what makes you think you can take states?

wow user finally starting to understand why no war is winnable against the USA

>give us all the states up their collective asses and vegas