Germans

Germans

I need to know how much support Hitler still has?
I get seriously worried for your great people and know the Jews must hit you seriously hard with degenerate propaganda.

It's one or two generations ago to all of you, please tell me the truth hasn't died and the most red pilled country hasn't lost all that they almost achieved.

Surely you must hear of it more than us, does it ever come out of Germans in daily life or are you so guilt ridden with lies?

Germany was (((censored))) shortly after the war.

Most Germans don't even like WW2 mueusms.

It's sad.

Germany plz

im curious so bump

It is ironic that Brits, the long time Juden puppets who actually caused WW2 seem to be the ones finally waking up 75 years to late.

Even if they thought he was based, it'd be illegal for them to say or think it.

Don't needle them. It's not their fault.

the seat of satan is in germany

worst time is rising

read revalation and look up for seat of satan in pergamon

We are the ones who deserve guilt. The fuck were our grandparents doing!
I know they were jacked up on propoganda too fucking sheep. Lucky the internet works both ways for kikes and goys.

It's over.

Most people either don't care or don't like him. But I feel like the number of having either enough of all this "evil Hitler, evil Nazis" bullshit and people who actually like Hitler is increasing. Old people still alive from back then are pretty redpilled though. I've met a 89 year old guy a few weeks ago and he was totally redpilled about WW2. He was from Pommern I think and lost his home and family through the war.
Probably less support than in other european countrys.

Is still widely considered a lunatic who ruined Germany.

Not liking Hitler doesn't mean people swing the other way though. A lot of people dislike Hitler as much as they dislike muslims and would prefere if the rest of the world would leave us be german in Germany.

Germany is Globalistan. Calling it Germany is a farce.

Good to hear, I hope you find courage to speak openly one day soon. It's bad in England you hear the nazis or Hitler mentioned routinely to describe some sort of evil or injustice.

Keep calm and fight for juden

we are lost. we get cucked by everybody.
fucked by EU. fucked by Russia, fucked by China. Fucked by US - look at VW Dieselgate - they want to smash our most important industry.

and we are apologizing for everything and still feeling ashamed for all our sins. this country is broken and will never be proud again. the media will keep us down.

//sadGerman

They still had hope shortly after the war. As late as the 1950s, over 50% of Germans still had a favorable opinion of Hitler. This was even after the fierce "de-Nazification" brought upon by the allies which included forcing citizens to watch "Holocaust" footage before being allowed their meals. What happened between then and now idk.

> support for Hitler
Only the lowest form of retarded bacteria unironically supports this Jewish plant. He lost Prussia, a quarter of the bravest males and the national pride.

this.

>Hitler was a Jewish plant
>not Churchill, FDR, or Stalin
>people believe this

soon....

Isn't that the same sort of thing that inspired you last time after ww1?
The immigration will not help but surely, levels that have never been seen in world history, but there's got to be enough true Germans left.

>implying you brits are not trying to bait us into going reich again

Fuck you, you crooked toothed chump. The second we start deporting people and getting rid of our muslim problem you fuckfaces will go and bomb us. Again.

Ah, boo-hoo Fritz. You started bombing civilians, not us.

i can't talk here

meet me in the backyard

W R O N G

>will bomb his white brothers removing muddies rather than helping

As expected. I swear as soon as one party will have their own "Make Germany great again!" slogan you and your vile kin will go in full churchill mode again.

Hitler died OP im sorry for your lots

Last time I checked, he was the devil. He's always going to be the devil as long as the jew runs the shadow govt. here.

His speeches and teachings are immortalised on video. He gave us more than enough to go on.

Half-right. You bombed our civilians first but it was an accident. We were the first to deliberately bomb civilians.

Nice excuse to avoid doing any work. The war was never to protect jews but to protect the empire. Seeing how well that worked out why would we care? We have our own wogs to get rid of.

Not about Hitler but the situation in general. You get daily reminders of the holocaust in form of golden stones in the streets, 30 holocaust memorial days every year and most of the books I had to read in school have been partly or completely about the holocaust. You basically get indoctrinated with the message of being the worst people the world has ever known. There are people saying that we today have to pay a debt and are in guilt because of the holocaust and even our grand children should be.

Friend of mine is in the military and gets harrassed by antifa scum everytime he comes home for the weekend at the train station. Good thing that the antifas attacked him and his platoon so they were allowed to fight back. His platoon has beaten the shit out of the antifa scum. Police gets attacked with molotov cocktails and stones on almost every leftist demo but the media is only saying negative things about the right wing extremists.

Apart from that Germany is on the verge of becoming the ultimate leftist utopia. Media is completely cucked. We don't have a real right wing or conservative channel. Every news channel is spreading the message about how all refugess are going to culturally enrich us and that there is no problem with taking in so many. Multiculturalism is spreading everywhere and we have politicians who want to rename german holidays like Christmas because it would offend minorities, the "german guilt" is ten times worse than the "white guilt" thing in the US and we have a John Oliver for germans called Jan Böhmermann. This guy presents everything the left stands for and is a complete cuck. Back when turks threatenend him to kill him because of his anti Erdogan stance he begged the german state to protect him. Weeks later he ridicules the military and police and labels everyone who doesn't want to take in so many refugees or keep german traditions a facist. Jan Böhmermann is a complete cuck.

Sounds a lot like America. If anybody siding Trump engaged a fight and demonstrated 'violently'. Also the media here was 100% pro Hillary and every pre-election poll was wrong about was happening.

>We don't have a real right wing or conservative channel

Whats stopping you from creating a 'Breibart', 'rebel media' in Germany? It may not be the best thing but anything is better than nothing

Hitler has not much support here anymore. Germans are in general nice people (a bit xenophobic in rural areas and the east)

For those kind attitudes, there is no light at the end of the tunnel for you guys. Sad!

Red-pilling them slowly will be a good starting.

How much do you want to bet that OP is a Britslime muslim?