Release their best movie in 10 years

>release their best movie in 10 years
>back to 2 shit rehashes again
>no new originals announced

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmQZdTvbpus
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/11/27/how-coco-got-all-those-ghosts-past-chinas-superstition-hating-censors/
deadline.com/2018/02/coco-crosses-700-million-worldwide-box-office-1202277906/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xaeG79Y0-GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn’t they say after TS4 it’s the last sequel for a while.

but what are the new originals? we know about coco since 2014

You have really shit standards if you think Coco outranks Wall-E. (but this is Sup Forums)

never said I think it does

Coco wasn't really all that amazing. It really turned into a bland "we gotta get the bad guy" plot in the second half.

And why did the village all the sudden willingly believe Miguel's story about their beloved singing icon being a murderer and song stealer and decided to deface his memorial? It wasn't like he had any proof.

It's still plagiarism.

he had the poems, it is not that hard to date documents

Did you miss the part where Coco produced a notebook with letters from her father displaying all the songs Cruz plagiarized from him? Did you miss the tour guide explaining that verbatim in the epilogue?

Looks like I did.

at least coco maintains a quality, Wall-E is pretty good at the silent beginning but goes downhill with voices and humans

Every time I saw the fat people I kept thinking about how Eve has to open up a compartment revealing her built in pussy and using it to collect the fat men's sperm for later insemination.

Wall-E tanks hard when they get on space boat. It would have been better as a short.
Ratatouille wasn't good either.

>watch coco with friends
>"haha man i bet i'll CRY"
>get to the scene with hector singing "remember me" to coco
>feel the feels but not cry
>suddenly remember my grandpa and how i didn't love him enough
>that final scene
i cried like a fucking bitch

Coco wasn't that good
It was popular, but it honestly wasn't that good

dude i remember my grandma that died 4 years ago at 96 yo, she didn't reconize almost anybody,

maybe the movie works better with latinos, how miguel's grandma acts it's on point, as a latina grandma would act every move, every affection.

>Ratatouille wasn't good

PEARLS BEFORE SWINE

my grandpa died of lung cancer because he smoked way too much, though he was a great man. when my parents told me he died i didn't bat an eye because i was young and didn't understand what that shit meant.
i wish i could give him a hug

Don't worry. He'll always be with you. Even when you're masturbating.

kek

As a Mexican, i am quite interested to see how Japanese are gonna react to this

youtube.com/watch?v=GmQZdTvbpus

It looks like it's coming there in March, and it was a huge success in China

>was a huge success in China
wait
how it was allowed in china when there are bones everywhere

It was so damn good, it was so kino, that Chinese allowed it:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/11/27/how-coco-got-all-those-ghosts-past-chinas-superstition-hating-censors/

That is a very strange thought to have in theater.

I know. It was so weird I told the kid next to me about it.

>Coco is the No. 2 Pixar release ever in Korea where the cume is $22.5M.

deadline.com/2018/02/coco-crosses-700-million-worldwide-box-office-1202277906/

Looks like Asians are really loving it

Ernesto's villainy was pretty stupid desu. He was an undeniably talented singer, actor, and who knows what else. He could have just found a different songwriter and been just as successful. How many songs could Hector have even written at age 21 anyway?

>Elsewhere, Miguel and his trusty dog Dante have seen great holds. In Latin America, Coco is still No. 1 this weekend in Argentina, Ecuador, Bolivia and Uruguay. In Chile, the film grew 4% this session.

Looks like Sudacas love it as well

The Chinese have a weakness for respecting ancestors.

>He was an undeniably talented singer, actor, and who knows what else.
and yet a killer, so nothing else matter.

oh wow
good for them

user said best film in 10 years.

WALL-E was 2008.

It's 2018 now.

China don't allow horror because it trivialize death. Coco celebrates ancestors and family obligation wich is in line with Chinese culture.

Wall-e came out in the last ten years, if Coco is the best movie in the last ten years then its better then Wall-e so you did say Coco is better then Wall-e

Suburban Fantasy Animals.

something about world where fairies and the like are so common they are basically pests.

nips using "remember me" instead of Recuerdame.

>But before you watch it, you'll have to endure half an hour of frozen shit, it will be the longest 20 minutes of your lives :v
smug little subber made me smile.

>Ratatouille wasn't good
nigga what

Still mad they squandered a potentially good dinosaur movie on the crap we got.

You fucking cunt. I've seen Ratatouille a dozen times-- pure gold you can't even handle how faggot you are.

>Ratatouille wasn't good

Fucking blasphemy.

Inside out was much better, at the most coco was medicore

Almost makes an American want to become Chinkman.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xaeG79Y0-GM

Pixar went downhill after Lasseter returned to Disney.