Black DC > Black Marvel

Black DC > Black Marvel

>tfw nobody ever acknowledges Nubia unless they need examples of black superheroes
>tfw nobody even knows Skyrocket exists
At least Jenni's here.

>which turd smells better!

mine duh

If you count Milestone as DC, DC has better black superheroes than Marvel.

John Stewart is pretty solid character

N'Kantu the Living Mummy > everyone else.

since when is wondeisha a DC character

>Power Girl
did they ever keep her around or did she fall into the void like Equinox

She's in Deathstroke .

She was on Defiance and she fell into the world between universes to save Peej, but now they're both trapped because everyone else assumed she took her own life

What was the point of taking Kaldur'ahm and replacing him with someone who looks exactly like him, but with a slightly different backstory and making him gay? If they needed a gay Titan then why didn't they just keep Bunker?

What about Amanda Waller's meta daughter from the nu52 TT. What happened to her.

He was bi from the start tho. But with all bi charaters they focus on them dating one sex only. Selina on fuck men. Grace Choi only munchies on carpet. Thst kind of thing.

45% are forgettable
25% isn't made by DC
30% are bland as fuck.

mmmm, middle one is thicc

i don't remember him being gay on the show. He debuted on the YJ show, right? He was only into Tula as far as I can recall

>moving goalposts
Like if Marvel had any better
Their only recognizeable Blacks are Luke Cage, Black Panther and Storm

Geoff Johns knew they were making Kaldur'ahm so he made a character like him and since comics don’t take long to make the comic with Jackson came out first.

He is bi. You can like boys and girls that way.
Greg said so himself.

I find Vixen very hot

>Black DC
???

this event is stupid as fuck and i love it

DC has like two black characters that aren't forced garbage while Marvel only has like 1.

The fuck you been reading?

>reading comics
top kek

Shilo Norman is great

anyone have that satirical concept of a black superhero who rides a skateboard?

>XS behind Bally
>Val-Zod instead of E-23 Supes
>Icon there despite being an alien who just took a Black form

>Skyrocket
It's sad that her origin would be hijacked by multiple shit-flinging political cliques if she were made today.

Shiloh being made into a cripple and forced to shit in a diaper was hilarious.

Where the fuck is Calvin? Literally a defender of the Multiverse, and they put that Earth-2 reject Val-Zod instead.

What's carol danvers doing dressed as Aquaman?

no thx

>All those characters are legacy characters, retconned to be black after being white originally or were created only in the last 20 odd years

>Black hostage in arms
>Cops fire anyway

Don't talk shit about Aquawoman.

Dam son

Black Lightning isn't any of those things.
dumb frogposter

He was originally going to be a white man who turned black. This version has shown up as a joke character called Brown Bomber.

What's wrong with being a legacy hero?

I like Steel, Icon, NuPower Girl, Vixen, Black Lightning, Static, Aqualad, Mr. Terrific, and Cyborg.

So pissed more people know about Val-Zod than him. He at least has some good stories.

i read comic books only for the white blonde superheroe females getting blacked by the buff blacks

Jenni is black? I thought she was half white half indian.

She's in Deathstroke and Priest made her a Christian with some conservative views which pissed off a few people but since not a lot of people read Deathstroke nothing major happened

Nothing, it is especially silly with people like the flash or green latern. The most popular ones aren't even the originals. Comicbook fans today have tricked themselves into thinking it is bad.

None of them have a run worth a shit. The only time DC's black characters have been readable was when Priest was writing them.

>Black this
>Black that
>drawn by white people
okay

Jason Rusch as Firestorm has a lot of good material under his belt.
Icon is the shit
Mister Terrific has been wonderful in a lot of titles he's appeared in since inception, unfortunately his only solo run was ass.
Steel is like the best thing to come out of DaRoS.
Static's also been great in most everything but the New 52.

>Black Superman
>Black Batman
>Black Flash
>Black Wonder Woman
>Black Captain Marvel
>Black Aquaman
>Black Green Lantern
>Black Powergirl

I'm a bigger DC than Marvel guy, but Black Panther, Luke Cage, and Storm are all most iconic, interesting, and exciting characters than any of DC's black characters.

Also Blade is cool too.

>Blally larger than Jenni

delete

such is life in the DCU

>He was originally going to be
Irrelevant. All that matters is what gets printed.

Wasn't it because he's being turned gay for season 3 of Young Justice? And DC just synergied the comic version.

>It's sad that her origin would be hijacked by multiple shit-flinging political cliques if she were made today.
I don't see how. Celia's origin is pretty standard cape stuff. And honestly, the whole mercenary superhero premise easily overshadows any of the Power Company members' backgrounds.

This. What the fuck is this bullshit?

Also, Legion goddamned when?

Don't simplify it. He was a WHITE SUPREMACIST that turns black to get his powers.

no reason to think that

but logically even if it was about synergy they would have made him completely into Kaldur instead of introducing him as a kid who grew up completely on land again

I assumed they used that origin because it was the one Johns used when he was introduced during Brightest Day.

>Take away forced diversity legacy characters
>Have like 5 left
ok bro