Defend yourselves, Sup Forums. People are genuinely scared, and you're extending I empathy toward them

Defend yourselves, Sup Forums. People are genuinely scared, and you're extending I empathy toward them.

The least we can do is encourage Trump to appoint someone less bigoted.

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/angrif03.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol do people actually believe this shit? they have the nerve to call trump supporters stupid then do shit like this, baka

Will Jews ever notice this pattern where they take over governments, fuck gentiles over, then get hated in return?

It's only happened 100 times.

You're right fuck drumpf. #stillwithher

I don't see a problem with this

Yeah and...?

Name-calling got them into power and they still having realized nobody's buying their shit anymore.

So he's going to kill half of Trump's family?

It kinda amazes me the guy who oversaw (((kikebart))) is now considered a white supremacist.

>people are so far removed from reality, they honestly believe that nazi death quads are coming.

You came to the wrong neighborhood kike lover

>people are so far removed from reality, they honestly believe that nazi death quads are coming.

We can only hope that becomes reality, maybe they are going to meme it to life for us.

>kikebart
>antisemitic

TOPKEK

Fuck you and the Jews at least cevlized Muslims can integrate what's your Jew excuse

>Counselor to the President
>Real power

Fucking pick one and only one

Only those who are still in the dark are scared.

Everything I don't like is a nazi!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All Bannon said was teen Jews in private schools are smug cunts.

You know it's true.
I know it's true.
The Jews know it.
Everybody knows it.

scared by their own hallucinations

Under Bannon Breitbart has an entire section (Breitbart Jerusalem) dedicated to Israel ffs

well, give power to the man already!

>Chief Strategist
>Equal footing
>Named prior to Reince

You can pick all 3, faggot

The truth is the most dangerous meme of all.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/angrif03.htm