Which girl is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15082508
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bro...

No contest

Is that a Barbie doll?

between them, raps

Both of them are probably unrealistically resilient in the face of horrible social isolation, but Rapunzel dealt with it in a much healthier way.

Elsa is much more attractive and sweet.

Neither, the Heartless are better in general.

Obviously Elsa. Always Elsa. /ourgal/

Elsa is sexier, Raps is sweeter.

Elsa is super sweet though.

strawpoll.me/15082508

gg no re

Whichever one has the better world in KH3, second to San-Fransokyo of course.

Which ever one has the best femslash

It really isn't a contest. Elsa and Anna combined are lesser than one Rapunzel. They're a poor attempt to replicate Rapunzel.

None of the above

I'd like to "Raps" Elsa, if you know what I mean.
Replace the s with an e.

I'm saying Rape. I'd like to Rape Elsa.

Why can't disney invest in some different faces and body types

like seriously they both look EXACTLY the same if you change the tones a bit

They don't though, you have prosopagnosia They're a similar style, but very different. Rapunzel doesn't have Elsa and Anna's "snout" style nose/mouth, Rapunzel's lips are fuller, her eyes are shaped differently, her nose is completely different and Rapunzel isn't as slender or has as full hips as Elsa. Rapunzel's chin is more pronounced, she also has an overbite.

>Raps
It's Punzy you uncultured swine and you are lucky I lost my folder or else I'd be spamming her until bump limit

Not that guy but Cassandra calls her "Raps" in the series and the animators/directors called her "Raps" when they were making Tangled. I'm sure Rapunzel would be fine with either name.

>TV series
Yeah I don't care about that.
Glen Keane is the one who created her and he didn't shorten her name but it had been Punzy in all the Tangled threads back in the day.

Please calm down, user. I was in those threads, and no one ever flipped a table because someone said something they didn't like. We were pretty laid back, course Sup Forums was a different place then. At any rate, just remember,
What
Would
Rapunzel
Do?
Pretty sure she'd be agreeable and not want to fight.

Just by the way you type I can tell you were.
I still don't like "Raps" and I still hate the fact that Frozen was so much more successful.
Fuck this shit.

Anna is a retarded chipmunk.

Reading "Raps" I expected rap battles in this thread.

Only one has seen penis

Yes, Elsa will remain pure.

Well, both are nudists so why not both?

>makes an Elsa/Rapunzel thread
>doesn't post the greentext story

I employ the gf test: if I can see myself hooking up with her and staying together for more than a few months she's good. After 3-4 months both Elza and Anna would get on my fucking nerves and it would end in near murder. Rapunzel is literally wife material.
>tfw my relationships don't even last that long

That's a silly test because Elsa is a dyke.

It's pretty obvious

Could see Rapunzel as one not so much anna.

Rapunzel i could see as one, not so much Anna.

she want from cute to sexy in about 0.2 seconds flat in that scene

I really hope Anna will marry Kristoff and Elsa will get a male love interest who she'll french on screen in the sequel just to see the butthurt reaction of the incestfags, ngl.

Bonus points if the male love interest is Hans. The shitstorm would be delightful

Helsa fags are even more delusional than Elsanna fags.

>redeemed hot tortured villain love interest is more delusional than lesbo sibling incest in a Disney film

Yeah, no. Objectively no, dude.

Helsa actually has a chance even if it's unlikely, the dynamic is similar to Reylo.
Lesbian sibling incest in a Disney princess musical on the other hand is and was never gonna happen, no matter what. Elsannafags with their "stealth canon" bullshit will forever remain the most delusional shippers in Frozen, even more delusional than the Jelsafags petitioning Disney to collaborate with Dreamworks and putting Jack Frost in the sequel to romance Elsa.

>Yeah I don't care about that.
big mistake my friend

>has a chance
He literally tried to cut her head off.

Y'all act like you never seen a sun princess before
Jaws all on the floor like you grow 70 feet hair on the floor
And started a dark prophecy worse than before

You can't stop the strom, then Elsa is just bi in our eyes.

Hail Elsanna

Still more likely to happen than romantic Elsanna and you know it

What can I say? I really hate the animation style.

I know those rhymes.
Eggman, pls go

Now that's a top shelf

The one with the cuter feet
And just cuter overall, really.

>Cuter feet
Beg to differ. Just because they're more readily visible, doesn't make them cuter. In fact, think about it. Her feet are always exposed, she walks everywhere barefoot. They're probably rough, and dirty, and covered in callous. Compare that to the refined, royal, soft and clean feet of a monarch. The better choice is obvious.

I like Rapunzel more but I have to admit I don't like her bare feet

>and I still hate the fact that Frozen was so much more successful.
I'll admit this bothers me too. So many people talk about Frozen like it was great when Tangled was MUCH better and much of Frozen's success was due to the success of Tangled since it proved that Disney could make really great Fairy Tale movies again. Tangled is the more talented and beautiful older sibling that is overshadowed by their more popular younger sibling. But I just keep trying to remind myself that Rapunzel wouldn't be mad about it. She'd cheer Elsa and Anna and hug both of them.

>Tangled was MUCH better

Why do people keep pushing this obvious lie?

When Elsa freezes you, it's completely by accident, and she feels bad about it.

Raps will continually bash your face with a cast-iron frying pan.

Rapunzel has better hair and plenty more of it

their faces look exactly the same lmao

I-including down there?

yup, would you rather have some shitty white strip the width of your thumb, or a magnificent blonde forest that can rejuvenate your face while you eat her out?