>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Thank god, post cute

Poe & Chewie should hook up in the new movie.

Hey, it's the fat goblin that posts [that shit]

Why is there a Star Wars bitching thread up right now with more than 100 replies? What's the point of this general if people are going to ignore it and spam the board with more SW threads anyway?

>tfw no canon Star Wars BDSM

They're scared to come to the general because they'll wind up being schooled by people here who actually know shit about SW

Literally and unironically this. There is a reason. The Sup Forumsourists are already starting to trickle out of the threads

Hmmm... That's not what I would describe /swco/
More like autistic shitpit that attacks anyone who has a differing opinion

This is a humans only thread, no ayylmaos allowed

Are you suggesting we ditch the general and just go participate in the shitposting thread?

ESPECIALLY when its baseless or flatout incendiary lies.

>liking the prequels is an opinion and not just something you use to start bait.

Why doesn't anyone report them? It's literally spam.

You can't disprove opinion, mate, no matter how hard you try.
If someone thinks that the Prequels are over-CGI'd poorly acted disasters, you can't PROVE their feelings wrong.

>expecting the mods to do anything

One time I went to one of the SW bitching threads and said it went against the rules and the general and got banned. BANNED. Can you believe it?

>Waaahhhh stop talking bad about my new favorite movie Star Wars: The Last Jedi tm!!

>not Scott Mendelson
Huh

>/swco/ attacks anyone who has a differing opinion
And the other threads don't?

Cringe.

Notice how i left out the word "wrong". An opinion based on false information is a quick example of what I mean.

>GameSpot.com

>watch the movie
>form opinion
Where's that "false information" come in?

Cry more?

In most other threads if you say something people disagree with the response is "You're a faggot"
Here it's "No you're wrong for thinking that"

The Last Jedi is the first good Star Wars movie in 30 years.

Lots of pacing issues and plot holes, plus character inconsistencies between various points in their character arcs, keep it from being great. I'm pretty sure you can cut the entire Canto Bight arc from the film and it'd be not only better, but no more confusing for the omission.

But it's still a really good film. The music and visuals are great, probably because this is the first Star Wars by an actually skilled director since George replaced all the talented people who worked on the OT. The core emotional arc between Rey, Kylo, and Luke works really well and everyone involved gives great performances. The action is really fun when it counts, like the opening with Poe or Luke's short but sweet duel with Kylo, despite the pacing dragging a lot during the second act.

Overall, I rate 86/100 - better than anything *since* the OT, but weighed down by too many plot and pacing problems to be on the level of the originals.

The Last Jedi is the first Star Wars feature since Empire to feel like a genuinely great, classic in the making, game-changing film in addition to being a great continuation of the mythos, and the fact that fans have had so much to argue about in the details of that is proof not only of its artistic success and but just how brave Rian Johnson was to take the risks he took. It’s a bold film that dared not only to be political and of the moment within the universal pop-mythos, but to actively interrogate, challenge, and recontextualize the very foundations of that mythos. And as a result, Star Wars feels like it has more chance for change, growth, and genuinely culture endurance since at any point since the prequels.

Reminder that hyperspace ram is dumb and you are dumb for defending it
pic related is you when someone criticizes star wars

user I'd like to both disprove and prove your message. I'm going to prove it by making an actual argument but also proving that the majority of arguments here are non-arguments.
>my dad's a doctor and he said x
>pablo said x
>but dave said x therefore I'm right
>no I'm right because Pablo works on the LSG
>no but pablo wouldn't step on the toes of others
>Shieldgate fiasco in which everyone turned out be fucking wrong after autistically dogpiling on the man.
I can go on and on but you might be right in that the non-arguments and retardation here is better than just ur mum gay lol

I ignore TLJ posts.

>>Shieldgate fiasco in which everyone turned out be fucking wrong after autistically dogpiling on the man.
:^)

>Shieldgate fiasco in which everyone turned out be fucking wrong after autistically dogpiling on the man.
To be fair, he used headcanon with no proof at the time. He was proven right, but his argument devolved into 'well i think THIS happened'
secret=/=illegal was WAY more amusing anyway

Just like how people defend TLJ?

>secret=/=illegal was WAY more amusing anyway
Explain this one

@98687388
This is bait and I'm not falling for it

that's not the point I was trying to make, I was simply trying to convey the idea that while arguments in /swco/ are more actual debates rather than insults in normal star wars/Sup Forums threads, it's still not much better.

>I was simply trying to convey the idea that while arguments in /swco/ are more actual debates
Hahaha, no
Just because someone keeps screaming "GOALPOST MOVED GOALPOST MOVED, I WIN, JUDGE TELL THEM I WIN" doesn't mean it's anything close to an "actual debate"

>Shieldgate fiasco
So what was finially decided? I missed the whole debacle.

What sheev did was secret, and just because it was secret it is not illegal
200 posts of him trying to prove his backwards ass interpretations of 'SHEEV WAS RIGHT', and derailed like 3 threads. good times.

Oh I thought it was about the retarded secret Jedi investigation of Naboo from the TPM crawl

Oh, and that they should have tested every living beings midi count on Coruscant, because that would give away sidious
that was fucking hilarious

Shieldgate was right. It was up when the Death Star fired

Speaking of shield gate, it's best of /swco/ time

That guy's pic related. The lone hero defending that Scarif had a shield was right when the 50 other people attacking him were wrong

Not /swco/ but my favourite related post of all time

I believe the argument was that midichlorian count should have been taken at birth as part of standard health checks.

>unironically didn't read the rest of my post
user I clearly stated it's still not much better than average and is probably worse, but it's closer to good discussion compared to normal Sup Forums threads

>/swco/ at SWCO

No it was that everyone needed to be tested, then he said 'well all births should be tested. Everyone is tested. Even the trustworthy old man because that wouldn't make the Jedi order even more shady'
he had a lot of backwards reasoning. It was amazing

>it's closer to good discussion compared to normal Sup Forums threads
I have to disagree with that.
I have far better discussion about Star Wars in other threads.
Because here, if you say something that goes against what some people think, you are given unlimited (You)s saying how wrong you are for having an opinion.

Fuck it I'd rather do this than what we were doing

/swco/ is retarded. Every planet important to the Republic/Empire or has the money had planetary shields to protect the planet from Asteroid collisions and shit or orbital bombardments.

I remember this.

>hadoukens

Fucking hilarious.

>Even the trustworthy old man because that wouldn't make the Jedi order even more shady'
I wouldn't call Sheev ever "Trustworthy"
The Jedi hated him in all the movies

But they didn't think he was the most evil person to have ever evil-ed
it was so fucking dumb and amusing. 'My dad is a doctor and says the force isn't magic' comes close

>The force is magic
Stop

The Force is magic.
See: Witches use the Force and witches are Magic

I honestly think most are underage kids who came in on the TFA wave.

not swco but still fun

It basically is
your dad isn't a scholar on Star Wars.

>Is superman magic?
>Is Cyclops magic?
>Is bending magic?
>Is Doctor Who magic?
Fuck off idiot

I wonder if sheev had alt plans for both the confederacy and republic winning

Here we go again, comparing it to other franchises. Some of which are science fiction. hmmmmmmm

Give me a canon source that states the force is magic. I've remember Obi-Wan specifically say the Force isn't magic

>implying the thing that lets people read minds, move shit with a thought, and other things isn't magic
okay dude. Go back to church with your dad

Eugh, I have to side with him.
Look at it like this
>blood tests are super simple and even a non-Jedi ship can test for midichlorians
>fact that there is a Sith Lord around
>evidence that there is a Sith Lord fucking with the Senate
>this guy Sheev is a jerk and he keeps trying to crawl up the Jedis ass, especially Anakin's, the Chosen One
>No one said "Hey maybe test the guy or at least a few high up senators who can influence the general senate"

I think it should have been a plotline in TCW where Sheev breaks out some bleeding heart "but muh rights" argument.
Despite the fact that they're using child slave soldiers.

I want to be her slave

>"Oh shit dude, when did you die"

>Is Ki in DBZ magic?
>Is the weirding way in Dune magic?
>Is Hadoukens magic?
Fuck off faggot

Canon: Dathomir Witches
Canon: Witches use magic as definition
Canon: Dathomir witches use the Force to do their spells
QED the Force is Magic

So you don't have a canon source? I guess you lost.

>other franchises
user, this is as bad as food analogies

The only scenario I can imagine the war ending with anything but order 66 is if sheev died himself. I don't think he needed backup plans. Especially ones in the case of him losing.

Trying to resurrect old fun arguments isn't the same
we need a retard interpreting something so WRONG it brings everyone together

based cAnon

Yes?
They're all supernatural

Now you are moving goalposts. The magic comes from that green liquid found only on their planet.

>guys, guys the force isn't magic
>my dad told me so

>we need a retard interpreting something so WRONG it brings everyone together

IMO that's the Last Jedi haters

Nope they are not magic.

I really don't think "moving goalposts" means what you think it means

Also, green liquid shit is not canon

Redpill me on the dad told me meme

Have a thread with a deleted file thumbnail. Shit.

So this guy kept saying the force isn't magic. He keeps comparing it to other franchises, with 'NUH UNH' and when someone made an apt comparison to Harry potter, he went 'WELL MY DAD SAYS IT ISNT AND HE'S A RELIGIOUS NUT DOCTOR WHO SAID IT ISN'T. AND HE'S PUBLISHED'
pretty fucking funny

Why was it DELET'd

Kid grew up in one of those weird houses where you're not allowed to watch movies about magic. But since his dad let him watch Star Wars as a kid he deduced that the force isn't magic.
It has apparently never crossed this persons mind that his dad could be, and is, wrong.
Also, his dad's a published doctor so this makes him an expert in all things Star Wars somehow.

Mods will delete a SFW picture, but leave a spam SW bitching thread up for hundreds of responses.

That's not a hyperspace ram

Can you not please
I'm tired of everyone trying to shit on genndywars. Yeah I fucking get it it's not canon and it's not as good as clone wars for fuck sakes it's an alright cartoon. Yeah sure some false flagging autists started shit about it being better but jesus christ just be the bigger person for once.

GenndyWars is loved by RLMfaggots so it deserves to be shat on