So Sup Forums, what are your views on catcalling?

So Sup Forums, what are your views on catcalling?
twitter.com/avatruthwaite/status/798359913856716801

Degenerate.

Degenerate.

It's only a compliment if it comes from Chad, duh.

How so? How is complimenting girls harmful in any way?

Only niggers do it. A compliment is meant to be heartfelt, flattery is small talk and catcalling is degenerate.

If I may, OP.

I believe what my anonymous brother from another mother is saying is to raid this young ladies shitty twitter poll and make cat calling a compliment thereby blowing her shitty feminism out the water.

You faggots.

You sound like a cuck

Props to your acute observation, good friend

>7.5's and up: yes
>below that: no

Math really blows my mind sometimes

What's your goal with it?
If it's to get laid - imagine what type of woman would fall for it.

To be honest it works. Thats the only reason some do it. If it fails on 15 girls and then works on the next girl why the hell should they stop. Only reason people do it is because it works sometime. Girls are often self centerd so the catcallers are only aknowledge what the girl want to here. Girls that claim they hate it only does it because wrong person is doing. Like men girls have standards and would not like the average Sup Forums to catcall them but most girls would fucking jump people like justin bieber if they catcalled them.

You'd be surprised

Exactly, if you're not completely hideous girls like it. It's just feminists like this ruining it for us.

The whole controversy arises only because men don't know how to make and keep women feeling safe and protected any more. It's on all of society though. (We are a generation of men raised by women..)

For one point, earlier there were obvious ways for how men and women should interact with each other, ways which (luckily) are becoming more open and loose, but every kind of change brings challenges.

Furthermore, everyone is becoming more socially awkward because of the increasing substitution of true contact with telecommunication. (That also leads to women being less able to cope with awkward situations which still could be "saved".) That's just the way it is.

Categorizing "catcalling" is like categorizing "vegetables" and asking what people think of them. There's much to many different kinds of manifestation of the thing at hand, and you have to go deeper to make a real conclusion.

>a bunch of drunk women on a party bus drive past
>scream SHOW US YOUR DICK out the window

Who the fuck would want to cat call her, I'd rather call out Caitlyn Jenner.

>>a bunch of drunk women on a party bus drive past
>>scream SHOW US YOUR DICK out the window
>>Shows dick
See? Catcalling works

Like others have said in this thread, girls will consider it a compliment if it comes from a guy they consider good looking but creepy if it comes from an unattractive guy. I can speak from experience, I've seen a friend of mine, who is objectively good looking, drunkenly bark like a dog at a girl and she smiled and laughed at him. If it was me or some other less attractive guy doing it I guarantee she wouldn't have had that response.

Only spics and niggers catcall

Not true, everyone does it and everyone had the right to

It is now 34% yes to 66% no!

Not your personal army you limey.

Maybe not, but wouldn't a raid here and there be nice? Its faggots like you that ruin the fun of Sup Forums for others. If you don't want to take part, don't.