Sup Sup Forums. I've heard some good things about this MMPR comic and I wanted to hear some opinions on it...

Sup Sup Forums. I've heard some good things about this MMPR comic and I wanted to hear some opinions on it. I'm not a huge fan of Power Rangers but after the Transformers comics went to shit I'm in the market for a new "better than it has any right to be" comic.

Any good? Any reading lists or anything?

Any links?

GOGO power Rangers > Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

MMPR doesn't do anything new or exciting you haven't read in other comic books. But as comparable to Power Rangers stories (especially coming out of Samurai - Present) it's fine.

Lord Drakkon is the Goten of Power Rangers. No personality. Is a mirror to a previously established character. Only redeeming factor is he can become a fusion.

Pink mini is shit

Justice League/Power Rangers is bland as all fuck.

I've never read a single one of these comics but some of the screenshots look really cool.

Gogo > mighty morphin

I'll agree to this in the art

The drakkon arc wasn't 100% new or innovative but it felt fresh cause it's stuff that had never been done in the show so I'd say it's redeeming quality is it's a bit like injustice or justice lords where an evil power overtook 1 world and then sought to conquer another world

Gogo is nice but I don't think it'll lead into th green with evil storyline

>Lauren & Dr. K
So much waifu

eyelashes on red ranger's dino eyes

Unless you're talking about jpeg artifacts, I don't see anything.

>send trained professionals instead of teenagers with attitude
>more than half of them horribly die on their first mission

What about trained professional teenagers with attitude?

Im in favor of a lady red but a dude pink is just gauche.

Don't worry. His helmet breaks and he dies of oxygen deprivation on the moon while fighting Psycho Green.

Reminder that Saban is skipping over a Sentai season that had a male Pink.

Oh. This is one of those "THE THING I LIKED WASN'T KIDDY SO HERE'S A SUPER EDGY VERSION WHERE PEOPLE DIE!" kind of adaptations

>Gogo is nice but I don't think it'll lead into th green with evil storyline
it kind of has to. Since it takes place before MMPR, it's the only way the book ends.

A zyuoh pink wouldn't be bad.

of course trade the logo for something else and an actual helmet.

>I'm in the market for a new "better than it has any right to be" comic.
get the fuck over yourself

>past rangers have the same costume as the current ones
That enraged me they could have added some 60s flair but these are the same people who only know how to draw giant kaiju and not a power ranger monster have they even fought a normal sized monster

Gogo > MMPR

Higgins writes MMPR the way it made him feel as a kid
Basically a grand battle of good and evil which is why the scope is bigger than the original show

Same coins, same suits

The cowboy rangers from the show say hi

>jungle fury
>low
id say average
ninja storm could go up a level but its also fine where its at.
rest of the chart is spot on

Death isn't explicitly in your face the whole time. The best I can say is people died past tense but no one actually dies during the events in the story itself

>made him feel as a kid

Apparently he had a huge boner for Tommy like a lotta kids back then

I get it's alright to have favorites, but that usually comes at the expense of other character's growth