The naked woman from The Rescuers

Who was she anyway? Did they ever track her down? What does she think about being immortalized in a Disney movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZU7QtAtfAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Knowing Disneys reputation, probably some poor MK Ultra sex slave who got slaughtered ritualistically and they put that image in the movie to mock her

She has a bush.
Fucking disgusting.

Have you ever thought about how creepy that image is? You can't make out her face at all.

Good luck finding the 70s nudey book it was from.

The first of the two offending frames (the second and subsequent frame is in OP's post), with additional information via Snopes:

>The two “topless woman” frames had reputedly been present in the film ever since its original theatrical release in 1977 (a fact apparently confirmed by Disney, whose spokesperson said that the tampering “was done more than 20 years ago”), although Disney claimed that they were not included in the 1992 home video release because that version “was made from a different print.” Disney also maintained that the images were not placed in the film by any of their animators but were instead inserted during the post-production process.

So in theory, there could exist an actual 35mm film print with the two frames that could then be scanned and expanded to a larger size. Wouldn't that be neat?

I swear I actually saw this. I paused, went "Huh. Well how about that." and moved on. Too young for it to even mean anything to me so I lament not having any means to verify if it even happened or not.

Yea it really gives me the creeps when I think about it. It’s like a window to a hell raiser deminsion or something

The closest we'll ever get to a real life creepypasta

CHRIST THAT'S EVEN WORSE

Honestly this is like a SCP.

>various prints of "The Rescuers" has a random image of a gateway to hell, and nobody knows how it got there and it keeps showing up.

SHE'S GETTING ANGRIER!

You're a fucking pussy. If your daddy weren't brave enough to deep dive into your mama's muff you wouldn't even be here to shitpost right now. Too bad for the rest of us who have to deal with your sorry ass.

>“Another time was, we were looking at the section of The Jungle Book where the little girl comes out and gets in the water, and the little boy’s up in the tree, and he falls into the water. She senses that he’s following her, so she drops the jug after a ways, and this continues all the way up, and the boy looks back at us [the audience] and shrugs his shoulders, and then he turns around and looks at the little girl, and she wrinkles her nose up at him. That’s one of the best drawings I ever did. And Walt turned to me and said, ‘That’s a pretty sexy little girl, Ollie.’ That was the last time we ever had a meeting with him.”

Based Walt

People quote this all the time, and they read things into it that aren't there.

It was the last meeting they ever had with him because Walt fucking *died*.

Serious accusations require more than one source.

It's not an accusation.

"Sexy" is descriptor and people in the 50s to 70s used it differently. My parents used to use it in situations that would make people call the cops now, and they are completely unsexy themselves.

Ollie was recalling the last sweatbox meeting he had with Walt. Drawing a piece of acting he was proud of. Walt complimenting it. Good times.

It was the 70s. EVERYONE had a bush.

It was your mom.

>Those black eyes staring directly at the viewer
Fucking hell, this went from "animators being cheeky cunts" to creepypasta-tier

To hell with the naked woman, give me Bianca

I was not fucking ready for that

Where is this sourced from I wonder, it’s too clean to be a theatrical print scan (it looks artifically scrubbed of all grain in fact) and yet I would assume Disney would have removed it from all of their modern transfers of the movie

>It was the 70s. EVERYONE had a bush.
THE WAY THAT GOD INTENDED!

Of course she does, she's a fucking mouse, jeez.
Cmon Sup Forums.

DEUS VULT
BEGONE FOUL DEMON

this guy gets it

Jesus, everything about this frame gets more creepier as I learn more about it

The fuck you talking about? You can't even see below her stomach.

Holey crapoli, where did you get this?! I've never seen a copy of Rescuers where her face wasn't obscured with darkness.

I was pretty young when I discovered that image and it haunted me in some nightmares for a while, so yeah, I have always thought that image is really creepy.

It was the 70s, that was in at the time.

I guess it’s kinda my fault for being a perv.

I don't know but this fucking creepy
It feels unnatural
Not only is it out of place in the context of the film but she looks anorexic and stretched
Look at her neck, look at her arms. What the fuck.

How in the fuck can you even tell

I swear that woman is Shelley Long

holy fuck

What do you mean?

guess you've never seen a woman naked in real life then user

where... is her other arm?

>Accusation
The girl had curves and shit. That's what "sexy" meant then, not "I want to fuck her."

Is she in some sort of cave? Are those stalactites by her arm?

It was back during the time people hung those damn bright streamers from their doorways

Is that a scar?

It looks like something from a burlesque show. Like a big headdress with tinsle, big weird dress thing, and tits out for the lads.

It would be neat indeed.

I think it might just be covered in Silver.
I fucking hope it's just covered in Silver.

Oh wait I think it's just stretched back instead of to the side or down.

Have fun eating ass hair and dry blood faggot.

would you sniff your mummy's muff?

She's popping out of a cake.

is that the blu ray re-release? was it kept in for that?

What’s so creepy about this? Why is everyone freaking out?

imagine waking up in the morning and realizing you're this faggot.

what a nightmare.

The jarring juxtaposition between the clean Disney artstyle and the grittiness and graininess of the real photo is pretty unnerving, like it doesn't belong there. Couple that with the shadowy nature of the woman with a lot of features obscured but at the same time clear enough to be identifiable. And the icing to the cake is nobody really knows who placed it there. (Disney claims it was inserted in post)

I can't be the only guy who thinks shes kinda hot in the higher res photo right?

She has a goat's head in the original frame IIRC

She's giving a big warm smile, if her eyes weren't shadowed it wouldn't be creepy at all

Actually putting the picture in the movie was the last part of the ritual in which they fused her soul to the film.

It almost looks like she's been sliced at the waist and she's on some stand with blood all over it

hey guys... I just put in my copy of the bluray to check this frame and when i paused it it wouldnt start playing again... now my tv is making strange noises and I'm getting a bit wo

a-user?

She's a model from some Playboy issue from the 60's or 70's.
The pic is just from some old centerfold.

Tbh it kind of looks like she’s chopped up in a slaughterhouse around pieces of meat

I’d fuck her tits, y’all are pussies.

>People that have seen this version movie have reported feelings of anxiety, fear, and distrust of others.
>Most of them showing the symptoms to such extremes that they end up as basement dwelling NEETS.
>Those who witness the paused frames directly have had feelings of extreme ansiety, depression and episodes of dementia and violence.
>Further exposure to the aforementioned frames has been confirmed as a memetic agent that cause (redacted), (redacted) and (requires level 4 clearance to read), And finally, leading to death or in some cases (requires level 4 clearance to read)
>It is imperative that all copies are found and destroyed and that the disney corporation is investigated and that whoever altered the film is found and contained.

>99% of men throughout the entirety of human history are retroactively faggots because user is too much of a wimp to handle a little hair down there
It pleases me to know you won't reproduce

>goat's head
>breasts
>upside down satanic trips
Baphomet?

I'd be interesting to find out which particular issue if that's the case.

Ah of course.

I guess she is.

Oh shit user are you ok.

Yep.

Spooky

What was the story about why it was there again?

Dude, that's some SCP-Foundation levels of mind-fuckery right there....

you mad man

>Being disgusted by pubic hair

I bet you shave your balls every day though, right?

Pic related is the reason why I'm into bush now
Would fucking stuff my face in her hair

OH BOY, HERE WE GO

it begins

NO, SIMBA. DON'T DO IT

He looks busy.

I'm pretty sure it's an issue from the 60's.
I'm trying to track down complete Playboy issues but no luck so far.

The only thing I'm 100% sure is that it came specifically from a Playboy issue.

Someone managed to make a HD scan of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=YZU7QtAtfAE

>The only thing I'm 100% sure is that it came specifically from a Playboy issue.
How are you 100% sure that it's from Playboy?
I've been wanting to see the original pic for a while myself.

I remember being freaked out a bit by those Youtube videos about subliminal messages in Disney films for a while when I was a kid.

No

Put it simply, my grampa identified the pic.
He had this big-ass stash of men's magazines he's been collecting for years, so when I showed him the movie still (from one of those conspiracy websites I used to browse) he was all like "I recognize those tits!"and said it came from a 60's Playboy issue.

We never bothered to look for it in his stash because back then we were normies who didn't cared about animation at all. All this was nothing more than a curiosity back then.
Now I'm filled with fucking regret.

I no longer have access to that stash.

That's pretty interesting. Oh well, now we have some sort of lead.

I'm actually doing my part.
I'm looking in every issue I can find.
It's actually pretty interesting to look at these.

I would say check the late 50s and early 70s just to be sure if that turns up nothing. Maybe he was slightly off by a year or two.

>anons are scared of this
you guys are pussies

Some of this shit is actually pretty well done.