Kim Possible thread

The cartoon you never admitted to like to your friends.

Friends?

Depends.... Bonnie or Shego?

The intro was based

POST IN MY THREAD FFS

>be me
>talking to cute girl. its going well
>hear the kim possible ringtone from her phone
"thats cool! I loved Kim Possible!"
>a look of confusion crosses her face
"Kim Possible? The disney cartoon? That was the power rangers tone. Did you really watch that?"

RIP

She doesn't deserve you

No, she didnt.

Funny how life works; years later I met my current gf. She heard me playing the tones to compare them from the other room and said "was that kim possible?"

Kim's design has always intrigued me, and I think I figured out why. She looks like the character designer went "Say, what if the girl next door was a badass?".

And Ron is that guy who you would smoke weed with.

And Shego is that girl that is really shy and is into that weird hobby you're also into.

Why does she have a mustache?

Other than Kim, which of these other "guilty pleasure" shows did you watch and girls did you crush on as a kid?

>Winx club season 1

more like

>shows that repressed trans girls watched bc they wanted to be the main characters

I fucking loved sailor moon. I bought this for $5 at a comic shop in 2002

there were far more boys who watched those shows for the reason the guy you replied to stated than watched them because they were trans. trans people are an insignificant minority, but almost all guys like cute girls.

i was just joking around

also while what i said is a rarer occurrence, it is true about those shows based on people i've known

This.

Girls couldn't care less. We loved the lesbian tension between Shego and Kim.

lesbians love it too, to be fair. obviously there are less of them. i just mean in terms of percentage of lesbians who grew up at the time of that show

>be me as a kid on the bus
>hear kim possible theme
>end up singing it out loud
>bullies beat the shit out of me
>years later now an adult and end up telling people about this embarrassing story in a youtube video
>also trying to make a shitty cartoon to make up for my even shittier childhood

I want to be Shego

Neat.

I find it far fetched he would be beat up for that unless they were already looking for a reason to attack him.

I know girls who say Shego made them realize they were lesbians

Hamtaro. Then my brother read our email and found out I signed up for a Hamtaro fansite. Gave me shit about it for a while. I still like Hamtaro.

Misread the thread, thought it was "cartoons you never admitted to like"

My friends weren't Little Rascals

no one cared that I liked something about a girl

Realistically Kim would have gotten nailed at least once or twice by Shego's bug zapper hands in their numerous fights. I wonder if she'd have big scars or burns.

Let's cut the bullshit and go straight to why this thread was really made for.

as do I

Has anybody drawn a Yoriceratops?

Don't start user.

Lizzie McGuire was the beset thing ever
literately lost my virginity because I stole Gordo's line and used it on a girl

And i dont understand why. KP is not a girl-only show, but an action comedy with cute girls.

You kidding? I used to say boo-yeah when I was in primary school, no shame man.

Winx

Yeah, I don't get it. All my friends used to watch it too, and no one cared.

Not yet but here's Monique as an ambiguous theropod.

Did he actually say this?