How to reach the amout of shamelessness that this guy has?

How to reach the amout of shamelessness that this guy has?

>people can't change opinions after 1287 days

Doesn't matter, cucks and meme magic.

> implying shame is a good thing

wew stay cucked.

He probably recently learned just why we have the electoral college, as illustrated in his 60 minutes interview where he can be seen as saying that while he might prefer a different system, he understands the one we have and why it's important.

People change their minds, family.

Become leader of free world

wow, he changed his opinion after actually running for president and going through the process, most of these shmucks would change their stance too if they were in his shoes

You think he would say the same if he lost the election,yet won the popular vote?
I think you should strongly consider suicide.

Breaking a leftist's fingers, slowly, is the greatest pleasure in life.

There is no consistency from Trumpoids. They will always leak to the defence of their gracious leader even when he contradicts himself.

They're like Obama supporters 8 years ago. Ignore them and laugh when they finally realise they were duped.

Just what I thought,Nicely written.

>changed his mind in 4 years
>flip-flopping Drumpf, haha what kind of idiot would ever change their minds? back to my Soros-funded propaganda

you missed it

he said its a disaster for democracy

America is a representative federal republic and not a democracy...

it honestly does make sense though
do you learn anything from experience or no?

He would have won the popular vote anyway without illegals voting.

That's a type of democracy you moron.

People say this and while it's entertaining as a hypothetical, the only way that would have happened is if Trump was going to run against a republican as a democrat.

The college's elector system allows lower population states to tip the scales if they all vote in unison, which is what happened. You'd have to flip all kinds of under-10 elector states blue and have traditional blue states go red for the slightest possibility of a democratic winning of the popular vote without the electoral college.

>Has an ignorant political opinion while he's a businessman
>Changes that opinion when he actually has to face it running for office
You're right, how shameless of him.

Not Americans so your opinion on this really doesn't matter...

People change over time. More news at eleven

I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.

>implying he didn't use their own weapon against them

Glad you could enjoy that.

Didn't Obama say in 2008 that he was against gay marriage but the left forgave because his opinion "evolved"?

>2012
>2016

Oh man, he changed his opinion after 4 years! I hate trump now

>Can afford traveling around in his own private jet
>Has such shit tastes he eats the lowest of pleb food

>How to reach the amout of shamelessness that this guy has?

If there is something fact you don't like, just repeat the opposite to yourself until you believe it. Then keep repeating the lie in public until everyone else believes it too.

>implying that rich people maintain a vegan organic diet

He can do whatever the fuck he wants. And all he wants to do is troll you.

Consistency never won anyone the presidency. Trump realizes that no one remembers the shit you used to say and only your most recent comments.

Take Ron Paul for example. He was consistent.

Become rich.
You'd be surprised.

>hesrightyouknow.jpg

>this damage control

He did that to appeal to the poor that live off macdolands. Doubt he even ate that kek