Adventure Time Final Episode Ideas

Let's write the final episode of AT, Sup Forums
I think that the final episode should just be an episode devoted to Finn and Jake running around and having one goofy, light-hearted adventure.
Whatever adventure they end up going on, near the end of the episode Finn will start looking a bit sad. When Jake asks what's wrong, Finn will say
>"We spent the whole day piddling around in the dungeon, and we've got so much to do! There's so much I need to find out like, is PB really evil or is she just messed up a bit? What're we gonna do about Ice King? What's Fern up to? And when am I gonna meet a girl, Jake? When? I've got so many questions running around in my head and I just don't know what to do about them!"
>"Dude, stop! Do you know how old I was when I met Lady? And I'm not talking human years, I'm talking dog years"
>"I dunno"
>"I was 27! I didn't know what I was doing either, I had no clue that I'd end up having puppies with her, but that's how life works. Your nineteen years old, you have your whole life ahead of you! Why do you think you need to fix everyone's problems? You'll find a girl, we'll fix Ice King and help PB get un-messed up, but you deserve a little break in the meantime to do what you want to do. What's wrong with a little adventure time every now and then?"
>"You're right, Jake"
>"I know, buddy. Now come on, I'll bet BMO has some dinner cooked for us. Last one home does the dishes!"
>The last few moments are of Finn and Jake passing by Ice King's place, Marceline, all their friends from seasons past as "Christmas Island" plays until they get to the treehouse and shut the door.
>One last long shot of the treehouse
The End

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12838675/1/Finn-and-PB-s-Mathematical-Party
youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No
It needs the most anticlimatic ending imaginable. A full-stupid ending that ends with everyone dancing or something.
A sappy ending would not really fit this show.

we need more bikini babes

As Finn grows to adulthood Ooo begins to resemble the real world more and more

Finn eventually forgets Ooo ever existed and gets a perpetually boring job and a perpetually bored wife in a completely mundane world that bears no resemblance to Ooo

Feeling lost, he decides to walk home from work one day and comes upon a treehouse some kids have built in a shitty gulch off a highway on-ramp somewhere. The treehouse has some otherworldly energy in it, some inexplicable magnetism. He contemplates climbing the ladder for a moment but receives a phone call from his wife and is diverted

Finn exits the frame, shot holding on the treehouse. No credits

>Retcon everything after Lady & Peebles (retcon holly jolly secrets too)
>Jake retires to be a dad
>PB creates a better heir that helps stop Goliad and frees Stormo
>Finn (officially) becomes Ooo's guardian with Stormo by his side
>Marceline is happy with her Dad and career
>BMO is there
>NEPTR is not ignored
>LSP is exiled from Ooo
>Finn doesn't lose his dad's sword for bullshit reasons

I don't know but what I DO know is that Finn will just about to be killed by the final boss and then his dad,who ascended with that gay comet,will deus ex machiblahblah him to victory because he's like ascended and shit and they'll be all happy and forgiveness and then schween plick sword ADVENTURE TIME. Finn endgames a random new girl we've never seen before.

fanfiction.net/s/12838675/1/Finn-and-PB-s-Mathematical-Party

>Episode opens as a normal treehouse episode
>Finn ponders on what to do next, given that all the big cosmic stuff was solved about a week ago and he's pretty much left to his own devices now
>It's actually a Graybles episode
>About a minute is spent regarding possible future scenarios that Finn could end up doing
>Each short section focuses on which girl he could end up with, while the last has him wondering out permanently out of Ooo, along with any other short bits that could fit.
>Finn ends up getting snapped out of his 'daydreaming' by Jake, who's throwing a surprise party for him to make up for the birthday
>Most of Ooo is invited
>Day slowly turns to dusk
>One last good shot of the treehouse
>Special end credits pan over most of Ooo while the Island Song plays

why Lady and Peebles specifically? and how would you want Ice King's character to end with the Simon stuff never being a thing?

Jake retiring as a dad would've been the best way to end his story as well as being a great reason that he can't adventure with Finn for both of their lives (having children that don't grow up in 10 hours and all), his kids will always be such a wasted concept since they didn't do that

Personally I could see something like

>Finale wrapped up
>Survivors meet up. Fern probably dies
>Fast forward
>Little green haired kid hunting with his pet
>Things get hairy and Adult Finn comes out of nowhere and helps him out
>Green haired kid is Finn and HW's kid (or maybe they leave it ambiguous who the mother is)
>Laughs as Finn and his son begin their trek home
>Come along with me plays as it zooms out and maybe gives shots of whats happening in other areas of Ooo

Finn embraces his Godhood and turns the tree house into Yggradsil.

Here's my idea. Show starts like normal then suddenly atomic bombs once thought dormant all explode at once. The entire episode is nothing but old atomic bomb recordings. Nothing else.

Hey, it's still more imaginative than the current show. And Teen Titans Go. And everything Cartoon Network has ever done.

Fin escapes the paper and kills his tormentors.

Everything is wrapping up, they are showing characters moving on with their lives to some 80s music or something, when all of a sudden Finn and the gang turn to the camera and say "You idiots voted for Drumpf, you doomed us all." Then disturbing images and high pitched internet screamer noises play for the last few minutes.

Wait,What happened to Ice King?
Why are you making it sound like he just went batshit cary again?

if the ending was just a dance montage with every single character i'd be ok with that

>Finn and friends have to defeat the ultimate evil in a dance-off to save the universe
>It ends up being LSP or someone equally irrelevant that busts the fat move that wins the day in the end

Just a random montage of the cast with the island song will be enough for me.

GOLB destroys everything. The series resets to Season 3. The end.

>The episode that is titled "Jake the Starchild" premiers before finale
>Either Jake dies or goes away like the show and fanbase has been preaching about
>Jake has final talk with his brother
>Finn losing his dog is a sign of adulthood
>Closure with FP and Cinnamon Bun
>Closure with Marceline
>Decent dialogue between Finn and Princess Bubblegum
>BMO/Neptr/Tree Trunks/Lich Baby/Fox cameos because why not
>Ice King not fixed because it was clarified Ice King is his own person besides being Simon
>Flashforward to Adult Finn who may or may not have random relationship doing nonsense mentioning Jake
>random gag to close series

>Finn wakes up from his coma

What?

lmao

Finn get ipad

>watches TTG on the hospital tv
>”heh, this is funny. I could watch this all day”

It's gonna be a bittersweet ending, at least I hope so. Jake moving out of the treefort would be a nice note to end on. If he dies I'll be fucking devastated, but I doubt they'll go that far.

I have a feeling nothing about the future will be addressed.

>Final battle against GOLB
>Everyone tries their best to stop GOLB. It doesn't work.
>Jake does something to stop GOLB. He opens a portal (the Shapeshifter can open portals) and banishes him from the universe.
>The battle is over, but Fern suffered serious damage.
>Bubblegum tries to put Fern back together. It doesn't work.
>Fern dies. Finn buries his remains under the treehouse. Fern's remains merge with the treehouse.
>Jake ascends to godhood and leaves the universe, but promises to visit Finn, Lady and his kids every now and then.
>Magic Betty finally loses her sanity and becomes crazy with Ice King for the rest of her life.
>Flash forward years later, the Candy Kingdom is now a city.
>A boy with antlers and golden leaves on his head enters the new Candy Kingdom, armed with a familiar root sword on his hand.
>He meets with PB. Bubblegum informs him about a group of monsters that threatens to attack the city.
>The boy wastes no time and prepares himself for battle. PB stops him and asks if he doesn't need help from Finn.
>The boy replies that a few monsters are nothing to him.
>The boy leaves the city along with his deer and proceeds to fight the monsters, defeating them with ease.
>Adult Finn and HW watches their son from a distance, seemingly proud of him.
>Roll credits. Some photos appears on the credits, showing what the other characters are up to while Come Along With Me plays in the background.
>Posts-credits scene. The treehouse has become a bit larger. Two green glowing eyes can be seen from inside of it.
>The end.

Not the most creative ending, but I tried. However I still think Fern will be the reason why the treehouse became big in the future.

Princess Bubblegum gets kidnapped by Ice King again. Finn comes to the rescue, but is ultimately defeated and trapped in ice. Hearing of this, Marceline decides to go to the Ice Kingdom and talk some sense into the guy. On the way, she stumbles upon a deus ex machina, which will apparently allow her to turn Ice King back, but only if she truly believes in him. After this, she heads to the Ice Kingdom, head filled with doubt. She tries to get Simon to see sense, which at first seemingly seems to work, until he turns on her and casts an ice spell, freezing her feet so she cannot move. Just as he prepares to deal the final blow, Marceline remembers a shitty ukulele song by Sugar that Simon used to sing to her, and sings it to Ice King; while he pauses to recall the familiar tune, Marcy activates the deus ex and restores Simon to his old self, reversing every spell he made with the crown and freeing everyone. As the Ice Kingdom begins to collapse, Marceline grabs PB and Simon and flies them out of there. Upon landing on the grasslands, Simon gives Marcy a hug and says he's glad to be back and that he missed her. Marcy then shares a passionate kiss with PB for a solid 2 minutes before the show ends, credits playing silently over a frame of the collapsed Ice Kingdom, a small human arm peering between two rocks.

That might be for the best.

We will get to know a lot of stuff with Uncle Gumbald and the biggest threat that will be in finale. It's something that will give us an idea of what might have happened.

>One last long shot of the treehouse
>not them seeing ninjas stealing an old man's diamonds

>Lich appears
>AT LAST, NOW I FINALLY GET TO DO EDGY THINGS AGA...
>GOLB appears
>I'M TIRED OF YOU CONSTANTLY FAILING ME LICH, I'M GONNA DO THE JOB MYSELF
>kills Lich in a cliffhanger to show how threatening he is
>becomes a major threat for exactly one (1) episode
>defeated at the end of this episode by some last-minute solution
this is gonna suck

>finale
>she finally gets breakfast

TRULY WE WERE AN ADVENTURE TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo

YOUR EMERGENCY BREAK IS ON!

ends with a cliffhanger,show cancelled and we move to /mlp/

>why lady and peebles
Because Billy dies the next episode.
>how would you want Ice King's character to end
He keeps trying to kidnap princesses/ruling the Ice Kingdom, or maybe gets imprisoned. He's a bad guy, no need for a happy ending or anything.

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO DRIVE JACKASS

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO SPELL BECAUSE I CAN'T SPELL "BRAKE" APPARENTLY

Who are these characters?

>humans invade Ooo and purge it of mutants

Wait, Finn is 19 now? I haven't watched in years but it's kind of sad to realize it's ending.

Finn is 17

Finn nuts inside of PB because she gets crazy horny

The finale will be shit.
Everyone will deny it, but deep down you know it's meant to be like that.

>finn die like a faggot, cucked by everyone, even by his mother
>finn die miserably sacrificing his pathetic life for two lesbian because they represent THE true meaning of love

I see no reason the finale won't be of the same quality as seasons 7+, which depending on the person may or may not be shit.
It'll come down to how they resolve the important plots and leave the characters, which I imagine will be just okay.

yes and we move to "our best horse cartoon" board

The horse cartoon is shit, admit it

>Glob appears
>The show ends, as Glob fulfills his role as the existence ender.

I always thought a good idea of introducing humans into the Adventure Time universe would have been to have a adult man that Finn Looks up to in one episode.He then goes off to explore.

He's introduced in another episode as a sort of tyrant that's unifying various races under his rule.

Bubblegum hates this of course and at first Finn thinks he's in the wrong and goes off to stop him but when confronted he makes arguments about providing safety, heroes aren't everywhere, people suffer constantly in Ooo, he just doesn't see it. Finn becomes very unsure of himself but it hammers home why humans where so successful and so dangerous.

I hate how they actually handled humans in Adventure Time. How fucking hard is it to just not touch that shit? Why they gotta make everything a pussy?

shit, but better than AT's series finale.

I didn't like how dumb and goofy all of the humans on the final island were, but since they had the most advanced technology of anyone seen in the series I don't consider them to be completely bad. that was enough to make them somewhat cool

You can blame Minerva for that. I guess Minerva became so overprotective after becoming an AI that she treats her own people as children. It's probably the reason why her bots does all the job on the islands.

>How fucking hard is it to just not touch that shit?
When you go on for a million series you have to start answering questions like this or else you look like pussies who never came up with answers for anything. No one likes a show that never reveals shit.

I agree that there's a lot of things in AT where the final reveal ended up real lackluster, but by virtue of going on for so long they had to come up with something. If it had ended by season 4 or 5 they could have gotten away with leaving that stuff as cool mysteries to wonder about but that's not how things worked out.

What if they just did the Evangelion ending?

Marceline lookalikes drawn to mock Sup Forums's initial obsession with her