A N T A R C T I C A

Hey Sup Forums, white fellow here with interest on the whitest continent and a lot of questions, hope this turn out to be an interesting thread with a lot of shitposting as we are used to.

What's its endgame?
What's the endgame of the nations and key persons involved with it?
Why there aren't (as far as I know) expeditions to its center?
What could be underneat all that ice/snow/etc?

Now for my /x/ aficionados:

who's or what's hiding in there, mythological creatures, aliens, anunnakis, jews, a fucking leaf, hitler?

What business had both popes down there?
What info came about antarctica in wikileaks?

Have a good day, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KVpZvf6o8j8
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y3MqC9wRjs
youtu.be/VKpQljw6dd0
youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw&
youtu.be/oM5fKcU5ClI
youtu.be/VqfCxSCkI1A
youtu.be/eV68cQaA284
youtu.be/F7N5dDWK-0Y
youtu.be/qDIW4RHwebk
youtu.be/R-Y5GqVxYNY
periodictable.com/Properties/A/CrystalStructure.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0LGie_WPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ICE

Penguins

Frankly I think its where most of our "UFOs" come from, or at least stay while visiting.

Sketchy shit. The Nazis had lots of presence and resources there. Not to mention the US's short-lived expedition which ended with a suspiciously high missing-in-action rate.

>who's or what's hiding in there

Penguins ? A big french flag ?

oh lawd. is this what germans actually believe?
dont worry about it goy

please update your memes, our current president is His Excellency, Mauricio Macri.

nuke the center, melt all ice, reveal continent

-66.603500, 99.720194

What's that? the entrance to that cave?

I've seen it, but nobody explored it yet.

don't worry about it :^)

>What's its endgame?
Global warming is real. The elites aren't stupid. It's just too late to stop it, so the plan is to milk as much profit as possible from the world before fucking off to a newly temperate Antarctica.

>What's the endgame of the nations and key persons involved with it?
Antarctica has been divided between France, Britain, Norway, Australia and New Zealand. At the time, France and Britain were great powers so no one really questioned this. Now the big actors are USA, China and, militarily, Russia, so obviously this division no longer suits anyone. However, France and Britain are still nuclear powers so they have to tread carefully.

>Why there aren't (as far as I know) expeditions to its center?
The commies went there. Pic related.

>What could be underneat all that ice/snow/etc?

A fuckton of oil and metals. It's a completely untapped continent.

oy vey the sea level

Antarctica, basically the only white continent left

>What's its endgame?
It's more or less the last continent less fucked up by man. 6 feet deep thick ice is required for snow vehicles to safely drive across it but even then they have to do it slow as fuck. It's end game is either frozen dinosaurs or UFO
Antarctica is classed as a desert where it rarely snows. It has day light can last a couple of days and likewise the dark. Other nations have an interest in it mainly for it being cold as shit with interesting sea life. Also fucking Penguins are adorable.
Weather conditions is my guess. Most of it seems to be ice and glaciers. There is no real cover or food unless you can fish. You can take ship during the mid summer I think? where the ice is thinnest. You can't sleep in the outpost you have to sleep in the ship/ All the US out post has is a few radio stations and some military tv channels.
Yup ancient looking fish and other extreme temp fish and jellyfish.

Until Elon Musk leads us to a white utopia on Mars

AYY LMAOS Hate it.

youtu.be/KVpZvf6o8j8

Op I ll get you the Antarctica wikileaks photo you need to see

Google book World beyond the poles

bruh, don't do this.
Somewhere, probably /x/, I read that what is considered as its center it really isnt. Prolly it was gibberish.

You can see the turrets though.

Wikileaks

US has a base right in the middle user.

More land

(((Baal))) whirled nein

Nothing here.

The cure for cancer is stored here, somewhere :^)

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y3MqC9wRjs

please continue

youtu.be/VKpQljw6dd0

Goyim=cattle
Look up beehive in Freemasonry
You can t have cult without cull
Oc cult ure
Pol heed my words

Its a pretty flaky archipelago apparently, so not as much as people think. But there would be a fuckton of untapped resources

However you may subscribe to the theory that Antarctica is much more huge than they let on, there was some famous US pilot who few over back in the day and claimed it was much bigger than they let on. This would explain why the curvature of the earth doesn't add up properly

S-smiley?

>underneath all that ice/snow/etc
You mean the water?

Take back the Falklands

Just hundreds of people there year round from a dozen countries to measure water.

:^)

You twat.

Use your words.

What does this mean or confirm?

3959 is nein that s for sure
Everything else we need balloons drones and cameras

Look into Echo 1 NASA
Space program is balloons

Shits feeky
youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw&

Don't wanna.
What are you up to, leaf?
What's the meaning of that crystal ball?
what did he mean by this.
Nice.

Conspiracy theorists usually think there are the vestiges of ancient civilizations in Antartica. Some think there pyramids hidden deep under the ice.

Earth isn t a (((Baal)))
It s bigger than we were told
I m trying to figure out what the universe really might look like

It's the worlds largest continental glacier.

>untapped oil, gas, and minerals
>research for climate, animals, and collecting meteorites.

Pyramids are just tinfoil conjecture, they are formed by the same processes that made the Matterhorn.

SUPER DOOPER RARE

Thanks for the rare proxy friend

>posting pics of Alaska

There's nothing beneath the ice

>posting pics of Alaska

Ground can't exist that that low tempuratures. It would sink. That's why there's no land in the north pole

Hexagram(Israel's flag)=Saturn=Molech=Baal

Free Mason symbol top part=Compass
Circle/Baal=invisible wall for goyim

user i would call that fine art and hang it up

>Global warming is real.
No, there is no more globe than there is warming
Past Summer was one of the coldest I have experienced in my life. This is a psy-op.
>The elites aren't stupid.
But they are evil.
>a newly temperate Antarctica.
What does that even mean? Antarctica ain't a continent to begin with.
>Now the big actors are USA, China and, militarily, Russia, so obviously this division no longer suits anyone. However, France and Britain are still nuclear powers so they have to tread carefully.
All these nations have a space program and launch so-called "satellites" in so-called "space". This is why they have a claim and hardware in "Antartica".

Ik you proxy goy but pls keep antartica "rare"

Are you actually a Falklander?
Is Stanley a habitable place? I'd like to emigrate someday

is the antarctica a huge wall that surrounds the known land?

how do we survey it? because I'm sure as hell that isnt posible to rent a plane, drop some people in the antarctica with supplies for ~2? months and set them to wander through the continent.

Fuck off we're full.
Of course it's habitable, it is the capital after all.

youtu.be/oM5fKcU5ClI

Don t know
Not allowed to see
youtu.be/VqfCxSCkI1A

I'd like to travel there. Is there any legal way I can do so? Or do I have to seek approval from an embassy, I've looked into a couple of islands I want to fuck off to if things get hairy.

Spent 13 months there long ago.

AMA

You can book a cruise to Antarctica. I have a friend that went on one.

>What's its endgame?
There are no inhabitants and the world decided it will never be anyone's clay.
Endgame: Scientists experimenting on whatever needs a cold area.

Progress on ceertain electromagnetic theories and experimants

There were many expeditions to its center, but it's fucking dangerous because, unless northpole, it's got a solid ground, mountains, heavy winds, a mistake can wipe out out your entire expedition without any saving. There is no hospital around and no helicopter can save you in 2 or 3 hours when shit goes down.

Solid land. No secret. It's got a a solid ground unlike the northpole that got only ice.

There is nothing else to it. It's a desert and don't tell me (They) hide a big secret in the sahara....

Last but not least. Fuck you conspiracy theorists

Would you like to?

Thanks for the flag PK :P Ur such a bro

What'd he think of it apart from "its fucking cold".

The best way to get there is from australia. You can book travels to and over it. But only in summertime. At winter it's not possible to get a flight there beacuse of the heavy storms. No conspiracy thing, just a fucking awful environment and relally dangerous.

The next question would be: Why no commercial flights?
The environment is dangerous there and every pilot needs to have a special education to be allowed flying to or over it.
Why? Because if you fuck it up, no one can save you in a reasonable time. Military pilts are preferred and need a special training in surveillance and other techniques in case something goes horribly wrong

Just go there ya ding, it's not big deal.

Yes
Send the mother balloon

some words... fuck me

Proxy?

white walkers

It's pretty comfy if you ask me.

>ultima thule
>secret nazi base
>aryan homeland
I can't wait for global warming to happen so the ice melts and we can get some archaeological surveys going.

And if you are not a poorfag you can go all way to the south pole

Sweet zombie Jesus
Awesome

those pics are claimed to have been taken from a satellite so I guess you already know they are all fake. Don't you?

the last bastion of human civilization

jk, it does look comfy.

Whats up with the third image?

what are the top ones, saturn?

Unless they re balloon pics
Echo 1

thanks for the info. I'm still interested in seeing it but knowing if I slip and break my left I'm totally fugged is a real deal breaker. This Island off he coast of Iceland is another point of interest for me. Noway had a small garrison of 16 people on this Iceland, warning it does have some polar bears.

>>What could be underneat all that ice/snow/etc?

In addition here is a pic of the surface of the antartica without any ice.
It's not photoshopped. Some parts are not covered in ice. There is a study about it but I can't find it now. It's not unusual and got something to do with thermodynamics and physics.

Yup
Bottom Google sky zoomed out infrared on

sorry forgot to post.

Recommended reading?
When this thread dies you'll be gone, where may I find you.

Awesome moar

Keep in mind it's also fucking expensive getting there. It's not like commercial flights happen there everyday and there is no industry around it keeping the price low.
If that's no problem, I recommend doing some training before.
As I wrote before, you are on your own if something happens.
But, to get you some hope there are stations around the antartica belt, thes are the tourisitc centres (as far as you can say tourisitc) that will never let you go alone.
And no, there will be no expedition to some places no one has seen before. Too dangerous and if you are not doing it on yourself no one would come with you.
Read about a cool guy who chartered an expedition going there and he said it's fantastic but fucking dangerous there.
He paid about 60 000 dollars for the trip on his own with the crew included.

But yeah, it's an ice-desert. Nothing else. You could walk through northern canada also

I'll be lurking around here

youtu.be/eV68cQaA284

youtu.be/F7N5dDWK-0Y

youtu.be/qDIW4RHwebk

youtu.be/R-Y5GqVxYNY

periodictable.com/Properties/A/CrystalStructure.html

I'll just leave this here.

there is a dome at about 100km above ground and a sea beyond. Space is a lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0LGie_WPE

Here in Arizona we had a super hot summer, it's now mid November and it's still 87F, as opposed to last year at 65.. I dont think it's global warming I think it's just naturally a hot year, perhaps from increased solar activity I don't think it's a big deal at all, it happened quite a bit in history, News flash, the global climate sometimes fucking changes

Not a question, but tell these guys there is nothing forbidden down there.
It's just a cold surface and it's dangerous.

Informations are better than these mystifications.

These pictures were dumped with wikileaks in the Podesta shit

thanks. yaaa i'll give it a miss and go for the easier/less dangerous artic climates. 60k to see an ice desert isn't worth it.

So? Red circles. Do I have to congratulate you on your paint skills now?

Some won't let me post because of duplicate files on the board

I personally worked on the coolant system for the spacecraft