>>98692065

Democrats are clinically fucking braindead if they think some web series is going to fix their shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knSGD0JqGuk&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahahahahahahaha

The have no fucking clue. It would be sad if it weren't so hilarious.

inb4 everyone thinks this is real
whoops too late, fucking retards

>featuring a down-on-her-luck manufacturing worker played by Lena Dunham
KEK

Democratic party on suicide watch.

btw, if you retards havent noticed, this is the onion

Mods, please permaban everyone who thinks this is real. Thanks.

>theonion.com

I didn't see read the source before posting

It must be fun to work for The Onion

Bull shit there's no way

>lena dunham
Why keep giving this disgusting lardass work? Does anyone actually ENJOY seeing her repulsive person on screen?

why is that cow not in canada yet?

>Connect to the white working class
>With a hip-hop musical
What could possibly go wrong

Anyone else concerned about the average iq of Sup Forums?

why do people think the onion "isn't real" even though they're happy to read some trashy gypsy clickbait site? satire is the only true journalism now

Lena Dunham's show brings in like 500k viewers max which is well below average for any show on TV

She is propped up through basically affirmative action. She has no talent. Most of her writing is just putting characters in situations where they get naked. She's only famous because of her parents and she needs to fuck off forever

Also motherfuckers needs to learn to check URLs

>Reconnect with Working-Class Americans
Good. I'm listening.
>with New 'Hamilton'-Inspired
Oh, great! You want to create a Hamiltonian-style bank that will lend money to states to fund much needed internal improvements. Yes! I can 100% get behind this.

>Lena Hunham Web Series
Just fucking kill me now.

This is exactly my reaction when reading each line.

Thank God for reputable news sources like The Onion.

That wasn't a joke by the way. At this point, The Onion is a more legitimate form of news that any of the other "news" media.

This is objectively literally making me want to take up the art of satire.

Fucking Canadians.

>the onion
Come on guys. This is exactly why Sup Forums is a joke. No one checks sources around here. They just react to the first thing they see.

>its real

Not fox news, sean hannity and Infowars, and Rush

It's the onion

First thing they need to learn if they want back working scum votes is: Respect the fucking constitution and leave our guns the fuck alone!
My whole Union voted Trump over the gun issue. We'd rather get paid less then lose our guns.

Wasnt the onion bought by hillary shills...

Did they break free or not?.

except Megyn Kelly really is a cunt like Trump said, and Trump is always objectively correct.

The DNC is so tone deaf that I wouldn't be surprised if they tried something like this.

My God this won't back fire on the Jew at all

>muh onion

lol

This is odd, even Podesta admitted Dunham caused more damage to their campaign by alienating sane people, and that they should distance themselves.

the onion is a satire website you tit.

God damn it I saw the green and assumed it was Huffpost. That's how bad it's gotten for me. Fuck me.

Rush doesn't get enough credit. He started the alternative media movement in the 80s with talk radio

this is going to flop miserably

how fucking out of touch can you actually be without being from a completely different country? who are these people?

please dont be that guy. just let it run.

Well damn.

Nothing gets past you cowboy!

>-inspired
>web series
>(((Lena Dunham)))
They never learn

lol fucking barbados.

where the fuck is barbados. I want to live there.

I always think you are a five dollar proxy.

and thats mean if you really live there.

AMERICA lol. I think everyone on the internet lives here.

>“We’re hoping to make up the ground we lost with white working-class voters and union members who once made up our base with a new 10-part hip-hop musical set in rural Wisconsin, featuring a down-on-her-luck manufacturing worker played by Lena Dunham,”

OH GOD I CRINGED TOO HARD I THINK I BROKE MY NECK SOMEONE HELP

youtube.com/watch?v=knSGD0JqGuk&t=2s

I thought Dunham was going to Canada.

Fuck

gotta love em'

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

>The Onion isn't a reputable source
Dumbass.

>City dweller libs trying to connect with the working class who had enough of their bullshit.
This will be fucking good.

>I thought Dunham was going to Canada.

the sjws are not going to canada, and the blacks are not going back to africa.

2016. everyone lies. what else is new.

lol. in the daytime we have mummy threads.

I'm from Jersey and I'm in med school. Our ISP jumps around the Caribbean.

>One of the main reasons people of the working class voted for trump was because they where tired of being called privileged, racist, homophobic and sexist pigs by fat ugly liberal SJW bitches.
>"Hurr how can we reconnect with the voters of the working class?"
>"I know! let's have a web series with a fat ugly liberal SJW that will explain to them why they are privileged, racist, homophobic and sexist pigs"

They never learn.

>theonion.com

Still makes you a retard

the onion working to reconnect with conservative audiences after realizing liberals don't actually read any of their articles past the headline anyway

This is satire dumbasses.

Holy fuck Sup Forums is full of retards

a nonshit onion article? it's been months! trump is already working his presidential magic.

Yeah because nothing is more relatable than a fat rich girl whose had everything in her life handed to her and wants to eradicate white people.

>connect to the working class
>by promoting the spawn of new york artists that never worked a day in her life and is only where she is due to nepotism

>theonion.com

unfortunately mummy is bonkers

delusional monarcy suporter

If you think this was real, please punish yourself.

>People itt thinking this is real
Is Sup Forums actually underage? I'm worried.

The Onion is more credible than CNN, anyway.

>theonion
honestly if I didn't see that I wouldn't think it was satire. Lena Dunham literally spoke at the DNC convention. And the reaction from leftists means most of them haven't learned their lesson about identity politics being shit