Latest wikileaks insurance files don't match the pre-commitment hashes they posted in october

Where is Julian Assange? Since October 17th when the internet outage thing happened something strange has been going on with wikileaks. They suddenly became very pro-Trump and opiniated. Since then we have seen no definite proof that Jullian is alive. Now the hashes tweeted out that day don't match the insurance files. What is happening? I'm very concerned guys. I legitimately think there's a 50% chance that Julian is dead or being tortured right now.

Recent reddit thread: np.reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/

Also : np.reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/

Top comment: "A few of us attentive sleuths knew something was wrong since the day Assange's internet was cut. But there was a very intense effort to censor any mention of this.
Now this part will sound ridiculous to anyone who wasn't paying very close attention, but Assange has not been seen or heard from since Oct 17th. Two interviews were put out recently that try to make it seem that they were done after Oct 17th but in reality they were not. If you don't dismiss what I am saying instantly and dig around, you will see that many people have been aware of this since the 17th but most attempts to discuss it were blacked out quickly. Now it seems more people are catching on so please help bring awareness to this and don't even take my word for it, but research it yourself."

Other urls found in this thread:

survivalacres.com/blog/julian-assange-is-probably-dead-captured-or-escaped/
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4&user=RussiaToday
svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/forhoret-med-assange-avslutat
reuters.com/article/us-ecuador-sweden-assange-idUSKBN13910T
82.221.129.208/basepageq1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ocIn4GcyMa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you can't drone assange, just convince people he's been droned. well played ctr

Mossad got him.

More info: survivalacres.com/blog/julian-assange-is-probably-dead-captured-or-escaped/

Another interesting comment: "Jullian Assange was apprehended and or murdered by the CIA and us government because he has information far more damaging than damage against the Clinton campaign. They murdered his colleague probably after torturing both of them to release the keys and locations of the dead mans switch. Sooner after they took over reddit subs and the Wikileaks site itself and defused and or deleted the dead mans switch with the massive DDOS attack in the us.Now they are making it seam like actual leaks are coming covering up the really damaging ones against the US government. They don't care who is president, because the power isn't in the presidency it is in the country. We think we are ahead but we are still two steps behind. Us hating against Hillary is all part of their plan. Only after whatever happens will be realize how we all got duped. After Assange a body shows up somewhere with a bullshit cover story."

BUMP WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

yah this sounds kinda important. anything weaponize autism can do to help?

The wikileaks team recently did an AMA on reddit's iama subreddit. They mentioned some stuff about Julian there, apparently El Embassy de Ecuador still has his internet shut off despite the elections being over.

Suspicious as hell if true.

>We think we are ahead but we are still two steps behind. Us hating against Hillary is all part of their plan.
>MUH OMNIPOTENT ALLMIGHTY ENTITY
No, American establishment lost the election and is trembling in fear. They are making contingency plans, but great damage is already done and Trump isn't even president yet.

Bump.

I also found it highly suspicious that when we were all clamoring for Assange to confirm he was alive, all we got was some strange, seemingly unrelated appearance on some South American webcam show.

rip assange

Probably dead

The AMA itself was very weird.
They failed to upload a selfie on imgur, the mod of r/IAMA deleted his account, they didn't bother to sign a message with their PGP key, they ignored JA questions etc.

Didn't he do an interview a couple days before the election?

I didn't pay too much attention to the AMA, but it did seem kinda off. I know about the stuff you said in your post, though. Rly makes u think...

Its a russian psy-op, you dummy.

They used him to put Trump in office, now they're dumping him.
Who cares anyway, he is a leftist, sjw fag.

The interview came out a few days before the election but nothing in it proves that it was from after October 17th

Wait, Assange STILL hasn't been confirmed alive since those threads back in October?

Can we start something like #WheresIsAssange and direct a lot of attention towards Wikileaks to press them for something significant?

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4&user=RussiaToday

he just met with the swedes

which mod? and why did he delete his account?

i think /you/ are ctr

whats the problem to you if we dig a little deeper to find out whether hes dead or not? either way dead or alive, it wouldnt affect you.

unless you were a shill. then you wouldn't want anyone digging.

Assange says nothing in that interview from which we can definitively conclude that it was from after October 17th. Very suspicious.

If assange is dead? Who did the swedish prosecutor interview for two days?

svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/forhoret-med-assange-avslutat

Pamela Anderson fucked him to death.

The swedish prosecutor went to the embassy, but there were no confirmations about Assange. They didn't even summon his lawyer.

reuters.com/article/us-ecuador-sweden-assange-idUSKBN13910T

>Samuelson, Assange's Swedish lawyer, said he had been barred from the meeting. "Ecuador refuses to let me in and insists that the questioning will continue without my presence, against my client's wishes to have me there," he told Reuters.

holy fucking shit

go there

get the fuck out

asdf

this is what he does he gets people worried about him it strokes his ego
he will continue playing this game until he sells enough books

he's fine

You know he is just an attention whore right?

And he is as likely publishing disinformation from all sides as doing anything noble.

I'm proWikiLeaks. Assange has always been a failure though.

Sup Forums already forgot about this man. How sad.

YOU FAKE LYING SHILL

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

>BUMP

Nice try, CIA.

They did mention "now that we know that you're alive" in it. So it can't have been recorded that early.

FAKE RUDE BUTTHEAD SHILL

i think we need to propaganda the shit out of the codes not matching up. regardless of if Assange is alive or not this is a massive issue that we have un deniable evidence on

GET TO THE EMBASSY CUNT

>we have seen no definite proof that Jullian is alive
What about the John Pilger interview? Jesus Christ Sup Forums not everything is a conspiracy.

I was so sad when he got renditioned.

RIPIP silver fox.

Fuck you spooks, Colleen Corp a shit.

>this isn't /pol related
>literally won the election for us
How about you GTFO you dumb piece of shit
I have dogs downstairs that are probably smarter than you.
your IQ is probably so low science could use you as a lab rat and you'd still fail every test.

He talks about the fucking FBI reopening the Clinton case, you are paranoid.

dat nigga dead

F

It's (((them))) man. They're saying SHHHHHHH! I was looking around online...absolutely no reaction other than a letter reaction to Trump's election...

Jim Stone has also been writing about that:
82.221.129.208/basepageq1.html
(multiple issues about Wikileaks inside that page)

And not only Assange, McFayden director of Wikileaks has also been slained...

assange is dead

Always though it were to easy that we accually fucked the clinton foundation. I really think there is a 3rd organisation

No. WikiLeaks is probably compromised.

Surely if they went as far as to grab and kill/torture Assange, they would have went further in rigging the actual election.

Yeah definitely not an old interview, but there's no way of knowing whether it is from after October 17th.

We know one thing for sure and that is that something unusual is going on. I do not have good feelings about this at all. Too much weird things going on at once...

He's dead. if you haven't accepted this yet, then you're retarded. His latest interview was not recorded recently and was in fact part of the idea to make people think he is still alive.

He's gone guys, accept it.

He was renditioned shortly after the raid, transported on a gulfstream owned by the "Colleen Corp.", a CIA shell. It was fronting a Glaxo Smith Kline callsign, landed somewhere in North Carolina or Virginia.

we saw him at the window a few days ago
stfu u cucks
unless u think he's been raplced with a bodydouble

you guys dont really have a reason to believe me, but i work in a specific branch of the Canadian government, and i know a thing or two.

If i where you guys, i would not expect any confirmation of him being alive until November 19th or at the latest, after trump has taken the white house.

>this won the election for us

you are actually stupid enough to believe this?

my sides will never be retrieved by the deepest space probes

the people who voted trump in didn't give a FUCK about wikileaks you inbred sperg

The interviewer talks about it yes, but if you carefully listen, Assange does not directly mention anything about the re-opening of the FBI investigation. I know I'm coming off as paranoid here, but in this case the events that have transpired warrant it.

There's no date on that.

Listen, stooge, if you are going to dig deeper then you wouldnt have a problem posting your results comprehensively. FUCKING POST THEM OR YOU WILL BE NOTED AS A CONCERN TROLL.

All of the normally straight-line dem ticket voters that voted for him, in fact, did.

source?

Why would Nov 19 be significant?

November 19th?

How many times you think he j'd it in the past 4 years?

lmfao why did they even release files that don't match the hash.

that combined with him refusing to show he is alive/safe proves that wikileaks is comprised and is being run by someone else.

F for Julian

RIP assange

my bad, long day. i mean December 19th, November 19th is something else unrelated and insignificant.

essentially the election isn't over yet until December 19th. so that's most likely when his internet will be restored.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocIn4GcyMa4
GOD EMPEROR is working on it

>RIP sweet leaks merchant. The world will always remember you as the one who saved western civilisation

The new batch of CIA isn't very good at hiding things, tbqh.

They got lazy and dependent on history injection rather than real time cover.

Bump for justice.

That was his cat, retard. I understand why you might be confused, it was wearing a tie.

digits support

OP and friends should meet up with the pizzacpedosta retards on x and buttfuck each other

one more thing to add, after December 19th, start to worry and question, after trump takes the white house and still you have heard nothing. that's the time when you should be hoisting the red flags.

Checked myself, no match. Fuck.

If he's really dead/renditioned, anyone involved in harming him should be killed outright, I don't care who they are. Wikileaks has done a greater service to the world and to the United States in particular than perhaps any other organization in history.

Why would RT be complicit in covering up his death?

People have already forgotten, and you think more time will help?

Assange's kitty looks sad :(

>If he's really dead/renditioned, anyone involved in harming him should be killed outright

They will be.

wait what results? i myself haven't looked into this im just scared bc senpai assange might be gone :(

What are the insurance files?
Where can you see the hashes?

So if they did kill him they found out a way around the dead man switch?

So then what you are saying is that this claim is so incontrovertible that all of the
>hurr go back to x
people are alphabet faggots and that we are being watched ?

once again we need to be focusing on this. even if he is dead,alive, capture, ect THIS is an issue. this is effecting the credibility of the emails. and for those of you that question the PIZZA shit, this would be a good time to start debunking somthing that may have obviously been disinformation

What does the tag say?

no, obviously more time will not help. ideally he would have an internet connection, and would be proving that he is alive frequently just by normal activity. I'm just saying that we (me and my peers) expect to be hearing from him after that date and the election is officially over. and if its not that date, when trump gets in at the latest.

More or less.

Wouldn't Assange have a failsafe built in and surely an army of hackers with battle plans in the event they don't get certain signals from him? I doubt offing him would be the end of their worries. Clearly there's a reason he lasted as long as he has/had.

What tag?

agreed. why wouldn't he have had a second dead man's switch, or even a third?

Don't forget... The spooks have access to literally fucking everything.

And yet, they would rather shun the truth.

You can't win that way, not in the end.

Guys, if he has been killed/detained wouldn't the Swedish prosecutors who claimed they interviewed him in connection with his rape case be accomplices to his murder/kidnapping seeing as they helped cover up his disappearance? Why would they take that risk?

Also why is there not more coverage/interest in this. It seems like it would be a big deal.

F

I look forward to it, if that's the case. To the FBI guy reading this and trying to figure out the threat matrix, please put that at the top of my file in bold red, "WILL KILL TRAITORS".

Of course this place is watched by IC people, and is actively brigaded by them at certain times to slide certain topics and promote certain ideas.

The main contributors as far as actual, organized propaganda goes, is the

---- STOP READING HERE IF YOU'RE A GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE WITH A BELOW TS CLEARANCE ----

... the National Clandestine Service, which is headed by Greg Vogel and is a part of the CIA's Special Activities Division. If you want to kill a government shill thread, mention their boss Greg Vogel. Occasionally they'll actually break character for a little bantz, but the thread will die quickly.

---- CONTINUE ----

Absolutely correct. Cryptography by its nature is incontrovertible, otherwise it wouldn't work. Normies need to get this into their heads that, there are no mistakes when it comes to this sort of thing, only misunderstandings.

>CIA can hack for digits
it all makes sense now

if mr.kitty is dead too ill be pissed

I don't see how that image proves he is dead.

Am I dumb for not seeing it?

nah its the same circlejerk as the pizza cp shit, lots of nothing

What do we even do? I feel like we're on a boat in the middle of shit creek and some retard dropped the oars over the side and we can't reach them without capsizing.