A mixed race person

My father is Mexican and my mother is white. All I want to know is why people on Sup Forums think race mixing is bad?

We don't need to answer to you, taconigger.

>All I want to know is why people on Sup Forums think race mixing is bad?
It is a tiny minority that doesn't understand biology that well.
The truth is both outbreeding and inbreeding have their benefits. Inbreeding here simply means genetically closely related, not inbred.

There is nothing to be afraid of.

Intelligence and diversity. That being said, NEVER hate yourself for what YOU are yourself. Pick a culture, pick a goal, stick to them.

Same reason why pic-related is bad.

Because you're half drunk bean and half race traitor.

You don't combine degeneration and get less. It's exponential.

Because it produces low IQ offspring like yourself who can't comprehend these issues.

Go to bed, weedcuck.

Race-mixing isn't bad in and of itself. Forcing race-mixing, acting like you're NOT forcing it, and then demeaning anyone who challenges your agenda IS bad.

That ass behind you in that pic tho....

it's beyond that, the resulting children have identity, cultural, linguistic, religious etc etc issues

perhaps not in terra nova where mutts are the rule but in the old world that's how it is

This. And the more mixed mongrels there are the more defenders of race mixing there becomes because they don't want to feel like alone freaks.

That's because you're race mixing with a Mexican which is already a race mix of white and native American. So really it's 2/3 white and 1/3 meso.

Race mixing with niggers though is bad on any level.

Hispanics aren't a race, if anything, they belong to the white race.

Through our benevolence we shall save and redeem you filthy mongrels.

No they don't stop perpetuating this lie.

So is mine. I call myself an American sans hyphen. How bout you?

>Mexican
>Race
Pick one

Also, pic related. This is what you look like.

This

>it's beyond that, the resulting children have identity, cultural, linguistic, religious etc etc issues

Exactly this. It was a real eye opener when I cogitated this reality

It started by wondering why the loudest and most obnoxious negroes in BLM are mulatto

fbpb

Race mixing isn't a problem

Culture mixing is
I don't care about my partner's skin colour, but I do care that she shares my values.

Actually, your mother is a race traitor whore.

For once the leaf takes the beef

lol cuck, you'd be fine if europe was full of niggers as long as they had western values and spoke the language

keep working on that redpill

Because the evidence is against multi-racial societies. Brazil, Mehico, etc are all shit holes. Chile is the only first world country in South America and is incidentally one of the purest.

I'm similar to you OP and don't believe in white supremacy. I think it is a simplistic view. Though it has some merit. I happen to believe "whiteness" is a societal trait that transcends race. Look at the Japanese for a good example.

>why people on Sup Forums think race mixing is bad?

>See Mexico.

Yes, it is a problem for white people. One more time for the clueless plebs like you:

>8% of world population are white by loose definition

>50% of whites are old/ageing and not going to have anymore children

>1.8% of the world population are white women of child bearing age or younger

>White birth rates are way below replacement levels in every white country.

>Not 1 single country now exists that has in not openly accepting massive non-white migration and promoting multiculturalism

>Immigrants have birth rates way above replacement levels

>Race mixing among whites is the highest in history and being actively promoted in the media and by the state

White people cannot possibly survive with no racially homogeneous homeland and without a replacement birth rate. Period.

White genocide is absolutely real.

Because cherrypicking is retarded you filthy sour cream beaner

As a fellow mestizo, I must turn the question around on you.

How can you not see why it is bad?

I do think niggers are ugly, but the main problem with them is that they think and act like niggers instead of white people

Hell, if they thought and acted like white people, they'd keep to themselves instead of trying to live off white people anyway

A white person with an it of 100 fucking a black person with an it of 80 and creating a half-nigger with an iq of 90 tops isn't a benefit

not really, mexicans arent niggers, they are white + native american

native americans arent even close to that bad, they are NOWHERE near the level of dindus and allahus

>My father is Mexican and my mother is white
fuck off mexican is not a race
amerindian is
milions of mexicans are whites

It doesn't come naturally these days. You see white people having a non-white partner to "prove" they aren't racist. It's ridiculous.

You fucking streetshitters are getting upity, maybe a fucking slap will calm you down.

depends on your ass, pic related?

Your mom is a whore

A bean cooking whore

Isn't Argentina up there? Chile (also) had Pinochet while most everyone else got soaked in the cancer of communism hard.
>whiteness is a societal trait
At this point you might as well consider it "civilization".

"White people" are already a large genetically HEALTHY diverse group. It's not inbreeding for two whites to get together.

It is if you're jewish and trying to destroy white countries from within to create a permanent slave race.

Yes

It's not genocide, it's just dying out.

>that image
I still don't understand how someone could breed with a full blooded aboriginal.

>2016
>still promoting race mixing

nah

you sound like my old roommate.

racemixing isn't bad. people say it:

a) because they're trying to get a rise out of sensitive leftists

b) because they think it's funny and are saying it ironically

or c) they're stupid and actually believe it.

regardless, this is Sup Forums, you should know how this works.

Not saying that, but not entirely sure if genetics work like that.
I can respect it if you stick with your own kind.

>My father is Mexican and my mother is white.
You just described it. Mixed races dilute national identity. Which people do you identify with?
If you have a child with another half breed your children would have 4 different ethnic identities, and none of them would be strong. And what happens if that child reproduces with another mongrel?

Mexican isn't a race dumbfuck.

even in the tolerant and rootless new world mischlings have crushing identity issues and wind up absolutely detesting at least one of their parents

yeah, and half of spain are filthy arabs that claim to be white.

>Robert De Niro
>White

My main reason against it is the dilution and extinction of culture. Tell me how connected you are to you mother's culture and you father's heritage. Can you speak their native tongue? Do you know their countries history? What about your children? Do you think they will keep in touch with their roots?

I have to agree with that. Mexico is a shithole and
we need more countries that promote the white race instead of vilifying them

since mestizos are just amerindian and white, realistically, after breeding over generations with white people wouldnt their native american features just die out like they have died out in most white americans with native background?

Well, half of americans are filthy potatoes that claim to be white too.

It is genocide. White people only have large families when their communities are safe, secure, prosperous, and homogenous.

>It's not inbreeding for two whites to get together.
Depends how much closely related you are, I am sure that between whites there can be genetic diversity. But you seem to confuse inbreeding with inbred.

Wrong. Look up bone marrow transplants. You can only get bone marrow from people of your own race and if you are mixed you are almost doomed. Also mixed race people are mentally screwy. Look at elliot rogers, no one doubts hapas are fucked up. Mestizos too are autistic manlets. Mulattos are BLM fanatics who clearly hate that they aren't white so want to destroy white people.

It's not. I'm as Sup Forums as it gets and I'm married to a Peruvian woman. Latinos are the future of America. The white race is dying and will never be the same.

>combining a race with any outside your own

it doesn't matter. Hybrids are disgusting

Racemixing for the sake of Race Mixing is bad. You should marry somebody who will be a good mate and good parent for your kids regardless of their race, rather than get knocked up by a black guy to make Daddy mad or Knock up a Japanese QT because fuck western woman.

Make the best choice for yourself and future kids based on the individual.

latino isnt a race you dumb motherfucking toad

True.
I think i see a potato nigger in OP's pic as well. Definitely not an anglo nor aryan. I like OP's ass though.

Love is strange.

>Sup Forums as it gets
Nah, Sup Forums is going to kill your wife in front of you then you next. And bayonet your babies

I feel bad for the son. Would def race mix with the daughter tho.

Probably not because the stupid fucking Spaniards didn't genocide the shit skins before mixing with them.

Would you prefer me to say Hispanics, pc faggot man?

It's not, the hottest girls are often mixed. Sup Forums needs to stop this superior race bs and focus on things that actually matter. this doesn't help maga

>No Mr. Bond, i expect you to die

Hispanics are from Spain.

It'd have to be love, can't lust for them.

The son is fucking ugly because his dad(Ron Perlman) is fucking ugly. Race-mixing has nothing to do with this although he is more weird looking than usual.

man you really are dumb as fuck take your peruvian wife and drown yourself so your offspring arent as retarded as you

>Jewish neanderthal x Black man

Good god

Fuck off back to redit nigger lover

Nah, Sup Forums is going to watch me fuck your wife in front of you and sell your babies into sex slavery

I consider myself an America loving patriot. I am very disconnected from my Mexican side. I can't speak spanish

Lol says the beta who can't even get with a white woman.

holy shit ((((of Hispanic ancestry)))) you fucking faggots lol

>white women
>current year
lmfao

I'm on Sup Forums and I don't think race mixing is bad. Race mixing has been happening since forever and will happen all the time, regardless of me agreeing or not.

Ignore the retards. I might absolutely despise you depending on how horrible you are as person, but your "race" pretty much only tells me how much your genes are programmed to put the break on melanin (or not).

Also, fun fact: all these white retards will 1) non-breed themselves out of existence; 2) fry like shrimps in the fucked-up atmosphere Trump and similar clowns will leave for your children/ grandchildren. They'll be thankful for any level of melanin they can get from their ancestors.

I'm white, not hating myself, not SJW or similar bullshit. Just... realistic/cynical. Most of the people living in horror of brown/olive/dark brown/light brown/etc people are all going to die of skin cancer.

You can just say nigger

Honduran father / White mother.

Anyone else seen that stupid Ancestry DNA commercial where the old bitch is nearly masturbating to the fact that she's a mutt? That's my problem with mixed race people; their false sense of pride for being mixed race.

When forces are actively acting to destroy an ethnic group, its genocide, pleb.

Haha shut up you naive little faggot. You are a sheltered little white person in your white european country. I would like you to live next to diversity in my country and see how long you keep up that idealistic attitude.

Day of the rope. Any here actually read The Turner Diaries or Hunter?

There you go. Its a shame to see the Mexican race just lose a member and with you a piece of It's language, culture and future. It's not your fault though. Blame globalization and interracial relationships

I am a light skinned white guy and my wife is a pale hispanic. I'm worried my kids wont look like me.

Since when is Mexican a race?

Eh. Show me this foto after he (she?) loses some weight (and the baby fat on the face) + the painfully obvious teenager acne. Stop cherrypicking.

when people get into a relationship below their league, they are degenerate in some form
>low self-esteem
>fear of being alone
>need for a partner that worships them
>desire to control the relationship

Mexican isn't a race

Didn't you just have a kid?

The whole thing about children suffering identity crisis may be true but only for places obsessed with heritage like America (omg I'm irish-american. No dumbfuck you re just american) or places where a certain race is the overwhelming majority, like a white dude born in Nigeria.

Ever since discriminating against Muslims and Jews made you a racist.

Yes it is as bad, you cuck faggot.

>Sup Forums needs to stop this superior race bs
It's more about preservation
>this doesn't help maga
Not all of Sup Forums is American or cares