What comic is the equivalent of The Room

What comic is the equivalent of The Room

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85V7aqcwJ3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sonichu it is so kino it is kino

Summer camp island. Even looks like it will have the same kind of badly written melodrama

Equivalent? If you mean like "A guy made this in earnest but people treat it like a cheap comedy" then Justice League: Created Equal

America.

This picture makes me want to Fucking vomit.

CNs entire upcoming line up makes me want to drink bleach

All Star Batman and Robin. Idiots and edgelords call it a "dark satire" when it's really just irredeemable trash.

I miss the good old days when CN still reruns old shows they even showed the courage the cowardly dog AMV

Why do cartoons in CN looks like a Tumblr comic

guess where they hire from

Because AT was a gateway for the new blood, and they are almost exclusively tumblr minded people. Its why shows like the ben 10 reboot are so childish, use such soft designs with no sharp edges, and doesnt use any aliens like ghostfreak and animos creatures look like furfag shit because if it was like the original it would be too “mean spirited” or “triggering”. I fucking hate how effeminate and gutless animation and hollywood in general has become.

But the room is redeemable for the fact how unintentional funny it is.

I-is this an edit

That explains the change of art style in Omniverse

Unfunnies

Nah, that's the real thing but only the first printing has that, making it pretty pricey

Im not surprised if the ones who worked on OK KO have furaffinity or deviantart accounts *cough* furry episode *cough*

No, and he's talking to Robin.

Why did they have to change it? I mean its really bad but folding from pressure from activist groups who defend wastes of lifes like the retarded is even worse

>Nobody posted this
Even the editorial agreed.

>Justice League: Created Equal
oh how could I forget about that jar of jizz

I cant believe one of the SJW writers in Marvel wrote the Crossed arc with the feminist writer and the literal ear rape scene

It's a "bad word", eh comic never went anywhere they introduced Batgirl in the last issue. Writing wasn't very good, also this has Joker chokefuck a girl.

What is she writing now? And wasnt that written years before the social justice boom of this decade? Christ, how long have these people been thinking these views, i thought radicalization happened with most of them because it suddenly became hip over night to be a self rightous activist in 2011

>also this has Joker chokefuck a girl.
Oh god what did they do to rape his character even further

I heard that he's writing Moon Knight

This is from Millers TDKR universe, I mean everyone was kinda ruined. He even had Dick become the 2nd joker.

Is it in the version on comixology?

Fuck off. Created equal was unironicly slightly above average

No clue, probably not since it is a printing error.

TDK Strikes Again is actually my most hated comic. It's pure shit. The art is disgusting, the story is stupid and it's told almost incomprehensibly. I can't imagine the conversation between Miller and the DC editors that allowed another sequel to be made.

The art style makes me want to kill myself

The "retarded/goddamn batman" line was intentional. This was the printing error.

>Comic equivalent
Tails Gets Trolled or Sonichu

A more interesting question is what is The Room of cartoons, since if it existed it would be stupid for any company to want to keep it on their channel.
It would have to be an online cartoon, which there are very few that I can think

Aw yeah, my bad.

I like the GL part,that shit was pretty nice but yeah the art makes it pretty unreadable. I have no clue who's who just by looking at them.

People read sonichu because it opens the mind of an insane person, not because it's so bad it's good.

Whoa, are you saying trannies are insane??!!!

He didnt even had a sexchange

This looks and reads like a parody from MAD

Are you telling me that a self operation sex change isn't an actual sex change? Next you'll tell me that a puss filled infection isn't his actual clit, you cislord

Not true i got the trade and its in there

Sexchange? Do you mean self mutilation

>only one mention of tails gets trolled
it's actually fun unlike most things that are just cringe

The Sup Forums media equivalent of The Room is definitely Foodfight

wow, a youngling

What was that animation student cartoon about a guy and his purple skunk imaginary girlfriend? It is the best candidate I know.

>I can't imagine the conversation between Miller and the DC editors that allowed another sequel to be made.

>Alright, the numbers were good enough that we'll give you a sequel, but you're going to have Brian Azzarello as a co-writer.
>Okay.

this

>MILLAR: I think people are upset by it because I'm juxtaposing something innocent like animation-style drawing with the kind of arse-plunging storylines we watch on HBO shows like Oz. The Unfunnies isn't a comedy. It's not intended to be for the kind of person who enjoys funny animal comics. I'm just taking real-life situations and stories and making them all the more potent by blending the imagery with something quite unexpected. My wife got about six pages into it when she was reading it in the bath the other night and she just threw it at me. She said it was the most horrible thing she'd ever read in her life and she didn't want to think this sort of shit even went on in my head. I tried to explain that the crow was sucking cock for a REASON, but it actually does sound kind of creepy saying it out loud. It's a very complex plot. Probably the most ambitious thing I've ever done. It's a story about child abuse and the comic itself is an unfolding mystery we don't fully understand until the fourth issue, but it's all been very carefully considered and by issue four you'll realize why it had to be the most fucked up thing you ever spent $3.50 on.

youtube.com/watch?v=85V7aqcwJ3Y

That's cool. I didn't know they had real lettering under the censor. I guess it makes it easier for the letterer to get the spacing right.

this can't be real

The one about the terrorist who impregnates a lady with her gay brother's baby and installs a bomb in her wombs to trigger if she has an abortion

Tails Gets Trolled is genuinely good though.

welcome!

Is the Room the worst movie of all time? Trouble might be the worst comic.

I'mma have to say Batman: Odyssey.

His smile looks weird

Loss

Chuck Austen X men is a clear contender, it's supossed to be serious but reads like a fun parody

Amazing how it took this long for someone to post the real answer.

It's with out a doubt this.
A work of complete autistic ass-burgerery which happens to be the most accomplished piece of auteur genius of our time.

Marville

This. In both Odyssey and The Room, the author was trying to deliver some kind of very earnest message to the audience, but the end result turned out strange and comical.

Batman: Odyssey, and most recent Neal Adams works, being "so bad it's fun" all depend on one thing.
DID NEAL INTENTIONALLY MAKE IT A COMEDY.

If it was meant to be taken serious, it's so bad it's fun. If it was always meant to be ridiculous comedy nonsense, then he is a very successful man and deserving of praise.

We don't know. We have no idea what the fuck he was thinking when he wrote it, which is why it's as close to The Room as you can get. The only difference is that he used to be good and as far as I know Wiseau was always nutty.

I have to agree with you. Sonichu is "The Room" of comics.
>Both Chris and Tommy believed that their creation was a masterpiece, not wanting to believe that the final product was shit.
>Both really gained attention in the mid to late 2000s
>Both have fucking weird creators (Chris more so than Tommy)

Batman Odyssey. We've had this thread countless times already.

How new are you.

Adams has been recognised as a good artist, but was he ever known for being a good writer? He wrote a comic called Skateman back in 1983, and I've heard people claim it showed the same kind of awkward writing as Odyssey (haven't found the comic and can't confirm). If that's true, maybe Adams was insane all along, but he was able to hide it back when he was only illustrating the comics rather than writing them.

America Chavez

Assigned Male

When I said good I obviously didn't mean his writing, I honestly don't even know what else he wrote. The point is that his art was a really big deal and he's known for it, instead of being a complete literal who like Tommy.

Some people think what made Tommy a nut was a pretty bad car wreck in the 90s. I think it would have fucked with his memorization and maybe exacerbated things, but the guy had a really rough time before moving to San Francisco. He was probably always fucked

>I tried to explain that the crow was sucking cock for a REASON

gets me every time, desu

What bothers me most is "I'm literally intrigued and in awe of both of them"

like jesus fucking christ stop talking like that, humanity

Fuck off casual

Girls.

Didn't he write Superman vs Muhammad Ali? Or was that Oneal too??

ultimate avenger

Adams is 100% serious in his comics and he has said so in interviews. He considers what he's doing to me the modern equivalent of 70s Jack Kirby comics, which he considers the pinnacle of the medium.

Skateman has dialog that would absolutely blow your mind for how ludicrous it is.

>Loss

Tails gets trolled if you overlook the fact that it’s intentional

What is Loss about

everytime

But this is gold

I think his gf was pissed about this if I remember

King's Batman

What's incomprehensible? Cap gets blasted the chorus reacts and Batman tells speaks. Meanwhile green lantern says he has to go join them. You may think it's ugly, that's fine, but if you can't read it that's on you.

Batman Odyssey

Holy menstruation

I'm so fucking mad that they've never finished this comic.

I think pre act 6 homestuck is pretty good objectively. Some people still dislike it because there's a lot of things that make it challenging to read and it's very confusing, but if you were to somehow just magically absorb all the information of it you'd remember it as a good story.

However, I can say as an avid homestuck fan that almost everything past act 6 (including it) is pretty awful. Homestuck is still my favorite thing ever, whether it be hobby, work of literature, thing to talk about, etc. but every fan knows that act 6 and beyond is really terrible.

this is also in the comic

I don't think Bemis is an SJW though.
I haven't kept up with Say Anything, but don't they have a song bashing modern libs?

>no one remembers 'how I became yours'

It's a webcomic, but still. It's a storytime I never miss.

so is the room.

>making wonder woman into a misandrist
>outve my way sperm bank
And people say frank miller is the best thing in comics