MLAATR

Jenny missed Valentines day, is it okay if she makes it up to you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/ASPIR-Full-Size-3D-Printed-Humanoid-Robot/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why isnit so hard to find love anymore. At this point the person im in love with the most are fictional characters. Why cant i grow a pair and just end the pain already...

This is Jenny. She doesn't have tits, she's flat as flat can be. Stop posting false Jennies.

We all know shes stacked underneath user

There's a happy ending for everyone user.

Happy endings, like love and the american dream, are hollow and filled with lies. After 13 years if being alone and hated i realized that im doomed to a never ending montage of humiliation and shame.

Just be happy for those around you then.

I'd cosplay as Jenny if it were practical.

Thats the problem user, basically no one is around me and I crave attention and a partner. I dont even know why i get out of bed anymore

You could always join a cult.

more

Flat is justice!

Man I didn't know I wanted this
Jenny meets Shannon one day they hangout and have fun until its time to destroy the plaza

best

pls no bully

crust or bust

Fembots are SO overrated babe. Wouldn't you rather get with a grooooovy top bot like me?

no

>robots with exo-flesh
Best of both worlds.

Who said it was illegal?

>ywn have your own jenny

I want to CLANG CLANG Jenny.

I always assumed that the children of Hollow Children were just human babies that were genetically engineered to be stronger

See, this doesn't happen if you plant your AI waifu in a jet fighter to go fight aliens with

Is this the entire thing?

no words, only diamonds

>She doesn't have tits, she's flat as flat can be. Stop posting false Jennies.
Consider the following.

I will never understand making the tits on a character so large that they just start to look like tumors and impossible shit instead of going for a good ratio between everything.

It's a fetish.

Imagine writing this.

The only waifu in that game is Big Bo

cartoons allow for unrealistically exaggerated proportions.

>muh real-world anatomy
I should mention she's also a robot.

I mean you can fap to whatever you want, I'm just saying that I don't get it at all. Robot or not.

>Grow up totally weirded out by Sheldon
>Oh so many years later I've realized he was a patrician all along
I have no idea how to feel about this

How do you feel when they do it to the hips?
Because that's waaaaaay more common.

Same shit different location. They add too much in an effort to make it big so it appeals to that fetish and it just ends up looking silly. To me that is.

And this is how you end up destroying all humanity, by outlawing everything people enjoy, and giving them nothing left to vent.

humanity will die anyway if we all just give up and fuck sexbots

Will I be subjected to a cavity search, officer?

they can harvest our fluids

The robot future is not so far off.

instructables.com/id/ASPIR-Full-Size-3D-Printed-Humanoid-Robot/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Sauce on the artist pls

> I crave attention and a partner
None of that won't just come to you. It won't even come, the moment you start moving towards it.
Find a hobby and then look for people with the samy hobby. Might even a few people to hang out with as well

Why can't women just order robot husbando's? Then everyone would be happy.

Jesus this has to be one of the best Jenny threads so far.

That's not the point. Women, or at least femnazis, don't care about happiness, they want power. Sex bots remove the power of their poon tang.

>Why don't the women order robot husbands.
That literally isn't how it works. Trust me. Those robot men don't have jobs or money and a lot of women want a man who has something going for him.

Some women who do their own shit will get a robot boy-toy.l, but a vast majority will be a nah.

So, what's the lasting appeal of Mlaatr?
I remember liking the show but it's hardly as great as people make it out to be, is it because of Jenny? Because IIRC she wasn't that incredible of a character she was just your bog standard female high school cartoon character but as a robot.

>robots with meaty tits and ass
this is awful and everyone should be ashamed of it

Canada for one.
I sort of am, not that specific plot outline but something similar.
>Those robot men don't have jobs or money and a lot of women want a man who has something going for him.
What if the robo husbando did have a job though?

this
But it's a robot that would have no practical purpose for obnoxious large gazongas

large gazongas that are also drawn as meaty and soft I would add, which is doubly heretical since she's made of metal

Robots are meant to be smooth and sexy like a shiny new sportscar

You're criticizing a point of suspension of disbelief which has already been well passed by all other given assumptions surrounding the character.

Robots are meant to serve whatever purpose they're built for, building materials included. If you want to make a humanoid robot there's no point in keeping it all metal.

>he doesn't like chrome
off with you rubberfag!

It's obviously some silicone/nanobead/whatever cushioning, which is sensible for a robot that probably has to rescue and carry people.

> Those robot men don't have jobs or money and a lot of women want a man who has something going for him
Might as well make model tier sex bot with adjustable facial/body features and a built in crypto miner

>it has a knob like a dimmer but it's about skin color

>You're criticizing a point of suspension of disbelief which has already been well passed by all other given assumptions surrounding the character.
Not really. Jenny is advanced but so is everything else in the world. Giant tits make no sense in any context, especially not a robot.
If you needed a cushion that'd be the worst place to put it on a robot like this considering her wings are on her back and she'd be flying face down most of the time, meaning if she needed to catch someone they'd never be any help. Also she mostly uses her arms for that (and a net once if I remember), it's literally just dead weight.

>flesh shits

You bastards are the root of evil. We'll never get more than downs faced uncanny real dolls because you niggas are scared of metal

> clang clang clang

Why would I stick my hand there?

Sorry dude, but as much as I like Jenny, silicon fake flesh beats painted metal.

Though nothing stops us from having the best of both worlds.

>he doesn't want to run his warm hands on the cold shiny chest of a robot grill
unworthy

I see you're the man of the finest tastes

What would you give for Adult Swim to reboot MLAATR?

It's called upgrades user.

My virginity

None of this is a valid or sensible argument, it's just you insisting baselessly that curves and squishy parts on a robot wouldn't make sense, but everything else that by that same logic which doesn't, does.

Squishy Jenny a best.

How squishy?
I aint seeing any squishy in that picture.

Would she even feel it if we kissed, rubbed, stroked or sucked on them?

>"Wait, so this is what you do all day? Try to blow up a strip mall? Even if I was an evil robot, I'm not seeing the appeal or the point."

>his sexbot doesn't have a 1:1 functional female reproductive system
talk about low-end

sexbot AI
Imagine

>Full version will never be seen

>We never got any action figures

I am afraid that my dick would get crushed/torn off my her metal

Which one, Sup Forums?

Why choose?

brother, you aint felt love yet if y'all are still in love with the construct.

Just start moving in a direction that makes you happy and you'll meet people, and some of them you will love