A Trump supporter recovering in hospital after Hillary supporters throw neutrons at him

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident
iflscience.com/physics/effect-radiation-body0/
s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5463094/1/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVr7uZFqTTo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine how bad that fucking room smelled. Probably the whole building. Imagine walking into the building and asking

>Oh god, what is that?
>That's ouchi.
>Ouchi? What is ouchi?
>Some guy that was in a nuclear reactor accident, now he spends his last days dissolving on floor 8.
>*gags*

>Should we kill him and end his suffering?
>"No that's immoral and I might go to hell"

Japs are literally subhuman. How do you not shoot this man in the head to grant him sweet release?

>ouchi
>ouch
>praise kek

>reading up on the demon core accident
>mfw

>d-drump btfo

This fucked me up so bad when i first read about this on Sup Forums, how the fuck a person could be subjected to this.

>stefan molyneux recovering in hospital after hillary supporters throw polonium on him

This is why we need to ban all nuclear power research. We have enough coal and oil to last until the end of time anyway.

Stop playing with the nuclear Devil.

Because the fuckers were doing some kind of experiment to test how long he would survive and shit

what's the story?

you made me laught
you motherfucker

Because doctors take the hippocratic oath NOT to hurt people and instead do everything in their power to save them you subhuman retard.

The tree of science gotta be watered with the blood and tears of skinless wapanese

The Fukushima reactor melted down and it poisoned a large number of Japanese people.

ouchi didn't have any limbs severed

ouchi's backside didn't deteorate at the same pace as his front

i don't think that this is a picture of ouchi

The oath goes out the window in this scenario. There is no saving him at this point. The only humane thing to do would be to kill him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident

this is a japanese dude who decided to take a short cut when mixing radioactive material
RIP

wh-what is this?

>Ouchi was kept alive over a period of 3 months as his skin blackened and blistered and began to sluice off his body. His internal organs failed and he lost a jaw-dropping 20 litres of bodily fluids a day. I'm happy to say, he was kept in a medical coma for most of this time.

Proof that humans shouldn't play with nuclear energy.

>We have enough coal and oil to last until the end of time anyway.

Well seeing as those have caused the Clathrate gun to fire, yeah you're right.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride into mass death and extinction.

Hisashi Ouchi
> Ouchi
Everytime

s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5463094/1/

yeah, but I mean what is that picture specifically

Take a few minutes and consider the sheer amount of human suffering caused by those industries.

they didn't know that

this was one of the first start/finish acute radiation cases in japan. maybe they lied after the fact and it was entirely about research, but in testimonies the doctors said that they were adamant about saving him (at least at the start).

What is this a map of?
Irradiated ocean.

Hisashi Ouchi. Google it you lazy fuck

The real story wasn't Fukushima, but it was neutrons in a nuclear accident. It shredded his DNA so his cells couldn't reproduce and replace themselves with healthy cells.

Last thing to go; brain because brain cells don't reproduce much. First thing to go, thin membranes.

>throw polonium on him
Wouldn't do shit nigger, read a physics book

The assault's theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVr7uZFqTTo

his bosses forced them to improperly mix chemicals

he had no understanding of how dangerous it was

thanks

>first radiation case in japan

user... let me tell you a story about ww2

Must be why doctors oversee executions and torture.

>tfw there is detectable amounts of strontium 90 and other radioactive elements in your body right now due to nuclear testing and accidents like chernobyl and fukushima

He died a couple times and was revived

>have the DNA chains on all your body broken by a volley of neutrons
>still has to endure a month of being a ginea pig to scientists that want to see what happens next

Japanese really are on another level when it comes to being inhuman.

Notice how leafs and califags/mexicans ramped up their retarded leftism overthe past few years?

hmmmmm

Wow Brendan Fraser really let himself go

a coffee cup of polonium would kill the person holding it before they could throw it on him.

Stop irradiating my balls Hillary!

I'm dead

>pouring 16kg of uranium into a tank that can only hold 2.4kg

Dumb Ouchi had it coming.

They should've mercykilled him though. The dude literally melted and they thought they could save him somehow? Fucking japs.

Moral of this story: never be the first guy to die of something new, because you'll be used for research purposes.

different scenario

different medical technology/techniques, different circumstances

i should have said first observable acute radiation case

haha. We treat our pets better than this bullshit.

a bunch of japs died from radiation poisoning during the cold war when they got hit by fallout from a giant hydrogen bomb test that the americans detonated somewhere in the pacific

F

Shame on you op , this human went through hell and you're memeing it like a fag

(It was a joke)

>when your coworkers forget to buy Foldgers and buy polonium instead

They didn't think they could save him, they wanted to study the process of his dying for medical research purposes. As well as cultural taboo against euthanasia.

wrong one

They threw polonium IN him. VERY violent, sad!

>Be Japanese
>Working on Nuclear Power plant
>Co-worker decides to summon his waifu by fucking with the radiation
>Somehow survive only to be in constant agony
>Government decides to keep me alive to see if I become a superhero

I agree with the leaf here

>neutrons

kek

Google search Mr. Ouchi nuclear accident.
>He doesn't have skin

the one with the fishermen? thought they didn't know at the start, and they didn't go to the hospital until they showed signs

his body would literally leak all of its fluids, you can see what is presumably shit under him in that picture

His skin and synapses melted. I doubt he felt any pain towards the end.

he was in a coma most of the time

he was brain dead near the end after a heart attack

Not ...the .... Hiroshihoax?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident

post your favourite nuclear incident

Its only a flesh wound

They should have given him massive vitamin transfusions. Could have saved him.

It would do that given the chance, but victims of extreme radiation sickness die due to their bone marrow being killed.

There's literally nothing that can be done, they're dead men.

>that feel when blue states go green

Nowhere is safe from Fukushima's poison.

that was torture to keep him alive. filthy nips

He dissolved to death over a period of 83 days via mass organ failure.

Victims of medical experiment

PEARL FAGS FUCK OFF

big get comin up
for geert and le pen

Just going to point out that this guy's trolling, because apparently nobody else got it.

The first picture would have led to about 90 million deaths, and the second picture is a wave height graph. Both were posted quite often after Fukushima by people who had no idea what they were.

>The day before the sale to the second scrapyard, on September 24, Ivo, Devair's brother, successfully scraped some additional dust out of the source and took it to his house a short distance away. There he spread some of it on the concrete floor. His six-year-old daughter, Leide das Neves Ferreira, later ate a sandwich while sitting on this floor. She was also fascinated by the blue glow of the powder, applying it to her body and showing it off to her mother. Dust from the powder fell on the sandwich she was consuming; she eventually absorbed 1.0 GBq and received a total dose of 6.0 Gy, more than a fatal dose even with treatment.

If he'd filtered his water and took even a half dose of super male vitality he'd be here shitposting today.

how much are they paying you?

Exactly, and he'd be radiation resistant. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Evil Hillary supporter caught on tape gunning down innocent Trump supporters in a salon.

Why didn't he just deactivate the atoms?

>On September 18, Alves sold the items to a nearby scrapyard. That night, Devair Alves Ferreira (the owner of the scrapyard) noticed the blue glow from the punctured capsule. Thinking the capsule's contents were valuable or even supernatural, he immediately brought it into his house. Over the next three days, he invited friends and family to view the strange glowing substance.

>On September 21 at the scrapyard, one of Ferreira's friends (given as EF1 in the IAEA report) succeeded in freeing several rice-sized grains of the glowing material from the capsule using a screwdriver. Alves Ferreira began to share some of them with various friends and family members. That same day, his wife, 37-year-old Gabriela Maria Ferreira, began to fall ill.

Is that a fucking mini uzi and an MP7? Weird combination.

>a month

Nigger, it was 83 days.
Almost three months.

REMEMBER THE 70 MILLION

Heh, i remember this, they tolds us about in school, it terrified me, one of the children in the case had put the radioactive material in her mouth, they even made a movie about the case, very sad.

No, it's a FAMAS.

Looks like Japans fault to me m8

What an idiot.

>my fucking arm starts to fall apart and I'm vomiting my guts out ever since I stole that glowing capsule thing but hey that won't stop me dismanteling it more

I was trying to remember. I didnt searched before posting that.

but just think if that had happened
>wipe out California
>Democrats never win a US election again

America let the genie out of the bottle. It's too late to put it back in.