ITT """villains""" who were in the right

ITT """villains""" who were in the right

Dude! He was literally Hitler! Normally that would be a joke but I really can't think of a better comparison.

I don't know about right, but as far as anyone in wakanda is concerned, he broke no wakandan laws and probably wouldn't have gone to prison if he had made it out alive.

He was retarded and clearly in the wrong. No one irl would follow him.

How was he wrong? I'm not even a nigger but if I was I'd agree with him sending weapons to nigs around the world to fight back.

based

Well of course you would, you stand to gain something from it. But logically speaking he was completely wrong. Wakandan's have no imperative to do something that would weaken their state and their people simply for the benefit of other, unrelated people that share their skin tone but are otherwise culturally dissimilar and do not share their values.

What's amazing to me is that for about four months leading up to this movie shitposters loved bringing up how terrible Wakanda was for not improving the outside world and hording the cure for cancer and then within the span of a week at the most the script got flipped again and the new thing became "it's an ethnostate with a wall! he's /our/guy!" and the guy in the movie saying Wakanda is shit for not improving the outside world and hording the cure for cancer can't possibly be right.
Just say you hate the movie on concept and stop trying to justify it with a constantly changing narrative. It makes you look more intellectually honest that way.

>starting a racewar
>improving the world
Though to be fair Sup Forums is all in favor for a racewar.

He made actually good points.

He's literally BLM as a villain. Nigs probably agreed with everything he said.

>all of those Sup Forums false-flag threads

You retards coordinating or do you think you were the first guy who thought to do this?

Nah. Wakanda didn't owe other blacks shit.

T. Black guy

racewar improves the world, it's not even debatable. All wars do.

havent seen it yet since there;s still no good leak, what was his deal?

>All wars do
>WW1 and WW2 literally crippled Europe and Asia
??? The fuck did he mean by this?

Euros and Asians aren't human

so that just leaves... Africans, Abioriginals and native South/North Americans?

Haven't seen the movie and probably won't until it's available to rent on demand, what'd he do? I don't really care if I get spoiled for superhero movies.

None of those are human except straight hapa american men.

he's proven right in the end, when T'Challa adopts his and Nakia's ideas, but peacefully. That's the entire point of the movie. Killmonger is right, but he's taking it too far.

He took over Wakanda and tried to start a global race war by giving Vibranium weapons to every black person on earth.

>but peacefully.

He's going to wait for white people to die off on their own, but in the meantime he installs a global terrorist regime that kills them for broken turn lights, being white in public and other infractions against the black power agenda?

Only Black Live Matters will identify with this guy.

His big evil plan is to send weapons to other countries for black people to fight white people, no I'm not kidding, he was trying to start a race war

Nope that’s not true

pretty much

I mean, his methods are exactly the same as what i would do in his position, but he disrespected wakandan culture, killed people he loved, and was very selfish and seemed to only care for himself

Elliot you’re supposed to be dead.

>How was he wrong?
His plan was literally "world domination by killing everyone in the way."

I mean, it goes beyond that, because let's say they DO have an imperative to help those less fortunate than them (which is everyone), the answer isn't to destabilize the world's governments then take over. You'd just be ruining lives under the assumption that once you're in charge, everything will be better.

That's the whole point of BP's realisation at the end. He realises that Killmonger was right that them holding up in their secret city while the rest of the world burns is fucked. The answer isn't to wage fucking war on the world though. It's to share your KNOWLEDGE with the world. Offer the aid needed for the rest of the world to rise higher than they otherwise would be able to.

Is this going to be the new Nuada posting?

Basically:
>let's arm black people with vibranium weapons so they can fight those in power and destabilize the local governments in the process
>once the local governments are destabilized, we swoop in and take over, so I can become King of the World
It's basically just a world domination scheme.

He's proven right in that Wakanda shouldn't be a secret city that keeps all its knowledge and technology hidden while the world around them suffers.

His plan wasn't "let's share our knowledge and technology" though, it was "let's take over the world."

Ah yes, the racist, disrespectful, homicidal, genocidal, imperialistic, dictatorial, machiavellian, self-mutilating, bigoted psychopath.

But black people overwhelmingly kill other black people, and for very petty reasons. Not to mention they're not nearly intelligent enough to use weapons like that. Wouldn't this plan lead to a massacre of the black race?

He basically said he wanted to give Wakandan weapons to black people so they could take over and conquer other races and any black people that disagree with it.

I don't think he'd give a shit if black people were killed. Hell, he has killed black people himself.

surprised no one said this yet

Well, he's got magneto there.

I guess it depends on if he was just giving Blacks weapons carte blanche or if he was seeking out Black Supremacists and Separatists who'd definitely target Whites and others they viewed as Oppressors rather than random Black Nations and Communities who would simply continue their old practices with Supertech.

In what way was he right?

He was a big guy.

See the thing that annoys me is why would he give a shit about blacks outside of wakanda, The whole nation is ethnocentric and isolationist as fuck, and their africans. Afrcian nations are like europeon nations in the sense that they don't all see eachother as the same. Sure, the british and french are generally white but that didn't stop them from constantly warring on eachother their collective histories, africans are the same in that regard. You aren't black, your [Insert Nation]. Why the fuck would an isolationist African man give any fucks about people outside his nation purely for their skin color. That whole premise is dumb, especially when you consider the hate africans have for african american culture, to them it's idiotic. If you wanted some type of inspirational black super hero that fights for equality, they should have gone with an actual african american, not a foreign african nation that doesn't have the same history and views on race/racial equality, that's retarded.

It's also sorta what America has been doing abroad for the last sixty years.

Not necessarily
He's basically be doing what the CIA did to the black community in reverse: arm the shit out of them and try to unite them against a common foe instead of having them kill each other.

He was going go give the weapons to his "war dogs". He already had groups assembled waiting on the weapons so they could over throw the most powerful world governments (US, UK, China ect.)

After that he'd rule over the world by proxy as the King of Wakada, turning Wakanda into an empire. He basically said it was black peoples turn to become the oppressors so they'd never be oppressed again.

Killmonger isn't an isolationist, the other Wakandans are. Killmonger is essentially a black supremacist who found out he technically has access to the most powerful weapons on earth. One of the scenes is literally him asking where Wakanda was when the rest of the world was a shitshow, especially for blacks.

>See the thing that annoys me is why would he give a shit about blacks outside of wakanda,
That's what he was wrestling with the whole movie. But more of should he help non-Wakandan people (not necessarily black people). In the end he decides to lend aid to other nations. He starts with the bad neighborhood Killmonger was from.

So he was a black nationalist? I haven't seen the movie yet.

>See this black man?

>black supremacist villain
Damn, member way back when anons kept going on about a white main villain and a white romantic co star?

It's actually really interesting how this movie went about the story and avoided a lot of the complaints you've been seeing in this site.
Like, you know how a bunch of people were complaining about the use of American music in an African movie? It was used in all the Killmonger scenes since he's American. All the Wakanda scenes have African music except when Killmonger shows up and takes over, because he's an American. I thought it was actually extremely well done.

Ok thank you for the clarification, I was honestly confused by all that.

he's black hitler.

So this movie is like The Last Jedi, but not retarded?

Weirdly enough its climax is much more reminiscent of The Phantom Menace.

So basically Hollywood's advertising teams are fucking retarded as usual.

>whitey oppressed us now its our turn
He came off as a fucking emotional idiot that couldn’t get over his daddy issues to form a coherent ideology past “fuck ‘em”.