Is this Bendis' worst moment?

Is this Bendis' worst moment?

I mean, it's up there, but honestly? Nothing could be worse than the entirety of the Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier. It was the first red flag for me that Bendis can't write for shit.

I am still floored how he had the temerity to make the one person who was trying to help Matthew Malloy be wrongly and unfairly accused of everything and basically take all the blame without question or proof of its validity. Not even repercussions later.

My bigger issue was the later scene where he decides he's "full gay" and tied his happiness o coming out. Because that pretty much removes any chance for future writers to say he's bi and makes all his canon past relationships a lie.

Bendis doesn't have bad moments - he is a constant and consistent stream of terrible.

>the later scene where he decides he's "full gay"
Worse. JEAN told BOBBY he's full gay.

talking heads in ultimate spiderman

you can't be "full gay" while having fucked women. Its like if you suck even 1 dick you can't be straight, in both cases you are bi but bi does not mean 50/50 it can be 90/10 etc.

It’s no wonder this guy was a fat fuck until his heart exploded, he seems to think people spend 80% of their time sitting, eating and talking.

I don't think Bendis has ever fucked anyone, man or woman.

it was a boon for shiposting

No wonder Logan killed her.

Everyone hates Bendis, but is there any comic writer that Sup Forums always loves where everything they do is awesome?

One of the worst moment I have ever read.

my question is what went through bendis stupid bald head when he wrote this?

Personally, I don't think so. There is another Bendis moment I consider worse because it involves my waifu and pains me so much even thinking about it.
I hope Bendis suffers so much and I'm happy he will not write for Marvel anymore. I'm afraid he will ruin Supergirl, which I like a lot even if she isn't my waifu.
I wanted him so much to suffer.

Someone post the picture of young Jean and rightclops

Simple: diversity pandering, same as the rest of the shit-flavored kool-aid that Marvel's drinking right now. It's disgusting, but it's not hard to understand.

It's one of the reasons I consider Last Will and Testament of etc. even worse- because I really can't understand how he thought that story worked. All he accomplished was making Scott the 'villain' and having him admit it and give up in the most outrageously nonsensical and contrived way possible.

Because Bendis understands the true nature of comics. There are two ways to ensure a legacy, write a very good story so defining it sticks or write a controversial one that is so jarring it will always be brought back up again. Hank Pym lacks great stories that define him, but he does have a single controversial moment that will never die. Thus is the lesson that Bendis learned.

Bobby being gay
Scarlet Witch going crazy in disassembled
All the rest

These characters are forever marked. 10 years from now, 20 years, new writers will come aboard and they will remember these points because of how much they stuck out like a sore thumb. And no matter how much other writers may try to move away, they will always be brought back to those Bendis beats.

We had some fun with it

hate sells and is easier than quality

>is there any comic writer that Sup Forums always loves where everything they do is awesome?
Morrison.

Do you have the one with the room of the smartest people in the world?

I do not but it's bound to show up, and I can't seem to find the Emma Frost version I know I have.

Good times

its this page, except in the end she turns them gay

In the latest Iceman issue, a fan letter complained about this and called it "bi erasure," and Sina just said "yeah I get that. I just had to roll with what I was given."

So I feel like they could always make him bi. And if they wanted to, only throw women at him until he's functionally straight. But I'd like bi.

its funny because his solo gay run turned out to be homophobic garbage

10/10 troll from Bendis part. I'm 100% sure he wrote it this way just to feed the theory of brainwashing without actually making it canon.

To top it all off, that run was written by the gayest man alive. A walking stereotype.

Full gay feels like such a ridiculous phrase

You know, I would have been okay with that. Bros need compliments too.

more like Jean GAY

You know I put a lot of blame on the artist too. Sure the idea of the scene is shitty, but if it looked like they were having an actual serious conversation instead of this repetitive shot reverse shot it could have been less comical.

It definitely ain't his finest moment.

Priest.

> Strange looks like He's struggling to shit out the huge log of pure bullshit Bendis has written for him.

See

This is the part that irked me most. You can just tell Bendis doesn't think being bi is "special" enough.
Which is really the man's biggest flaw as a writer, his laziness and his ego. He didn't make Bobby gay cause he thought it'd be an interesting development, he did it so he'd look brave for doing it. Then he dumps the characters off on somebody else and moves on to the next thing to sate his ego. Pic related.

anyone have that edit where karnak makes jeangrey gay?

Not even close

>tfw you can't pick between teen Jean or mature Jean

You think he'll make Superman gay? Like, full gay?

Is that a self insert? He fell that low?

Yes, but we know for a fact that Bobby wasn't faking his attraction to the women he was with in the past, because we have these things called thought bubbles that tell us what characters are thinking. So him being attracted to guys too means he's bi.

>He fell that low?
He made Iceman gay because he was dating Kitty Pryde

Which one to throw out the window first, right?

I am sure he will try to bring kitty pride lookalike to DC. Hoping for martian new manhunter's daughter in supersons .

Nah. But I'm sure it'll be something stupid. Which he'll then pass on to somebody else to deal with as he systematically ruins DC one franchise at a time.

Wow it's almost like letting a faggot write a gay person will turn them into a faggot.

Really? It took that long for you to not see Bendis for the hack that he is? About 10 issues into New Avengers is when I first noticed it, and after I did I noticed all of the glaring problems with AvX, after that I decided to write him off completely until I checked out Black Vortext, now Bendis has joined my Blacklisted Writers chart along with Dan Way, Scott Snyder and the person who write Angela Queen of Hel and Dan Slott.

I haven’t seen anything bad said about Joe Kelly, that man has written some of my all time favorite comics

Joe Kelly raped my dog to death

Are you sure that wasn’t Morrison?

Is there a "you are already death" edit or i just dreamed it?

AvX had tons of issues, but at the very least its core storyline was supposed to be fundamentally sensible. Pheonix coming to Earth, people know who its coming for, worried about what it'll do when it gets here, Tony tries to destroy it, it breaks up and gets put in five secondary hosts instead, powers go to their head, contrived conflict, they're eventually stopped and the power is sealed or destroyed or whatever I don't remember and don't care to go back and check. There was a ton of dumb and shitty decisions along the way, but the simplified format is at least mostly cohesive.

Last Will just did not make sense, period. It took a concept (a DATED concept, at that- how do you fuck up a plot-line that's been done before? Matthew Malloy is basically Dark Pheonix Jean Gray without the mood-swings.) and realized it had no idea what to do with it, so it pulled a conflict out of its ass, then pulled a resolution out of THAT conflict's ass, then pinned the blame for it all on Scott because aslkvlfdkh

POST.

RIRI.

O R I G I N.

N - O - W.

>This little girl is as smart as she is autistic

>lolblackpeople

Done

If that's the case then Superman is in danger!

>I'm not sure what's going on, but Superman's asshole is in danger!

Neil Gaimen?

no to have sex with first,also to cuddle and hold hands with, yeah I went there

Her parents where killed as collateral damage by black gangbangers doing a driveby at a park or something?

>"Oh shit. I haven't actually done anything noteworthy in my entire run of X-Men. What can I do to leave my mark on the franchise in the shortest amount time possible?"

>"I can't kill anyone else? Aw, shit. Now what?"

I legitimately feel sorry for that teacher having to put up with that sort of nonsensical child-logic. You do everything right, and they get on your case for not doing anything wrong so they can feel morally superior telling you off. Good grief.

>I'm so fucked up

No

PEOPLE
DON'T
TALK LIKE THAT

People don't talk like that?

Talk like that people don't

Don't what?

People talk, like that don't

People don't talk? I'm pretty sure I've heard people talk before...

yes, also, there are only 4 different images on that page.

Are you sure? You've heard people talk?

Yeah, they were talking... like that

They were talking like what?

Like that.

Yeah.
You know, like that.

I gotta say, I hated Disassembled and the early New Avengers era back when they were published. But some of it now looks good compared to a lot of his 10's stuff (AvX, X-Men, Age of Ultron, Civil War 2, Iron Man). I mean I still don't like his Avengers that much. And I still think House of M and Secret Invasion were bad. But they looked better written compared to Age of Ultron and Civil War 2.

Yeah but that was quickly swept under the rug. Iceman being gay and then making both of them gay is virtually impossible to undo. The best you could do is make him bi because "oh yeah I was a manwhore for pussy so I guess I like girls still."

He'll make Superman a sociopath.

Thats a dangerous thing to say mate. Thats like looking back at george bush fondly

Bendis loves doing that, creating a huge stain/imprint on a character that no future writer can fix or move beyond.

If you're writing Scarlet Witch, Iceman, Sentry, and many others, you have to deal with the mess Bendis left behind.

Bendis hates having to follow other writers work yet loves to dump huge lumps of his shit in the path of writers who have to follow him up.

Should I fit it in here somewhere?

Zac Snyder did that. Think of another angle.

>Bendis hates having to follow other writers work yet loves to dump huge lumps of his shit in the path of writers who have to follow him up.
What an asshole

DUDE, YOU ARE LITERALLY ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT SUCKING COCK

Has Iceman even fucked a guy yet

Mignola, easy.

Yknow whats sad, that Jean Grey joke fan comic where she uses her TK for petty shit adressed his sexuality better than several professional comic writer

That was some Terry Long tier shit right there

Yes.

For singular moment I gotta say "Blam! Murdered you!" is... no wait, this is still worse.