How to UN-CUCK yourself. Easy steps

How to UN-KEK yourself. Easy steps
Boost your TESTOSTERONE:
- eat plenty of red meat, animal fats, fatty fish, seeds, nuts >>> PALEO diet ++
- eat plenty of seafood (minerals), mushrooms (rich in D3 Vit), garlic (Zinc)
- drink raw milk, eat cheeses made with raw (not pasteurized milk), use butter for the frying pan. If lactose intolerant, U already cucked beyond repair
- choose complex carbohydrates: potatoes, yams, veggies, legumes instead of simple carbs (refined sugars)
- stay away from SOY (high in phytoestrogens, will turn you into a faggy
** cholesterol, Zinc and D3 vitamin are ESSENTIAL for optimal levels of Testosterone

HIT the GYM:
- 4-5times /week, 45-60 min of intense weight lifting
- get plenty of sleep, at least 8/night, try to be in bet before 23.00 (HGH will be released into the bloodstreem between 23-03 if the body is resting)
- cut your alcohol to a minimum
- stay away from DRUGS

Bask in the SUN:
- boosts your D3 vitamin levels, essentials for maintaining an optimal level of testosterone
- ditch your sunscreen. If you're too sensitive to light use natural vegetable oils: olive oil, coconut oil. First time in the sun you might get sunburns but after a while your body will adapt and defend itself by boosting melanin production
- ~30-60 min/day of direct sunlight on naked skin could be enough. Not in the mid-day u morron

PURSUE and WIN GIRLS:
- interacting with girls in order to FUCK them will boost your confidence testosterone levels
- more sex = better health AND NO, FAPPING DOESN'T COUNT AS SEX !
- start low if you need (ugly girls/easy pray) to boost your game and slowly go up. DON'T SETTLE FOR leftovers. In order to attract the alpha female (to settle down and start family) you need to look and behave confident. Pussy crushing experience helps
- clingy/needy= low T levels

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/israel-has-officially-banned-fluoridation-its-drinking-water-267411
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PS. You might say that there is a conspiracy to cuck the western males :

- human sexual hormones (steroids) got banned
- raw milk got banned
- FLUORIDATION
- SUNSHINE got vilified

>How to UN-KEK yourself

a tip here, use the GYM time to listen to audibooks (pls no "How to make friends and be powerful" bullshit, if you want to listen to self-help books look for the ones that are at least 500 years old and were written for literal kings)

also use time under the sun to read, no audiobooks there, your hands are not occupied, read actual books

Being an alpha and just use women for pussy crushing then the best one for popping babies with your DNA is what hurts feminism and what KEK wants.

I just inject 250mg of China's finest mysterious testosterone mixed in a bathtub by a fat greasy Mexican every week.

So far so good. I dating a stanford-educated doctor. :^)

OP, post time stamped current body if you follow this lifestyle to the letter. I want to see if you got actual results from this.

I'm a lifter following a diet based around testosterone raising foods and I avoid plastic like the plague. Dunno if it's making a difference or not desu

audio books in the gym? messes up our focus and you fucked up both. Typical beta behaviour
Better listen to some Manowar - Number 1

>Being an alpha and just use women for pussy crushing then the best one for popping babies with your DNA is what hurts feminism and what KEK wants

>t. alpha virgin

BTW I can confirm vitamin D is essential

>tfw 28 y/o kissless virgin
>tfw started going to the gym and doing everything in these posts
>tfw its too late for me though because I'm too far behind

Go on without me bros, you're going to make it.

heh heh heh

suckers! all u need is pic related. I have so much test I don't even know what to do with it all!

>eating meat

Yeah, no. Vegans have higher testosterone. Google it and shit bricks.

What does it even do?

This is 100% accurate
Exercise is key.

>FLUORIDATION
fuck off spicboy

I think high T men can realize conspiracy theorizing is extremely low T mental behavior

But is it Alex Jones-approved?

What doesn't it do!

Ditto on the Vitamin D. That shit is like a miracle pill

> t. formerly suicidal user, now mostly okay

>paleodiet
dropped

>human sexual hormones (steroids) got banned

because before that everyone was taking it?

That's where Alex Jones won't win me ever: with his snake oils.
He should be a real bad ass and just link to an out of US website and sell the real deal: Test, HGH, HCG, etc

good goy

The longer they go vegan the worse it gets. Time is on no vegan's side.

Has anyone actually tried this?

it's not snake oil though it's normal dietary supplements/vitamins

I can do all that but i'm a classical pianist so lifting weights will destroy my ability to play so i just do about 80 push ups a day.

You have (organic) Fruits and Veggies for that, the REAL DEAL no synthetics

>28
>too late

just do it breh, by the time you are 30 you will look better than 90% of the 30 year old guys.. In 2 years you will curse yourself for not starting now.

We are all gonna make it brah

Can confirm this is all excellent advice

We will need a lot of men to adopt these practices if the West is to have any chance at all

been following this since late february. body starting to look somewhat decent, no longer depressed and have caught myself initiating conversations a lot more often. definitely feel a lot better.

i would add oats to your list for optimizing testosterone, just 100g in the morning will provide you with 1/3 or more of daily recommended intake for zinc/magnesium/iron, all of which play a role in testosterone production afaik

>da jooz want you to have good oral health
what even is this meme

You fell for the hot cellist meme.

See this motherfucker? You need to find him, gut him, and eat him.

Don't buy fish from the store, catch it yourself. It is a respectable manly hobby, it builds confidence, gets your outdoors, and puts meat on the table.

You can fish almost anywhere, even if you don't live by an ocean. Most places people live are within walking distance of a river, if need be you can drive 10 miles to get to something larger, just do it.

>Boost Melanin
Also melanoma you retard

Adapt your sun exposure to your locale

Hmmm, weird. No one posted the gay pill guy yet.
Anyway, enjoy your STDs, (((Chad))).
This. "White knights" are the basis for feminism's success.

Ah fuck you fish!

>can't listen and lift at the same time
typical beta inferior brain-power

newsweek.com/israel-has-officially-banned-fluoridation-its-drinking-water-267411

>implying KEK does not favor wizards

good, then I dont have to do anything

get cucked dutyfags

One table spoon of salt a day, ONLY !
kekekek

It's probably a cause of our fucked up generation of "men", we're indoors more than any generation before so we don't get enough vitamin D and have less testosterone, among other stuff

classic tripfag failure

I'll follow everything but the sun part. I don't like being tanned because it makes you age faster and I'm very happy with my white skin. The sun does actually damage your dna and cause increased rates of ageing.

I live in Ohio. Any river or lake around here outside of Erie (also questionable) have more radiation than Hiroshima.

Forgot to put the DISCLAIMER:
do the best you can to find the healthiest sources for your food:
- non hormones/antibiotics meet
- grass fed animals
- no fish farms
- organic fruits/veggies
- avoid foods conserved with preservatives (better smoked, cured, salted)
- etc

Males are known to not do multitasking.
tranny much?

I dunno, I usually work out too hard to be able to pay attention to audiobooks.
Books must not be passively listened to. They must be studied.

≤≤≥≥ ONE SECRET STEP TO STOP BEING A KEK ≤≤≥≥

Don't be a cuck ……

/thread

Too. Much. Work.
I don't care enough to go through all that

>drink raw milk
contains estrogen and animal growth hormones, pasteurization or not doesn't matter
>eat plenty of red meat
-II-
>high in phytoestrogens
phytoestrogens =/= estrogen, phytoestrogen is very good for your health

>paleo diet
ahh yes great meme

>more sex = better health
not necessarily, risk of std if several partners

>game
fuck off Shekelberg, I don't want to buy your book

>alpha female
you are being ridiculous

>clingy/needy= low T levels
You don't need to pathologise behaviours.

Also
>looking up to Arnold

this board fucking sucks

there's BOOKS and books, nothing in audio-format is worth that much focus

Don't be ashamed of yourself, repeat after me, you're perfectly normal and not a fag

Now go grab that hot chick by the pussy and make her yours

I used to think this too, but then I realized what is there to do that is more important than making yourself better?

I literally would just shitpost here and play Dota 2 all day after work and be unhappy. I can still go to the gym and play a game of Dota every day and it is actually enjoyable.

>this board fucking sucks
He's obviously a /fit/ tourist.

what is rat-poison? why is rat poison used in the water?

arnold took roids so he couldnt get his dick hard for 4 months. thats not alpha.

>>tfw lactose intolerant
>>tfw have to take large doses of thyroid and test hormones just to have sex with wife
>>tfw eat paleo and crossfit for a year straight with minimum results and almost no weight loss
>>tfw I cannot be uncucked

Steroids are ironically faggy because they make your entire hormonal system dependent on a shot from the Doctor's office (or the locker room pharmacist) to stay "swole". Pray that you never hit hard times or you will become a shrunken wimp in short order. If you are not satisfied with the body that you can make with the materials God has given you then you are just a gaywad with body-image disorder. Just another muscle-mary.

>Manowar
Literally the Village People of metal

>Now go grab that hot chick by the pussy and make her yours
mfw did just that, bitch was playing hard to get but I grabbed her by the pussy, we fucked and we've been fucking since then

best piece of advice ever!

>alpha female
The sluttier the better didn't you know that?

I'm a kek. I'll go to the gym, but I won't cold approach girls and that's the only way to get laid in DC for guys like me. It doesn't help that I'm unemployed and live in my parent's basement. Fixing that is priority one.

anytime i eat nuts and seeds it doesnt digest well and my stool doesnt form up so i just get a glop of partially digested shit with the consistency of soft icecream with smashed up nuts in it. My intestines have a hard time squeezing it out so it turns into a mix between constipation / diarrhea at the same time and it makes me so gassy im farting 5-6 times a minute or hours on end.

I like red meat though.

Where can i find a qt submissive alt-right wife with big milkjugs? I've looked on Omegle but no luck so far.

Now that I think about it this whole list reads as if written by a finicky faggot with a subscription to Men's Health. Bwahaha!

fucking moron

We're not leaving you behind you elderly fuck. You're gonna make it.

>- GMO (endocrine disruptor
so I'm fucked. I take endocrine shots

>Remember, if you don't look like Arnold you're a FUCKING SUPERKEK!

>And you should literally kys yourself, like, right now.

>(HGH will be released into the bloodstreem between 23-03 if the body is resting)

Fucking. Retarded.

>PALEO

Fucking meme diet. Paleo foods mostly don't exist anymore.

>Raw milk

Illegal to transport or sell in most non-shithole countries.

Every. Day.

You were designed to live outside. Man up and jump in the fire. Don't tan to a paki level, though.
Also sunshine increases your metabolic rate -> thermogenic effect (burning fat)
Because fat = stored resources and insulator, but in warm environment you don't need it

>Fluoridation

Kill yourself yourself?

So there's this girl at my church that looks like an angel. How do i not make myself awkward?

Bump for great bread

One of the worse threads up right now.

I know you're supposed to avoid soy but I fucking love Asian food. Is shit like soy sauce and miso going to fuck up my test?

Go out to the bar, cold approach 100 women just as attractive as her.

After you get past the first 20, you will realize all the girls more attractive than her that you already approached, and rather than waste time talking to 80 more it would just be easier to talk to her.

Nothing wrong with miso soup. The bad thing with soy sauce is that it is processed soy and contains a lot of sodium.

>Pussy crushing experience helps
What does that mean?

help me t. 22yo virgin

>phytoestrogen is very good for your health
enjoy your manboobs cuck

>paleo diet
Paleo D ++, LVL up. Hunter/gatherer you beta fag. Easier to describe in less words.

>risk of std if several partners
Buy a condom cheap Achmed. Or in your case, keep all the goats fenced.

>game
cucking until you become a fag. Way to go.

>alpha female
Unicorns do exist. Kek said so. They voted TRUMP

>You don't need to pathologise behaviours.
>this board fucking sucks
Leave Sup Forums and hang yourself beta fag

>you might get sunburns but after a while your body will adapt and defend itself by boosting melanin production

Will this make me a Kang of kags?

You sound like you've been playing a bit too much video games, Jorge.

Now they mix it in table salt. So you can't dodge it. Agenda 21 and Codex Alimentarius
>98701624

All brainless """alphas""" like you end either with STDs or with rape charges. And they deserve it.

Great OP info*

You obsess too much on other ppl dicks and missed the info.

Or, you know, you could just try and get to know women and see them as people regardless of their appearance.

>fapping is bad
>fucking just as often is good

I don't get it. What's the difference here?

Trump is going to MAGA, I'm getting desensitized to winning and seeing the SJW freak out every day. Time to make myself great again. Pretty much going to start lurking on /fit everyday and start roiding out a bit. Good advice overall OP.

>get to know women
>can't approach women

Maybe he can get his friend to get their mailing address and communicate through letters.

Betas can't afford any subscriptions MWEAHAHAHA!
Enjoy your cuckness.

OP YOU ARE A STUPID FUCKING DUMB SCHIZOPHRENIC CUNT.

Quit spreading pseudoscience bullshit you fucking retard.

DYEL

Same here user.
>lost weight
>look different
>trump has won
>now have even more hope
>about to get the rest of my life on track
>gonna make myself great again
>the real work begins
>If things go as planned, I'll lose my virginity under a trump presidency.

>22 year old kissless virgin
>gay
>twinkish body
>cant grow a full beard
>weird chest hair pattern

Why bother living