What does Sup Forums think of this show

What does Sup Forums think of this show

Other urls found in this thread:

campcomic.com/comic/23
ivy.paheal.net/_images/61d28fdc0f74e325b3fa76b7c689192b/1919343 - AnonAnim Camp_Camp David Max.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The pacing and episode plots suck ass.

Do the characters ever have sex in the show?

Why don’t you take a seat, user.

There are adults on the show too

It's fun.

Wish every finale wasn't "Oh your life does suck..." and hug moment.

Only Max because he’s a slut.

Pretty good. Nice character designs and animation. There's bad writing sometimes, but I enjoy it overall.

I like it more than RWBY, that's for sure.

David is great. He's the first character that has made me want to protect their smile.

Have you not been in Camp Camp threads? Are you new?

Please put effort into your bait

Max is very cute and it's the only thing I'd watch from Rooster Teeth. The writing is pretty average though, and the jokes aren't always that good, but the visual quality of it is pretty good for a web-series so that balances out the mediocre writing.

sure, that's what you meant

I just finished binge watching the whole thing. It was way better than i expected. I love the "South Park-lite" comedy and David is both hilarious and endearing. I like RWBY but sincerely Camp Camp benefits better from being a web series than the former.

Still practicing the intro sing.

Oh, I saw a Camp Camp thread and stupidly thought there might be a new episode.

I don't care for it but I am amazed that someone is making full episodes and putting them online and is able to make enough money to continue producing it.

It's from Rooster Teeth

>I love the "South Park-lite" comedy

Bingo. It's like South Park but I actually care about the characters; and a lot of people are horrible but the message is more or less "life sucks but it's occasionally worth it."

It was alright except for Max. South park already did 'lol a kid that swears' and it wasn't that funny when they did it either

its great. the only thing that sucks about it is the ending of the christmas special.
I agree with their points but what the fuck was that about.

I actually love it. Although, I fucking hated the ending of the Christmas special.

I thought it was fine.

I read a fanfic where the oldest ginger character was a MILF instead of a guy, and the description focused a lot on how her tighs were delicious and exposed in short shorts.

Best girl

A parody of very special episodes.

>the only thing that sucks about it is the ending of the christmas special.
I thought it was funny and appropriate with the time considering it had just snowed in my area a few days prior to the episode release. And it hadn't snowed during the day in our area for decades.

Really makes you think

i honestly thought it was a parody of them old PSA's some shows used to do...

Don't they already make thousands from licensing out RWBY? It's pretty popular in Japan.
I don't see why they'd need to launder money.

Jordan is a pretty good director. When it comes to comedy. Miles' true calling in life was a busker, but he became a shitty director instead. Everybody else is exactly as good as they need to be and that's fine, it's not a show that requires legendary effort.

She is an annoying, cringy little shit but I want to protect this nerd

Harrison and Preston are tied for best boy.

Why aren't they all fucking

The moment with her mom was great.
> But I love you for trying.

How did Rooster teeth manage to rope Yuri Lowenthal into their company

Watching RT's podcasts i get the feeling RWBY was just a side project they had (like "hey guys let's try make our anime just for kicks") whose popularity grew out of control and they're cashing in because it sells but they have their eyes on other stuff. Monty was the one really passionate about making RWBY. Camp Camp seems to be more in line with their comfort zone.

It was just a project made for kicks, Monty just wanted to animate his OC's fighting and have fun with his friends while making it, and it ended up growing far more popular than what he was expecting.

>the way she blushes and says "go on" when Neil calls her cute
Hnnnnnng

The production values are surprisingly good for a web show. But I just couldn't get into it even after watching 4 or 5 episodes. It just wasn't that interesting of funny for me.
Also, Max is an annoying little shit.

honestly? i have an unhealthy attachment to this series. all the characters are so great imo and i think the animation works well with the comedy aspect.

not to mention david is the sweetest thing and he deserves a lot better.

pay him to voice characters

>Also, Max is an annoying little shit
That's his character alright.

I hate characters like him, they give me the guiltiest boners.

?

>not to mention david is the sweetest thing and he deserves a lot better
This times ten. He the absolute nicest guy around. The fact that he isn't naive to the shittiness of the world but keeps being nice regardless makes him incredibly endearing.

Bratty kids who can be good, I want to punish them for being such disrespectful little shits by fucking the fight out of them but then I remember the sweet side of them and I still want to break that part too. Then I cum and feel really bad about having such edgy boners.

Pic related was hilarious. Even if it was racist as shit.

>mfw RT First memberships would be a great way to launder money.
I mean, money laundering has been done through movies before so it's not that out there I guess.

campcomic.com/comic/23
If these 2 right here don't have sex despite the fact they sleep in the same bed and are roughly the same weight and size then don't expect Max and Nicky to get ever it on anytime soon.

Actually come to think of it was there ever a comic book or a cartoon where they had at least a few "romance" episodes where the a bunch of pre-teens try to pretend they know jackshit about erotic-romantic relationships? I think there was some anthro furry cartoon on PBS, but I can't remember it for the hell of me.

I watched like half of the first season and got the impression the target audience was in their early teens. It felt like "South Park" without the genuine spontaneity and wit that made early SP take off

Personally I liked it. South Park is really funny when it wants to but overall it's too cynic and mean spirited.

Qauter master did. With his sister.

Yes.

ivy.paheal.net/_images/61d28fdc0f74e325b3fa76b7c689192b/1919343 - AnonAnim Camp_Camp David Max.jpg

tumblr-tier trash and you're a retard for liking it

I wouldn't call S1's finale that, though. They weren't overly sympathetic towards David at the end even though they setup the bonfire, and the big thing was the slow rendition of the theme song, wasn't even a hug, I believe.

Fuck off, Luna, you fucking faggot.

wew lad what a fucking faggot

Better than RWBY

Gotta leave something for the fans to write about

Dolf is best boy

I liked how they did show the classic sitcom sudden happy ending only to reveal it was a dream sequence then switching to the more grounded good ending.

>"Hey, I'm also your real father"

triggered cuckservative is triggered

Should've spent the money improving the fight choreography of RWBY.

Nah, I just don't like the PSA episodes all too much.

That episode was great
>FFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And boy, they were fast.

I'm surprised adult swim hasn't offered to pick it up. But my favorite is the kids talk like children.

This. Also they're believably naive when it comes to more adult or complicated stuff.

The jokes they do for the girls are better than most other shows
Nikki while being a tomboy still has feminine quality. "Come to momma." Egg episode she get's instinctively motherly.

Nerris is a nerd they aren't afraid to show her getting beaten up or threatened by the bully just because she's a girl.

Tabii spewing her older sister's "advice" on relationships got a chuckle from me.

Isn't it just "Tabi" now?

Because she only has one eye

>despite the fact they sleep in the same bed
Not anymore.

>Even if it was racist as shit.
That's what makes it hilarious in the first place

Yep. I guess it's the Speedy Gonzalez effect.

She had two i's when paraphrasing her sister.

I tho the chick was the one from Kablam

It's pretty good desu

rwby living in your minds rent free

I actually do watch RWBY actively.

its good, would benefit from a longer episode time

agreed totally. 10-with-an-egg-on-top/10 *despite* being really annoying.
In fact, I want irl!older!Nerris to pester me until I break and glomp her.

How?
>RAYYYCISM
>>>/tumblr/
>"I've never seen the show but I need to inject my opinion in this thread"

like i said rent free

I mean, anything I watch and enjoy i as well?

Can you charge rent to shows you watch? Because I've been doing that shit for free all these years

But Speedy Gonzalez isn't r...oh. Oh boy. Huh.

why is max so cute

Floofy hair

Agreed. I think what makes South Park and Camp Camp work is that the show is very character based and features kids being kids (in SPs earlier seasons). Both also have charming and distinct art styles. Its just that both shows happen to be crude as well.

Because you know that behind that cynic exterior lies a sad kid who needs hugs.

can nikki provide those hugs?
she is the david to his gwen, they feel complementary

Nikki's hugs would be fine but what Max seeks someone to look up to that doesn't betray him. And David has been slowly but steadily showing him that he's not the kind to give up on people.

David really is the glue to this show. We know he didn't have a father so he can relate a little to Max.
That episode where Gwen breaks down and David without skipping a beat is right there to pick her up.
The season 1 finale was the best where he admits yes his always chipper attitude is a facade he is aware of how bad things are but refuses to let it show.

es bretty good Miles, but don't you have something more important to be doing?

I called it the Speedy Gonzalez effect because back in the day there was a pretty loud complain from minority defenders that the characters was racist to Latin American communities but when actual latinos got asked they ad absolutely no issue with Speedy and even find him a nice and fun character in spite of him being a hard racial stereotype.

Have you even watched the show

Camping has been getting slightly more popular in animation lately and I am okay with that.

People always make this overblown comment about that, like it's true, when in fact Mexicans don't give two shits about it, and the character of Speedy itself is hardly a stereotype. His soundbite could be, but it was just annoying, like anything loud and repetitive.

Shit, he's too small of a character to be a fan favorite among kids, and back then, you pretty much had poor taste in characters if this one was your favorite.
Daffy, Taz, and Marvin were top tier, if you didn't wanted to sound like a bitch, and go with Bugs.

I'll say this for your little anecdote, user. It's not as aggrandizing as the other one where they claim that we celebrated the rat as the best thing ever.

Also, "latinos"? lol