Hillary's Election night Meltdown

Ok so I hear that election night Hillary has a meltdown that rivaled Adolf Hitler in the bunker with the Russians closing in. Apparently it was so bad that the pedophil Podesta had to be sent out to make an announcement. Why hasn't somebody come up with a video in her voice and her face of that now famous Hitler Bunker speech? I could name names like no other...it would only be fair to put words in her mouth...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfyRyngULZo
politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313
youtube.com/watch?v=rUEgTaM28ls
youtube.com/watch?v=VbN4RqeSfPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uploading now 15%

someone already did that, i saw it last week posted on twitter, its on youtube somewhere

>ahh to be a fly on her face that night

She doesn't allow cell phones in her vicinity. Most elected officials don't, for this very reason, among others.

This is why no video has ever surfaced. And, it's being reported that she demands cell phones be surrendered when around her. She is reputed to have melted down after the debate where she was asked about the mail servers, but nobody on the crew backstage was allowed to have a phone.

Remember, during Bill's first term, it came out that in the Executive office Building, where the White House houses all of it's staff offices, she had a rule that you were not allowed to look at her or address her in the hallway. (She kicked Gore out of the VP's office and made him use a smaller one, even though she had no official job title, was never officially hired and was not a legit government employee).

Anyone around since Bill's reign of terror knows what a fucking cunt she is. She's only gotten worse. She has always done everything she could to make sure nobody could see her, hear her, or record her when she threw a tantrum.

Literally fake news, LMAO if you guys think Hillary showed any emotion when she lost.

I am soooo glad and thankful she is not president-elect. I thank God every day.

she closed the TV at her rally when she was losing. I dont know if hitler tier is exagerated (probably) but she was probably not fun to have around at that time

She also hates her Secret Service agents.

I'm looking. Anybody got a link?

A lot of people played a part. You should also thank them.

>I'm sooooooo glad Putin can now spin Trump around in circles and point him which way to go

You are dumbfuck.

>carry two phones
>surrender one, don't mention the second one
Why has nobody done this yet

> Literally fake news, LMAO if you guys think Hillary showed any emotion when she lost.

Yes, I believe she did.
It proves, that a woman is never suitable for a leader. Consider a president, who weeps all night long for a lost battle... Or because her opponent told her a mean word ...

Thank the dead? I pray for the dead. And my prayers demand JUSTICE for the dead. I want a pound of flesh. That starts 21 Jan 2017.

But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Post link

Hello CTR. Soros paying you now or was it always so?

My aunt and uncle recently retired and now live next to a retired Secret Service agent who worked for the Clintons during Bill's presidency.

He isn't allowed to say anything about when he was on the job, but my uncle who is a huge Trump supporter asked him if Hillary was a crazy bitch, and he reportedly just smirked and said "no comment".

Take that for what it's worth.

Are you still getting paid to shill as part of an ongoing campaign to amend the laws for impeachment? You know that you can't impeach someone prior to their taking the oath or without evidence of any lawbreaking, right? I'm honestly curious to see where you guys are going with this.

Don't know if this was the one was looking for, but I kek'd hard

youtube.com/watch?v=QfyRyngULZo

nah its not because she's a woman you simpleton. Hillary is 1000000x more able than you to handle pressure top fucking kek.

hillary is as power hungry as a human can be. She ran countless times to have that position and never made it. She finally managed to be the nominee and she ended up, despite everybody saying she'll win, losing it to a very unpopular dude who never ran for anything before

Now she knows that the DNC will never allow her to even run again. Her ultimate dream is gone forever and there's nothing she can do about it. She endured Bill for nothing.

>make hillary look silly
>no one cares or even mentions it because she owns the media
>die in an airplane crash

really should of renamed the image.

Kek'd hard Ameribro. Thanks

this is the best meme post-election by far i congratulate u for your service

That's good. Too bad it didn't mention her attack on an ancient Egyptian God! That would have made my day.

Bump for justice.

Hey was it worth it?

The people you had killed?

> Coward

I met MX folks who worked on sam 27000 and some of the gulfstream 3's at andrews.

Hillary was a complete fucking cunt to the military members working in/on the aircraft.

wow dead on...

if one of her cronies had recorded the meltdown, they could have sold it for millions

It was leaked that she spent election night crying and shitting herself in a locked room as Moloch's spirit left her body. I don't know if she'll ever be able to make it up to him.

Actually a reporter from The American Spectator confirmed the election night rant, CNN even supposedly has it on audio since they had a camera back there, I have a feeling it will be released soon enough.

>should of
kys

>Implying
Maybe US&Russia will now fucking finally be able to mow down ISIS once and for all since under Trump the US isn't busy worrying about the ethical nuances of it all while terrorists blow up your shit.

Comon. CTR. Was it worth it?

Having Seth Rich killed? Was it worth it?

Apparently, naming the Jew is becoming mainstream with the media.

>politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

>leak audio
>die in unfortunate reclining chair accident

>Bill's reign of terror

The Age of Sleaze. We narrowly dodged a second coming of that shitstorm.

> Arkansas. Not even once.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUEgTaM28ls

Insider tells us how she was right after loss
youtube.com/watch?v=VbN4RqeSfPw

Come on CTR. I know you are there. Was it worth a man's life to get Hillary elected.

His name was Seth Rich.

Was it worth it. Come on CTR. I know your fingers are itching to touch the keyboard.

Was

It

Worth

Your

Soul

To

see

Him

Dead?

would you rather have hillary throw a bitch fit and start a war with russia?

Hillary won the popular vote

Lost at "we can riot after this election"

Your souls CTR.

Was it worth it?

Seth Rich CTR. Go ahead CTR how you feeeel tell us what you think about having a man killed so to elect Hillary Clinton president. Come on CTR.....

>1 post by this ID

>"we can riot after the elections."

I was winning until then. golf clap well deserved.

You can take all this as you like.

The news came in from Florida that things were not looking good. Around this point, most of the hawks and party men knew what was coming. The hangers on, interns, die hard Hillary fans (as opposed to die hard Democrats) hung on for a lot longer.

An argument broke out, between various people who had been dragged from different sides of the party. Various "journalists" weighed in at this point. Her staff attempted to physically block someone from leaving the room, because they suspected her of recording what was going on inside. Hillary paced around, threw some things on the floor and shouted at no one in particular. She mentioned the FBI, some Canadian guy, the "world media", the Russians and all sorts of different people that had no real impact on her losing. At this point it got quite ugly and more people left to wait in the main press room.

What happened after that I don't know, but she was not in a good mood.

Come on CTR.

If you have a man killed, what won't you do?

Perhaps that is small stuff to you I mean you got the whole child sacrifice thing going, what is one late twenties millennial to ((((you)))) CTR?

What does an angry Hillary sound like?

While your at it CTR why don't you order some pizza for your boss Soros?

Doesnt that just... tickle your balls?

Like she usually does, but louder. That's about it really. She still pulls the same facial expressions and resembles someone going down a steep rollercoaster drop at all times.

My dad worked with Hillarys campaign after losing his job with Nintendo (he got fired when I leaked Super Mario Bros. 4 for the original NES in 1990)

Anyways he said Hillary attacked one of the press who tried to leave the room after SS saw an iPad in her bag. Hillary grabbed the iPad out of the bag and threw it on the ground then stepped on it and twisted her ankle then the whole meltdown with mook and podesta happened