You people.... Youre not a race, you're a VIRUS!

You people.... Youre not a race, you're a VIRUS!

How was this hate speech aloud on TV?

youtube.com/watch?v=j4giw7Npk30

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KKTZpsaTEg
youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Silly leaf, niggers can't be racist!
#stand-up

> aloud

Also is that the nigger from Terminator 2?

>How was this hate speech aloud on TV?
You turned up the volume

This. The American negro is too stupid and poor to be racist.

>YFW YOU REALIZE THIS SPEECH WAS WRITTEN BY A JEW FOR THIS APE

>THE VIRUS AGAINST WHITES IS THE JEWSSS

Because life in Africa was a complete paradise for centuries and centuries. Dang, I must be a complete idiot for missing that!

I like to think of centrists and alt-right and other groups here as flowers multiplying in a pretty garden rather than a spreading disease.

> each to their own, Sup Forums

>Drag us from our homes
>Be 100 years or whatever after they were free
They can always go home to Africa, the land of the free and just.

Apparently the whitey in the video is bitching on Twitter about the existence of a Sam Hyde show on AS, something about how it's presence makes OP's video even more important to air

I don't watch the Sam Hyde thing so i don't really get it

Nice

I fucking LOVE being white

Exacltly. This is WAY more racist than anything that was on MDE: WP but its okay cause you can't be raysis against whites apparently.

>Everything beautiful you poison
Mozart, Joyce, Shakespeare, Beethoven, Monet, Monteverdi, Faulkner, Michelangelo, Tchaikovsky, Delaroche, Chaucer....this is beauty.

We're no longer a society that produces such people because the negro culture is the poison and our great geniuses never flourish - they're choked to death by this perverse culture surrounding them.

"Everything beautiful you poison"

Sam Hyde literally rapes muslim girls on his show while the jewish producer at AS give the laughtrack

Guy's a menace

What is this?

>ITT; everyone made the joke I came to make.

Really makes your brain matter flex. Oh wiat! Thats the bullet from a Tech9

Recording of a sociology class in an american college

What would you guys do if someone said this to you irl in their home?

>Yo id punch his nigger lights out
No you wouldnt, give an honest answer

Black man. You have to go back.

Everything he said could be applied to black people and would make more sense.

>Also is that the nigger from Terminator 2

Check your human hand privilege

Sounds a lot like Jews projecting their crimes on white people again

The guy who wrote that is doing some serious projection. I always hate those scenes where the negro starts talking about how evil white people are and the faggot white guy is looking around like "Oh no! He's got me now!!!!" That has NEVER happened in reality, but it's in so many movies and tv shows.

The comments are absolute gold. Literally just comment after comment of "whities are the devil". Racism is alive and well.

Well to be fair i guess from the perspectives of the other races they aren't really wrong, we are the endgame boss for all the other races, the final enemy, thats the role we play in humanity.

Wow this speech was like.......the elephant to the ant.....or smth...absolutely crushed.

JUDEN

Pure projection.

fuck off you delusional faggot

the astonishing lack of perspective is the underlying problem with all of this

In the words of 'melogunner': "white people bad"

Hand him a copy of Empire of Dust

>from (((Brett Gelman)))'s Dinner With America

every time

>[adult swim]

He is right the white men were a virus from 1500 to 1900. Not anymore though. The white men is near extinction now.

>1500 to 1900
From the Renaissance to the Industrial Age. That's no virus, that's a cure.

He's talking about jews, jews aren't white.

>I...I...It's just comedy folks

America didn't need a cure. You Europeans forced a disease on us and then pretended to be cure in the name of technological progression and Christianity.

You were a disease, you shouldn't have bought Africans, you shouldn't have raped us. You should have treated both continents like you treated the Japanese, with respect.

wtf I love Chile now

This

were not a virus, we just do everything better than any other race

whilst black men were fighting with sticks in the jungle we were inventing guns to kill from afar.

Whilst the chinese and Japanese were busy over their petty territorial disputes we were building ships to colonize new areas

Blacks want a race war? with the race that invented nuclear hellfire? ya cant wait for that war to start. If we wanted to we could Glass Africa

>(((gelman)))

wow the balls of this anti-semite negro

I find it highly ironic that a nigger is accusing other races of being a disease.

I'd be happy if we left you alone to slink back in to the jungles. Everyone's so butthurt over whites because we built the greatest civilizations, and we'll rebuild it again, stronger than ever without you.

Because Sam Hyde makes every other comedian on Adult Swim look like a fucking hack.

His stuff is fresh, weird, but above all it's unique and interesting to watch. I'd hate him too if I was trying to make white guilt comedy and then Sammy boy came along and made my schtick look outdated.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KKTZpsaTEg

Jews

>You should have treated us like you treated the japenese
So we should have firebombed you for months and then dropped nukes on you? Yeah, i can agree on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps

You will enjoy this speech but hate the speech you linked.

mmmm, I wonder why.

That speech sucked and was written by some Hollywood faggots. Nice try. Here's a video from your country.

I have never heard of a virus that leaves large amounts of infrastructure and institutions behind them. Usually they tend to destroy not build.

Thats what happens when a highschool diploma is not required to join the police force

MDE: World Peace is literally everything he's claiming it to be, though. Alt-right hateful propaganda.

>Rampant homophobia
>Racism/promotion of white nationalism
>Antisemitism
>Misogyny
>Promoting bullying
>Inciting violence/hate crimes
>Promoting Donald Trump
>Promoting the KKK
>Using frequent hateful slurs

The list goes on.

AHUH
AHUH
AHUH
AHUH
AHUH
AHUH

>he fell for the rape meme

it's amazing how good the Anglo is at propaganda

No idea what this show is, but anything that redpills whites on the opinions of coloured people and Jews is a good thing.

Once whites begin to feel targeted as a group, then the fun begins.

>us
>Forced a disease on us

First of all there is no us, you are you and what happened to your ancestors means fuckall.

Secondly you are not even a native you are a fucking European. I am sick of listening to South Americans talk as if they are natives, your not. Its just as pathetic as some fucking blond blue eyed anglo crying about how he is one seventeenth Cherokee.

You dumb fucks are just like the jews, white when it suits you but jewish when it doesnt.

He is talking about The Jew, right?

Over rated.

I have no idea why you people atr trying to add morality in politics. How the hell does it matter if that black gut has or doesn't have a right to hate you? He CLAIMED he is your enimy! Kill it with fire, that's the only way to solve the problem. If you have friction, conversation may be an option. But if a person or a group is ALREADY is your enimy, what are you waiting for?

Bend him over and colonize his colon.

Sorry, can't get use to the new keyboard.

*are
*guy

>You people... you're not a race, you're a virus
A "virus" that made everything around you that you take for granted

Tell him there is no such thing as origional sin and to get his stupid nigger ass out of my house.

Plus im Irish. We never did shit to anyone. We would have though. Humans arnt nice animals.

We arnt white and shouldnt group ourselves with them. We are Irish for a very long time and passing as white is a recent occurrence.

Fuck off rabi, potato people are white

This. It's a piece of not just lost American history but world history that the Irish were not considered even as equally as literally shit until the 20th century. Niggers got the 3/5 vote before the Irish were constructing New York. Blacks built America, but you will never find a black brick layer, let alone generations of them. Here's to you potatoniggers, thank you for Jameson and telling everyone to fuck off all the time.

>passing as white is a recent occurrence
Pretty sure we Irish people were white for very a long time and didn't just turn black to white, in a couple of seconds.

Wow, that black guy really hates jews.

dang dude this clip is pretty anti-semitic

Every Irish person I have ever talked to knows about this. I am getting the impression you are an import.

contains lead

you made me turn up brightness for this shit?

>Show reddit comments on this channel
wtf?

no, he died in an explosion, remember.

You fucking white scum with low IQ, neanderthal genetics and love of bestiality that makes you worthy of a premature death. The truth is that your very being is cursed. It's likely, due to your white racial background that you have been subject to sexual abuse, by your alleged father or some other male relative, that you are sexually attracted to children, whilst your mother and sister have had sexual contact with your dog, and it's likely you will suffer from gender dysphoria and try to convince people that you are a female. Prison is packed with inbred whites. don't try to deny your demon heritage. now go back to fucking your slut mother in the anus, after your dog has finished with her.

You pale cunt, you will get skin cancer because you are not actually natural. you are a mutation. nature, life itself hates you, hence you creatures wilt and die in the sun. You should die and die slow knowing that you are an accident. none of you creatures should actually exist.

our natural habitat is in a cave having sex with dogs and fucking other pale males I the arse. you fucking pork's are hated no wonder some people behead you demons when you make the mistake of going into the wrong lands.

>Inciting violence/hate crimes

lol, please let this post be satire

>98697385
bare in mind this is Bret Gelman who just quit Adult Swim due to their airing of MDE World Peace

also they was kangz

Hey i prefer a tan to my bones rotting. Hope you're taking your vit D supplements, harder to cure rickets than it is to, y'know, wear a hat...

Seems like you cant form a coherent sentence. Mud man much?