kek

What's this?

>cooking your steak in an oven
You deserve to be gassed desu

>Steak in a toaster oven
Whoever wrote that deserves to be gassed

I dont get it.

oh fugg hivemind in effect

i sear my steaks on a skillet and then throw it in the oven for 5 minutes. perfect steaks.

>oven
>1488

it can grill

>powered by Nvidia

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Searing steaks and then finishing them in the oven is a common technique used in restaurants.

>Steak in an oven...

Deserves to be gassed desu

>falling for the "steaks can only be grilled and rare" meme

That actually looks like a really neat mini oven. If I didn't already have a regular one I'd get something like that

Yea. Steaks are supposed to be finished in the oven. Why are these uneducated fucks giving it shit.

pleb. I sous vide mine then finish on a skillet with butter and blowtorch at end to cover all the steak with Maillard reaction.

> engadget.com/2016/11/15/june-oven-irl/
$1,495

>botnet oven
oy vey

>what is broil

Go eat your horse burgers, Mountain Jew

Also june is one letter off from jude.

No, its for hotpockets and chicken nuggers (on good days)

I'm willing to bet 100% of those illiterates are shitskins in London.

>not calling it Jude

it's not a fucking toaster oven you goon

>OVEN
>1488
>JUNE (((JEWS)))
WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?

Do eat your heavily processed pigshit disgusted as "Meet" you mart sharting cunt

Not even remotely close. Do the math. Maybe 10-15% at most using current numbers.

>What is grilling?

Also who the fuck grills a steak unless they're barbecuing?

Just terrible.

op. shoop.

it's 1495

engadget.com/2016/11/15/june-oven-irl/

>Thinking farmers and workshop technicians require full literacy

Come on lad. The industrial revolution was started by people who couldn't read or write...

And I'm certain that if I could be bothered I'd find that the USA had a lower literacy rate than the UK. I'd put my left bollock on that.

>written by a purple haired asian girl
>Sup Forums just ignores it as usual
Asians on our side because I say so!
so what if 90% of Asians have voted in favor of sjwism for decades, doesnt count!
Muh anime!

Nothing in that article or what you typed suggests it's not shitskins in London like I claimed

>id Yum

wtf i love roast beef now

Broiled steak is perfect steak. about 4 minutes per side on high broil done deal end of discussion.

I actually started sous-viding them, putting them under the grill with some thyme and rosemary afterwards

Stick to first aid and not cuisine

>fast cooking your meat

Broiling is for fish you filthy pleb.,

That;s because I didn't spoon feed you the information. I will give you a tip. Look at the total population of briton. add up the total number of shitskins.

This alone will give you the blatant information I described. Then average in that obviously not all minorities are illiterate.

You can literally factor in ALL of them. ALL races and you still don't add up to close to 20%

hehe.

1:5 is 20%, that's not far off from 15%

Slow cooking meat is for poor fags who can't afford good quality cuts.

>london broil

Why are you even here?

>smartphone/app style user interface
>touchscreen

No thanks. Give me physical buttons, you can enjoy retyping shit after that touch screen loses sensitivity and the sensors start going wonky.

>population of England 53,012,456
>population born in foreign lands 8 000 000

That's 15% and that only refers to those born outside the country, not the shitskins born in London.

me.

supersanic keks

It's $1,495

How does that wire inside not melt?

Same

These studies that claim Britain has an illiteracy problem have been coming out every few months for at least the past thirty years nd probably longer. Presumably because when people are faced with a poll that asks them if they can read it they will tick the NO box.

>slow cooking
>poor

Sorry, bub, your brain just went full American.

Nixie style.

yeah no shit einstein. that was the joke.

it's just a toaster oven with a pair of temperature probes that turn the heat on or off to cook things at an optimal temp.

I made something like this for solder re-flowing, and it only cost me $90.