China is the elephant in the Sup Forums room:

China is the elephant in the Sup Forums room:

They never talk about the fastest growing country in the world.

The alt-right knows Trump is targeting against china yet they almost never talk about this point.

They know the chinese are untouchable and they fabricate all of their technology, the phone or the computer you are using right now.

So it is either muricans starting nuclear war as their empire is going down o seeing China grow into space empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg1ahV552g
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They do cheap shit, they work hard for us.

We supply them with food. Without us they all starve.

china and US are too dependent on each other economically for anything to happen.

Apple can't build an Iphone without China, but China can build many awesome phones without Apple

那些中国人们那么忙!

>they fabricated all of their technology

no, they have their hands held by competent (read: american and european) engineers and are spoonfed the process by which technology they couldn't design in a hundred years (see: space technology) is manufactured

chinks are literally nothing without the western world. literally fucking nothing.

We are the inheritors of the earth.

>They never talk about the fastest growing country in the world.

but we do

Yeah we'll see won't we

>us
>spain
nope

The only reason we never created as much things as the western world is because we always had lots of available labour making stuff like factories unnecessary even though we could've built them in the 10th century.

Sometimes I wonder if Mao had predicted everything and poverty in the 1980s was just part of a plan to make China a superpower in the future...

I have a feeling when western civilisation is on the brink of destruction these faggots will sweep in for the killing blow and rule over niggers for all eternity

You sir are 100% right. They need to be stomped out and it's okay if we do it. The Chinese aren't really human. They have no real culture. They cannot truly love things like we do. They are hurting us. They must be stopped.

China cannot into innovation.

They all do is copycat everything and steal the secrets from western countries.

>have no culture
coming from an American
we are innovating
he set the nation on course

Nonwhites are incapable of sustaining a powerful country for long, so we can soon forget all about them.

BTFO Chink! Go cry about the imaginary six trillion that died at Nanking!

I really do find it astonishing how i have never heard an american use the word literally correcrly....it has one fucking use and you dumb fucks cant grasp it.

They were originally suppose to do that but the Mongols cancelled their European invasion because they all had to attend a funeral back home.

Think how different Europe would be with the Mongols in charge.

I think it's the opposite

Since Trump retconned "China created climate change hoax" claiming it to be sarcasm, Trump's canon statements are about how they are beating us by making better deals; just like smart people such as himself.

between that and reducing military presence in the area it's obvious China are the people he's gonna be making deals with.

people think Trump is targeting China but he clearly doesn't see them as an enemy.

Mao is the sole reason China got to where they are today.

This. Although we could survive a trade war better, I think.

The Alt-Right talks tough, but chickens out when it comes to China.

Its because Chinese have higher IQ than white people and its hard for them to admit inferiority so they come up with shit excuses

a race war can't come soon enough

no offense but peasant slaves of an insect race stitching sneakers together for pennies are just not a very interesting topic

They fuck over Africa and subjugate nogs without fear of SJWs and lefties. They're inhuman scum, but they're also doing a service.

Sometimes I just know you guys are dying for another war with Asia.

Yeah I'll just leave it at that.

china is 1.3 Billion slaves who are told that they are superpower.

Very funny isn't it?

Work china work

War = a lot of children to abduct for rituals

>6-8% growth annually

you dont have to be an sccountant to know theyre cooking the books
>all dem modern construction ghost towns

kek

higher iq.

Dude all of the modern inventions are made in Russia, uSA or the West Europe.

China only copies and makes reverse engineering.

We if they are so smart how come that they are cooping everything .

Why because they can't.

Because they are shit brain cheeky scum

Innovation isn't an accurate measure of intellect.

Sometimes, neither are IQ measures, as they are susceptible to testing effects. The Chinese education system is based on repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, and more repetition. So naturally they become better at arithmetic and spatial/puzzle tasks which feature heavily in IQ measures like ravens progressive matrices.

If however, you ask the Chinese to integrate the knowledge they have ROTE learned and create something new with it, they have no fucking idea. Until their education system changes to focus more on innovation and free thinking (dangerous in an authoritarian state) they'll be nothing but worker drone goyim for white people.

I'm not gonna say anything to spoil the surprise, OP.

But some of us know what's going on. That's all.

>chink defense
>checks flag

Potery.

Let me guess...Vancouver?

The west will be fine once full automation comes along. Just sell electricity for cheap to the factories.

That's what they said 1913. Seriously.

>The alt-right knows Trump is targeting against China
Has anyone else noticed all of the le alt-right memes lately? CTR has a new strategy.
Also it's pronounced Chyna

Thats why we have the worlds fastest super computers, been sending up quantum satellites pulsar xray navigation satellites, and an experimental ion drive satellite while you lot are busy making up gender pronouns and throwing tantrums

White civilisation would never have existed without Chinese inventing paper for writing knowledge on, the compass for navigating with or guns to shoot natives with.

Finally the truth.

Coping and repeating like monkey parrot wont make you great.

It will make you dependent

India is the fastest growing country now.

Trump is a jew.
Discussion about Trump and Poland.

>Chyna

>hurr durr let's start war with china
Is this a new CTR strategy to deflect from how Hillary wanted war with Russia?

>retarded hair cut
>trademark suits
>wanted to reindustrialise China
>about 5'10
>legions of rabid followers
>Made China great again

Mao was literally China's Trump.

mean while your country has no jobs

>tfw you wanted to be a Nazi

What the fuck are you on about. White are the original shitskins in the ancient world

>tfw America will never unleash all its secret cold war shit on China
>tfw you will never watch as both nations use their secret weapons of last resort to obliterate each other

>Apple can't build an Iphone without China,
oh yes they can

Fastest growing in what way? Male virgins?

>killed over 100 Million Chinese
>destroyed China culture
>enslaved the rest of China

Mao was number one believe me

>Tfw I don't understand your response
>Tfw you might have misunderstood my post

Trump needs to deal with them. They are a plague of locusts like from the bible times.

Dont worry American civil war 2 is guaranteed to go nuclear

China is in a position somewhat similar as russia.
Both are dealing with their own inner tension (separatism, religious unrest, political tensions, etc) and only keep everything in check by having a powerful state that spends most its ressources keeping things strict.
In the case of China, the problem that will appear soon is the end of their economic growth and the problems it will cause. The chinese middle class has grown immensely and once they start to see their situation get worse because of the housing bubble bursting and the growth ending, it's hard to predict what will happen.
And that's not even taking Hong Kong and Taiwan into accound.

I wish that Chinese insider would come back. At the very least he was really entertaining.

Should we really talk about that
>East Asians are more intelligent
It's a known ''fact'' that has (what?) sources, yet people get mad when you question it. It's as if we really had to give something to East Asians to prove we really do not consider ourselves superior.

I don't know many asians, but one common trait for them seems to be good ability to concentrate at request and really try your best when tested. Can you imagine an Asian ''not trying'' an IQ test? In East Asia where they really don't have the ''why bother'' -culture. Because I can't. Not your average Asian, at least. While your average white would use one part of his brain asking himself why he should do something as boring as focus on a test for no gain.

I for one am ADD and by taking muh magic concentration pills my IQ power levels go from ~116 to ~127 at 15 SD.

TRUMP IS ULTIMATE CHINESE KEK

It's true, while you think that he is anti-China, he is not and only mentioned unrealistic import tariffs to garner domestic support.

The truth is, you have elected someone who's foreign policy is MASSIVELY beneficial to interests of China in the SEA region. The Chinese elite were celebrating Trumps victory, and at times I thought they had shill monkeys campaigning hard for him on internet forums like here.

This is the downfall of you guys, and China and Russia know it.

I here, travewing America, wut you want know?

>alt-right

Stopped reading right fucking there. Please go back to wherever you came from. You ruined a good topic with a moronic meme.

>the Chinese middle class will revolt any day now
So called China experts have been saying that since 1990, I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

The "growth" is a bubble that will inevitably pop.

Have you noticed how many of these "alt-right" related threads have been going on the last two days? I wonder if it has to do with Bannon being appointed by Trump.

you must be joking right? Apple can just move their manufacturing to another shithole like India.

China is not the fastest growing economy.

Also, its concerns are almost exclusively regional. China doesn't give a fuck about the demise of the West, as long as it can get SEA, Korea and Japan to acknowldge their hegemony. That makes it less threatening than, say, a revanchist Russia.

>nuclear war with China
>modern China going to war with any major country
>modern China going to war with America of all major countries

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
China would collapse under its own weight if an embargo were placed upon it as would happen at the first sign of aggression against America. China isn't the center of manufacture out of necessity, it's the center because it's cheap.

I think "news" people thought Bannon is/was worshiped here. You can imagine their confusion. No alt right threads, no one talks about alt right etc..
Many of them redpill themselves. They hate this place for that alone.

Difference is, the 90s were the very beginning of that growth.
Frustration and inner tension will get worse once the economic situation deteriorates. Ity will take some time but it is likely to happen.
As you said though, it won't happen tomorrow, but it could be the case in 20 years from now. Particularly if the Uighurs start some religious shenanigans too, or if the situation of Hong Kong goes wrong.

spain currently doesn't have a governement.

they are creating a quality of life where people do not need "jobs."

You are either stupid or just baiting. China is first inventor nation in the history of mankind. Kys.

Daily reminder that China is the true enemy of all Earth's peoples.

Paper, printing, gunpowder and compass.

Difference being that China and the US are separated by the largest ocean, while Europeans countries were right next to each other.

This and their time is coming while stupid muricans dealing with identity issues.

You're right.

Chinese are the enemy for all the natives they've massacred over the centuries right? You fucking dumb cunt.

Why are China haters always a bunch of retards with the dumbest most baseless arguments around?

I went there for 2 days on my way to Vietnam. It sucks. It's smoggy humid and rude. They all act autistic and everything is done retardedly

They also unironically use Michael Scott for real estate ads

As it happens we did slaughter off the Dzungars in Xinjiang in a pretty efficient genocide. Our 55 minorities weren't always minorites, you know.

>alt-right
Why do people keep pressing this label? It's not real people.

There is no argument in that post, what are you on about?

Rome and Greece made a lot of great shit too, it's nice that they are still around making advancements...Oh wait.

It isn't the ´90s anymore, bud. China has a R&D budget larger than the EU (almost as high as the US), the 2nd highest amount of scientific papers produced per year, and prestigious universities (specially in engineering and hard sciences) such as Tsinghua University. Not to mention a quite large amount of succesful technology companies.

When I was in china everyone was mega butthurt over trump. There was anti-trump shit on every magazine, newspaper and English speaking tv channel

When I got to Vietnam, so far 2 locals have brought him up and basically said "lol fuck china"

Pic is Chinese construction safety I saw there

>spoonfed
>literally banned from NASA and shit
>literally banned from nuke shit
>literally sanctioned because muh security from anything cutting edge that matters
>somehow still magically achieved cutting edge technology levels on par and beyond Burgersonlythorugh handholding

Remind me again who had all his its cutting edge technology stolen by the U.S. and was (unwillingly) handholding you through literally everything since the 50s and 60s again?

>we
>leaf
Topkek

because while the west is worried about identity politics and other inane garbage that is the consequence of living in the first world, china is actively pushing forward. don't blame china, blame the stupid ass american populace

WTF..... xD

Those empires created their own demise. Ottomans were last nail in the coffin.

>They never talk
Protection from (((them)))

>muricans empire is going down
Globalism has been bringing us down but it's bigger than any one country

>China grow into space empire
Go ahead, there's not much out there in reach.
Enjoy living in a cave on Mars with barely any way to survive.

Chinese people don't have an higher iq than white people.

The reason asians excel academically is the same reason why women excel academically...lower testosterone.

They don't have to wrestle with the hormonal urges whites or blacks students have to contend with and they can sit contently for hours in front of a book without being distracted by natural urges.

I have seen a few
They are shitty item salesmen, basicaly low tier jews
I once overheard them talking about an application to a tech highschool, they got half of the whites' average score

>Push all manufacturing to china
>Wonder why china jumps in econ
>must be because of them working so smart and not because of the fact other countries use them as ways to get around laws and regulations at home.

I'm saying past greatness is not a free ticket to current greatness. You have to work to stay great, you can't ride on the deeds of the past.

China produces a ridiculous amount of food of all types. They are good food wise

PRC is literally DRONE: The Country. Fucking robots dude. Who cares about them?

>te ads
>tfw ottomans were superior administrators, warriors and such
>tfw ottomans couldn't compete per capita with the west
>tfw ultimate machine fell to dust

rip in peace ottomans, you revolutionized warfare and government administration.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulg1ahV552g

>fastest growing economy

wew laddie

They're literally merely twice as big as Japan. Yes, post-nukes full-capitulation Japan.

And let me remind you that even with so low of an achievement, their economy is already in a massive bubble controlled by the government. Most economists and geopoliticians' predictions are to pop within the next 10 to 15 years into a full-blown crash that will divide China in two - Democratic East and Communist West.

Ottomans did everything perfect with what they had, but sandniggers just couldn't compete even with perfect administration and systems.

this desu

The Chinese are just as eager as Russia is for the US to stop their meddling around the globe and get back to their domestic issues. They will also keep trying to escalate the internal tensions, possibly even less subtly now that the first blow has been dealt with this disaster of an election cycle.

I, for one, welcome our Slav and Chink overlords