Dragons Race to the Edge

No thread for the final season set before the second movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8eeToT9o_8&list=PL1TLSKocOLTvBA6QBr4_KWx6vfsCkfiaf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So this has all been before the second? the third comes out March 1, 2019 can we expect some details of the time between 2 & 3 by then with a season of this?

I think most everyone forgot this series even existed.

I hope so. It wouldn't make sense not to have at least one more season. set after 2 if the 3rd is not a direct continuation of the last movie.

WRONG

It's a 78 episode order that is now finished, so we'll have to actually wait and see if they announce a new show.
Which seems like a smart move to keep building hype for the movie.

Yea. The dragon series is a niche thing. They need to build hype someway.

It doesn't connect to the movies Soo what's the point

I mean, it builds up into the movies, so that's kind of the same thing.
Indeed, the only important plot developments are ones that are relevant to HTTYD2.

It would be nice if Dagur appeared in the third movie.

Its a bridge between movies. The last episodes especially.

I don't know how I feel about this, where Hiccup gets shafted at being the inventive type.

Didnt he steal the idea from hiccup?

The fire sword yes but he also said he upgraded it in the same scene.IIRC I don't think Hiccup used a sword gas explosion on the show. Or if he did it was just not that memorable.
Even Viggo used the sword swaying technique to get a dragons attention and sorta train it.

Bewilderbeasts must grow up really fast,
because HTTYD2 can't start a whole lot more than one year later.

They should had made at least one season happen after the second movie, with the cast adapting to Hiccup being the new leader.

The events of the second movie had such dramatic effects on the entire society that they could only be dealt with in the films.

Seriously, this thing is 1-2 years old.

Well, it was a really nice and enjoyable show. Despite its flaws like repetitiveness and limitations caused by the existence of its direct continuation, it was really comfy and had some good action from time to time.

I'd say it could be 3 or 4 years. But still too much.

Remember, there's a 5 year gap between HTTYD 1 and 2 and Race to the Edge starts at 3 years after 1.

Did anyone else lose track of Dragon Eye lenses?
They keep acting like there's only five and nobody dwells on the fact that the dragon hunters have the map too, implying there's suddenly 10.

I think there are five for the classes of dragons because Hiccup has a ton on the subspecies.

I like how they bring the baby razorwhips to tue into the finale of 2 for the last two episodes.

so valka and bludvist both have babies? Or she took the egg to a grown one? Because she couldnt have made a sanctuary without one in the first place.

I didn't forget, I just didn't know exactly when it was coming out
I'm gonna go buy some food and get comfy tomorrow

I think they could just be trying a little too hard to force the connection and it's making less sense than more sense.
The possibilities are either
It's not her Bewilderbeast, and thus there's just a spare she can use to rebuild the sanctuary after the movie.

It is her Bewilderbeast and we just have to take that at face value and assume that while she's spent 20 years living with dragons, the sanctuary is new

Since Drago is actually supposed to have raised his Bewilderbeast from an egg, it was supposed to end with the egg ending up with him, but they weren't allowed to end the show with Hiccup's total failure.

Also shoutouts to Snotlout and Fishlegs seemingly falling in love with Ruffnut the exact same way she'll eventually fall in love with them in the movie.

Oops, wrong webm.

Actually, they don’t even get around to breaking up Fishlegs and Heather, do they?
He’s just in love with another girl now because that’s just how it is in the movie.

Sorta. Heather chose to go back home so its was possible a pseudo breakup.
I think Valka took the egg to a an already grown one. And Drago found a young one to have. It seems hes using the same methods Krogan was using to control it. I do love that his voice actor came in for a 30 second cameo.

THE GRAPHIC NOVELS

WHAT YOU WANT IS THE GRAPHIC NOVELS

They're written by the director himself and they're canon. "The Serpent’s Heir" which is volume one has been out for a while, it's Hiccup starting to be chief.Volume two, "Dragonvine" is coming out soon.

No storytime?

I bought the first volume but dunno if it's scanned somewhere. What I can offer, though, it's the little story that came with Free Comic Book day.

1/11

2/11

3/11

4/11

5/11

6/11

7/11

8/11

9/11

10/11

11/11

And done.

Aww so cute. Thank dude.

Cute

That was great. Thank you

Explains why it died so easily

It's nice they acknowledge the series

Astrid a cute

Post more Astrid

And you fuckers better not mention anything pig related.

Shit, that medallion scene was very... well, Hiccup missed the damned object and instead stared for a good three seconds right at Astrid's chest. Fucking hell, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8eeToT9o_8&list=PL1TLSKocOLTvBA6QBr4_KWx6vfsCkfiaf

This guy's videos fill in a lot of the blanks in the series.Really recommend watching them if you have the time.

Johan more like Jobhan, i cant believe the fucking merchant, was the final bad guy of the show.

He wasn't though

>Boob swaying Astrid
Webm when?